POTZ: Hot on Your Heels

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
dsg
Silver Wonderlander

POTZ: Hot on Your Heels

Post by dsg » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:32 pm

Is there some trick to this or is it all about speedy fingers? I know that the water chomper will take the shortest path to where you are but even with that I am not even close to getting to the end.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:40 am

There are two sections in different parts of the level that allow you to trap the chomper behind two grow flowers. So it's not that difficult.

Or maybe...
I know that the water chomper will take the shortest path to where you are
Are you actually talking about "Detours", the level with many transporters?
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
dsg
Silver Wonderlander

Post by dsg » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:02 am

I see the 2 places but am just not fast enough to get there without him getting me. I thought this was all about fast fingers just figured it was worth a shot to see if maybe I was missing something. Unfortunately I don't have speedy fingers so this and a few other levels are going to prevent me from getting through the gold gates.
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:41 am

dsg wrote: Unfortunately I don't have speedy fingers so this and a few other levels are going to prevent me from getting through the gold gates.
You and me both, dsg. :(
Pauline
dsg
Silver Wonderlander

Post by dsg » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:41 pm

Feeling your pain Popo. I have 5 levels left all of which I know how to do but am just not fast enough. Really, really wish that these levels were optional (no coins) so that I could get to the end. I know that many players love these levels but it would be so easy to make these levels the ones without coins for those of us that play for the logic puzzles. It wouldn't change the game play for those that love them and would make it way less frustrating for those that don't. Overall I think the game is brilliant--just frustrated that I won't be able to get through the gold doors.

Deb
Yadis Beles
Silver Wonderlander

Post by Yadis Beles » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:20 am