secret alternate ending to mofi

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
gottfriedjacob5
Rainbow Seeker

secret alternate ending to mofi

Post by gottfriedjacob5 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:45 pm

i played mysteries of fire islands final level the end of it all and i discovered something truly amazing. there is actually a way for you to fail to get the star key and ice trolls and chompers surround you and all hope is lost. let me explain. you know how when you begin the end of it all the ice ice trolls chase you. you know how on the right there is the star key and on the left there is the wonderland glyph and the ladder down to the ice troll cellar. well today i only got the wonderland glyph and something truly amazing happend. i went solved the level and met oondy. he said '' you made it horray!! yes we all made our way into the ice trool fortress. we figured you would need all the help you could get. now heres the good news:we have found another mirror chamber right here in the ice troll fortress. with the home glyph we will finally be able to go back to wonderland. except wait you dont have the star key. why did you not grab it? it was right there. now all is lost. we were so close. im sorry too. now we will never be able to return to wonderland
gottfriedjacob5
Rainbow Seeker

Re: secret alternate ending to mofi

Post by gottfriedjacob5 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:47 pm

im sure someone has seen this happen. i think this is the good ending. the player never gets to activate the sky machine and z bot primes army never invades wonderland.
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:48 pm

gottfriedjacob5 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:47 pm
im sure someone has seen this happen. i think this is the good ending. the player never gets to activate the sky machine and z bot primes army never invades wonderland.
Huh. The ending you found has been discovered before, but I never thought of it that way.
gottfriedjacob5
Rainbow Seeker

Post by gottfriedjacob5 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:52 pm

do you remember the link to the ending
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:58 pm

gottfriedjacob5 wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:52 pm
do you remember the link to the ending
Not off the top of my head, sorry. You could probably find it with a bit of searching, though.