potz final secret.

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
gottfriedjacob5
Rainbow Seeker

potz final secret.

Post by gottfriedjacob5 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:12 pm

okay i just found the hidden secret area in mysteries of fire island after years of work. the secret was reavealed online with the levels and soulotion. so why is potz secret levels nowhere online.
gottfriedjacob5
Rainbow Seeker

Re: potz final secret.

Post by gottfriedjacob5 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:13 pm

does anyone know
|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

Post by |Cookie| » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:00 pm

Secrets are better kept as secrets, the bonus levels aren't hard and don't require videos to solve. It's more heartwarming when you try the adventures yourself.

Unless you mean the steps required to get to the secret, then all I can say is that you should catch the purple star (after finding all gold coins), once you do, there's a certain thread that could help you further, it's more of a community effort than individual work. :wink:
Previously known as "kidkidaaa1"
My level list
My hub: TTN
Woof Woof
funcityisfun

Post by funcityisfun » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:03 pm

i'm not sure

i checked youtube and only 3/4 of the videos exist, the mystery malfunction wasnt there so it took me 10 minutes to complete, and most likely more (if you need help on that message me or reply here)

oops i just realized this was planet of the zbots (that was the only wonderland game i never bought or played before besides classic ones)