Custom Voice Set--Creepo

Leveltextures, Custom Icons, etc. for Wonderland Adventures.
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Custom Voice Set--Creepo

Post by Nobody » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:10 am

So like this one time, a while back, I spoke into my mic more than I ever have in my life (image the "into my mic" bit being in parenthesis there, I spoke more than I ever have in my life). I created the community's first custom voice set... and kept it to myself. The hype for WA3 reminded me that Wonderland existed, so now, today, you can all hear my lovely Stinkerfied voice with some background static, as I say things such as "DARN" and "Heyy".

To install this, go into your editor folder (although at this point, waiting for WA3E is basically the most optimal thing) and extract the folder in the director Data/Sound/Voices. Then change the number from "5" to 1 if your Stinker has Stinky's voice, 2 if it has Loof's voice, 3 if it has Qookie's voice, and 4 if it has Peegue's voice. Enjoy the best voice in Wonderland.

(I'm actually considering "hacking" this into WA3 once I get it, to uh, "personalize" my gameplay experience. Although since I'm releasing it, you guys can all do that too. So much for personalization.)

EDIT: Oh, and if you rename this to 1, you get a custom voice clip for starting up the game, too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
MegaStar
Silver Wonderlander

Post by MegaStar » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:07 am

How did you make those voices