Want to know what I think?

Help Topics, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, etc.
chaz730
Silver Wonderlander

Want to know what I think?

Post by chaz730 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:40 am

I think they should really change the interface...
and make it a little easier to understand!
like for the CMD's, it's a drop down list of numbers and next to the numbers is a description of what the number does...
WHO IS WITH ME!!!:twisted:
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:58 am

A new simplicated interface should be developed while keeping the current interface.
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:17 am

I'm going to be completely honest here, the amount of time some people complain about the lack of a simple interface is twice as much time as one needs to learn how the current interface works. :roll:
mqdar
Rainbow Star

Post by mqdar » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:06 am

Qloof234 wrote:I'm going to be completely honest here, the amount of time some people complain about the lack of a simple interface is twice as much time as one needs to learn how the current interface works. :roll:
I can understand why you find that annoying. :wink: :?

The editor might feel overwhelming at first, but it's actually quite effective and simple once you get used to it. But... some people just find it too hard for some reason... :roll:
Skype wrote:[7:23:42 AM] Darx: Click here to give me an internet!
[7:23:57 AM] 'a'a: *clicks here*
Joy
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Joy » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:03 am

Ok, Please crate a new topic at Off-Topic Subforum :D
I didn't live ANYWHERE in the world!
~Anonymous.

Wait, It isn't possible!
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:07 am

Qloof234 wrote:I'm going to be completely honest here, the amount of time some people complain about the lack of a simple interface is twice as much time as one needs to learn how the current interface works. :roll:
I took at least 1 year to learn how to create a proper wall and I can't create a proper wall yet. :roll:
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop
dlcs18
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by dlcs18 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:26 pm

tyteen4a03 wrote:
I took at least 1 year to learn how to create a proper wall and I can't create a proper wall yet. :roll:
That's a bit... ridiculous, really. It really isn't that hard to learn how to create a wall. Just check the first official tutorial or something.
(and if you mean a "proper" wall as in Height 1.0, just change the bottom setting to 1.0 by clicking it or if you want 0.1 precision use the Xtrude thing at the top.) :wink:
dlcs18
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:20 pm

dlcs18 wrote:
tyteen4a03 wrote:
That's a bit... ridiculous, really. It really isn't that hard to learn how to create a wall. Just check the first official tutorial or something.
(and if you mean a "proper" wall as in Height 1.0, just change the bottom setting to 1.0 by clicking it or if you want 0.1 precision use the Xtrude thing at the top.) :wink:
No matter how I do it, the walls are crumbed together and that's not a proper wall.
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop
dlcs18
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by dlcs18 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:45 pm

tyteen4a03 wrote:
dlcs18 wrote:
tyteen4a03 wrote:
No matter how I do it, the walls are crumbed together and that's not a proper wall.
What do you mean by crumbed together?
dlcs18
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:21 pm

I think he means the hills effect.

For the record - HEIGHT: Creates a hill. No "sidewalls" visible, i.e. wall has no side cause it's perfectly slanted.

XTRUDE: Creates a block wall that has visible sides. Use this if you want a proper wall instead of a hill.