WA : Cross Dimensions

Help Topics, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, etc.
epicdude15
Rainbow Master

WA : Cross Dimensions

Post by epicdude15 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:34 am

Alright, so I have been inactive for quite some time now, but I am glad to say that i'm back... until I lose inspiration or something. Anyhow, I have decided to make yet ANOTHER plotline. This is called "Wonderland Adventures : Cross Dimension", more on the next paragraph.

Many years before the event of PoTZ happened, there was a group known for their ancient black magic spells called "Sa-wonder". They believed that Wonderland was a bad place, full of troubles, so they came to the conclusion that ending Wonderland will fix it. While this was going on, four Mage's training at Magida Academy, a place to learn magic, saw fault in their solution, so they rose above the thousands of Mage's across Wonderland.

You start off in Dry Mage Desert after attempting to attack Sa-wonder.

Tell me your thoughts.

Note : I actually moved this post to this location.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
R u Srs?
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:30 am

Oh i get it. This is going to be like that joke of a series I made where the player gets warped back in time and goes through weird magic levels made in the old editor.

Not to discourage you though, the picture looks nice, good luck on your levels, epicdude! :)
epicdude15
Rainbow Master

Post by epicdude15 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:03 am

Cheers! But you should check out my updated post -
http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27099
R u Srs?