New Adventure: A Download Test

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
Midnight Synergy
Site Admin

New Adventure: A Download Test

Post by Midnight Synergy » Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:56 pm

This is a tiny adventure to allow you to test downloading .wa2 levels into your v095 Custom Player.

To play, download this file into your "User Data\Adventures\Downloads Inbox" directory. Now start the Player.exe. The Player automatically grabs any files in the Inbox directory and extracts the files to the proper directories.

Again, all you need to do is download to the Inbox directory, and start the player. The Download Test adventure should now appear in your adventure list.

Have fun!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:28 am

Ooer, I could do with a spy-eye for this one. :shock:
Pauline
bround
Rainbow Master

Wait. This is very hard!

Post by bround » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:02 am

DELETED

-----------------------
This post made then I didnt know english :lol:
Last edited by bround on Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:59 pm

Last edited by Emerald141 on Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
kacpero
Rainbow Keeper

Re: New Adventure: A Download Test

Post by kacpero » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:43 pm

Midnight Synergy wrote:This is a tiny adventure to allow you to test downloading .wa2 levels into your v095 Custom Player.

To play, download this file into your "User Data\Adventures\Downloads Inbox" directory. Now start the Player.exe. The Player automatically grabs any files in the Inbox directory and extracts the files to the proper directories.

Again, all you need to do is download to the Inbox directory, and start the player. The Download Test adventure should now appear in your adventure list.

Have fun!
need i make new folder ? :wink:
can you give me instalator of return to wonderland and wonderland and secret worlds here are links: http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20041 http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20042
kacpero
Rainbow Keeper

Post by kacpero » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:55 pm

kacpero wrote:
Midnight Synergy wrote:This is a tiny adventure to allow you to test downloading .wa2 levels into your v095 Custom Player.

Have fun!
need i make new folder ? :wink:
Hey, patrick! :wink:
can you give me instalator of return to wonderland and wonderland and secret worlds here are links: http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20041 http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20042
mickey-mouse

Post by mickey-mouse » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:25 am

:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :stinkyhappy: :stinkyconfused: :stinkycool: :stinkysad: :stinkyeek: :stinkylol: :stinkyneutral: :stinkyred: :stinkyroll: :stinkywink: :piratesmile: :pirateconfused: :piratecry: :pirateeek: :piratelol: :piraterazz: :pirateredface: :piraterolleyes: :piratesad: :piratewink:
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Sammy_P » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:29 am

^ I could tell it was a spammer.
arvis36
Rainbow Seeker

Post by arvis36 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:04 pm

Have fun!
It Was Fun Playing! But, I Want To POST Adventures! Can You Teach Me Midnight Synergy??
I have a youtube channel that I made with Loofboy333! If you want you can go check it out! :)
Rialo555 is the name!
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:26 am

arvis36 wrote:

Have fun!
It Was Fun Playing! But, I Want To POST Adventures! Can You Teach Me Midnight Synergy??
A few simple steps.

1. Make, compile, and fully test your adventure.

2. Go to WA Editor/User Data/Downloads Outbox

3. Select the adventure you want from the list of adventures you made.

4. IF adventure is 800 KBs or less, go to Step 6.

5. IF adventure is over 800 KBs, ZIP it with a zip program like WinRAR to a ZIP archive.

6. Make a new topic for your adventure. At the bottom of your post, you should see a button saying Browse...

Find your level or your level zip and click 'Add Attachment'

Submit your post and you're done.

I believe Antonio made a video for making and posting a basic adventure on YouTube, called 'The First Adventure.' Watch it if you need more help. :) :wink:
|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

Post by |Cookie| » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:34 am

Wonderman109 wrote:
arvis36 wrote:

Have fun!
A few simple steps.

1. Make, compile, and fully test your adventure.

2. Go to WA Editor/User Data/Downloads Outbox

3. Select the adventure you want from the list of adventures you made.

4. IF adventure is 800 KBs or less, go to Step 6.

5. IF adventure is over 800 KBs, ZIP it with a zip program like WinRAR to a ZIP archive.

6. Make a new topic for your adventure. At the bottom of your post, you should see a button saying Browse...

Find your level or your level zip and click 'Add Attachment'

Submit your post and you're done.

I believe Antonio made a video for making and posting a basic adventure on YouTube, called 'The First Adventure.' Watch it if you need more help. :) :wink:
That post is 2 years OLD!
Why are you answering it???
Anyway, that user leaved the forum long time ago. :roll:
Well, look at the date before posting something. :roll:
Previously known as "kidkidaaa1"
My level list
My hub: TTN
Woof Woof
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:36 am

Well, it still should be posted anyways for any newbs (as in newer than me, you know what I mean.)
jdl
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by jdl » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:50 pm

Nice little level Patrick. The WA2 file was definitely downloaded correctly. :)
Video solution: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZZQcC-7UPk
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Post by nasko222 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:02 am

dude made solution to a level made by the big one. huge respect