New Adventure: The Dark Cave

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
2yu556
Rainbow Keeper

New Adventure: The Dark Cave

Post by 2yu556 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:23 pm

You are lost in a mysterious cave. Can you find your way out, and the secrets that the cave holds?

enjoy and please do comment

Fixed Sony's error, fixed the other error
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by 2yu556 on Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
sonny
Gold Wonderlander

Post by sonny » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:03 am

Um.. I found something wrong with your level. I found my way in and out of Wysp Cave part but when I tryed to go back to the starting place I end up surrounded by walls. Can you fix that? :?
(o_o) (0_0) (O_O) <(-_-)>
2yu556
Rainbow Keeper

Post by 2yu556 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:37 pm

sonny wrote:Um.. I found something wrong with your level. I found my way in and out of Wysp Cave part but when I tryed to go back to the starting place I end up surrounded by walls. Can you fix that? :?
"Could it be possible to take a screenshot, then show me where you are having this problem? Because I need to know exactly what the problem is in order to fix it."

EDIT: nevermind I found the error, thanks, fixing it now.
sonny
Gold Wonderlander

Post by sonny » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:32 am

By the way, I don't really know how to make a screenshot or take the picture. how do u do it? :oops:
(o_o) (0_0) (O_O) <(-_-)>
sewel5
Rainbow Keeper

Post by sewel5 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:30 am

Umm when I exit the the cave and talk to wysp he says 'Puzzles!' and when you click on 'Puzzles!' it's stuck
I'll get a toontown membership if I can make bread.
2yu556
Rainbow Keeper

Post by 2yu556 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:11 pm

sewel5 wrote:Umm when I exit the the cave and talk to wysp he says 'Puzzles!' and when you click on 'Puzzles!' it's stuck
Remind me to test my levels multipul times.

As for sonny, there should be a button on your keybord that says Prt Scrn, press it, go into paint, and press ctrl+v, theres your screenie.
cbloopy
Rainbow Master

Post by cbloopy » Sat May 02, 2009 11:05 am

I love what I'm seeing and playing so far. Well, except maybe for that bit with the cage maze--I ended up "cheating" and look at it in the Editor to figure out the path to take. :wink:

Make more! 8) Right now after the 2nd conversation with Wysp outside the cave, stepping on the red arrow just MAVs the game (I'm guessing it goes to a level that hasn't been made yet.)
2yu556
Rainbow Keeper

Post by 2yu556 » Sat May 02, 2009 5:41 pm

cbloopy wrote:I love what I'm seeing and playing so far. Well, except maybe for that bit with the cage maze--I ended up "cheating" and look at it in the Editor to figure out the path to take. :wink:

Make more! 8) Right now after the 2nd conversation with Wysp outside the cave, stepping on the red arrow just MAVs the game (I'm guessing it goes to a level that hasn't been made yet.)
Sorry, lol, Getting back into this I'm seeing lots of problems already. After talking to Wisp the second time you should recieve the star, my next adventure (battle for wonderland or BFW) will be completed soon, if you want a short one while you wait I'm sure I can find some time to make it.
Thanks for the feedback everyone, I'll do my best to fix my errors. And to make sure there are less of them for my next adventures.