New Tech Demo - Ruined Wastelands

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

New Tech Demo - Ruined Wastelands

Post by LexieTheFox » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:41 am

Tech Demo might not exactly be what this is.. Just a Feature Demo.
It's not a hub, but it's like one. Its designed to have the Overworld with many adventures. BUT.. I Tested this one to its fullest... Hopefully. PLEASE tell me if you find any errors... If so, I will punish myself accordingly (Scold or not) and then fix it. I seriously hope there arn't any errors..
SPOILER ALERT. Highlight below if you want to know Ruined Wasteland's story.
Ruined Wastelands is a story about how Wonderland has gone under a horrible disaster where all vegetation and plant life is dead. Causing most of the climates to turn into desolate wastelands. YOU, the player, are a traveler when a outbreak happens near the town you just left. Spring into action and save Wonderland in this big adventure!
Also, theres a puzzle at the ending zone. About two to be exact. And one Fireflower challenge. Cause really.. The Tech Demo should at least offer some Puzzles.. BIG NOTE ABOUT THE ADVENTURE.
(While there will be puzzles, alot of this is mainly action! there will be HUGE gaps before each puzzle. Bosses will mainly be OF a puzzle. If you do not like Adventures that are mainly action, and prefer pure puzzle adventures, Look somewhere else. This adventure is for you if you like Action, or at least a tad bit of puzzles mixed with action.
Is the first four scenes. IN ORDER:
Beginning Intro.
General's Castle.
Part 1 of the adventure (Very short)
Down in the stairways. (Where Demo ends)
The End! (Two Puzzles, one challenge.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rawr.
Fear me, I bite! >:3