MY LAST ADVENTURE: WALL OF TEXT GENERATOR 2013

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
md
Rainbow Master

Post by md » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:18 am

md wrote:Yes, this was starting to get pointless, stupid, off-topic and completely unnecessary.
I don't get why people are still posting.
If you bothered to copy and paste this signature, or zoom in, to make it possible to read, then I wasted 5-10 seconds of your life.
StinkerSquad01
Rainbow AllStar

Post by StinkerSquad01 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:15 pm

Because it's a wall of text generator. You're all unable to escape from the true reality of PCPuzzle behavior.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:26 pm

Blazeknight wrote:MNIK, was it really an idea for April fooling everyone or should I say you consoled everyone after getting so many posts here?
I'm not surprised that many PCPuzzlers consider posts to be some sort currency. I hate to break this to everyone, but post counts are irrelevant.
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:13 pm

MyNameIsKooky wrote:I'm not surprised that many PCPuzzlers consider posts to be some sort currency. I hate to break this to everyone, but post counts are irrelevant.
Stopmakingsnideremarksabouthoweveryoneontheforumisstupid.
ILoveWonderland
Rainbow Master

Post by ILoveWonderland » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:14 pm

Oh god, here we go again. :roll:
Insert stupid jokes here.
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:16 pm

Try not to escalate this again, guys. TBH I would have locked this by now if it were in the off-topic.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:57 am

Emerald141 wrote:Try not to escalate this again, guys. TBH I would have locked this by now if it were in the off-topic.
I wouldn't bet on it not happening.
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Blazeknight wrote:MNIK, was it really an idea for April fooling everyone or should I say you consoled everyone after getting so many posts here?
I'm not surprised that many PCPuzzlers consider posts to be some sort currency. I hate to break this to everyone, but post counts are irrelevant.
Yes, but some people care for I don't-know-what reason. I don't anymore.
The second. The point of the topic for MNIK is to enjoy seeing people react to it angrily, which he somehow finds entertaining. :?
yot yot5 wrote:
MyNameIsKooky wrote:I'm not surprised that many PCPuzzlers consider posts to be some sort currency. I hate to break this to everyone, but post counts are irrelevant.
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!

OHHHH!!! 8) :twisted:
yot yot5 wrote:
Thisargumentisoverdon'tmakeitworse
Future MNIK wrote: TOO LATE!!!!
boh123321
Rainbow Wizard

Post by boh123321 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:00 am

Oh no, here it goes again :evil: :?
no
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:01 am

Wonderman109 wrote:
The second. The point of the topic for MNIK is to enjoy seeing people react to it angrily, which he somehow finds entertaining. :?
yot yot5 wrote:
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!

yot yot5 wrote:
Alright, at this point it just seems like you're trying to pick a fight. This argument is over, so just let it be over.

Everyone, do yourselves a favor and pretend that I have locking powers here. Pseudo-locked.
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:02 am

Emerald141 wrote:
Wonderman109 wrote:
yot yot5 wrote:
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!

yot yot5 wrote:
Alright, at this point it just seems like you're trying to pick a fight. This argument is over, so just let it be over.
Emerald141 wrote:ot;Emerald141"]Everyone, do yourselves a favor and pretend that I have locking powers here. Pseudo-locked.
Oops. UH, THIS DOESN'T COUNT!
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:21 am

I've just asked MS for a lock. This is completely ridiculous.