MY LAST ADVENTURE: WALL OF TEXT GENERATOR 2013

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:09 am

deleted accident
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:23 am

Sweet! 2 pages! I'm happy my wonderful adventure has received so much feedback!
Wonderman109 wrote:
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Wonderman109 wrote:
Sammy_P wrote:Your last? Cool or something. Since I've never made a single GOOD adventure...

*jumps on boat* *pushes off*
Future Wonderman, @Adventure wrote:I don't get it.
Okay, SHUT UP. That's not funny at all. Do you guys always have to point out that I'm literal sometimes? :x :evil: :roll:
You really have no right to retaliate against Sammy_P here when you make tons of fake quotes yourself.
I feel sorry for you if you think it's the fake quote that annoys me. It's the label you guys have given me that I don't like.
HINT: Get a sense of humor. It helps with the literalness.
Wonderman109 wrote:Sorry, but I feel the issue isn't solved.
And it never will be. Ever.
Wonderman109 wrote:We need to look at the big picture here because these topics will continue on forever if we don't get to the root of the problem: stop making these lame sarcastic jokes!
The problem isn't so much the jokes as the people who are raging at them.
Wonderman109 wrote:I thought everyone got it in their head by now that they just lead to problems. Why do you have to poke fun at the forum degrading...?
No one was poking fun at the forum degrading until people got angry about how unfunny this topic was.
Wonderman109 wrote:Let it slide and maybe it WON'T degrade. I suppose all of you Sherlocks haven't put that together yet.
No, we just don't care if it degrades.
Wonderman109 wrote:And if you think my last sentence is saying that I'm the problem, go ahead and believe it.
Okay.
Wonderman109 wrote:But I stand firm that the initiators of these topics like MNIK and SS01 should be the ones to make the change by stopping with these silly jokes. Then no-one would have to try to put out the discussion in the first place. Logic? :|
Funny how you're placing the blame on us when it's the community's fault for overreacting.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:46 am

MyNameIsKooky wrote:Sweet! 2 pages! I'm happy my wonderful adventure has received so much feedback!
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Wonderman109 wrote:And if you think my last sentence is saying that I'm the problem, go ahead and believe it.
Okay.
You're kidding me, right? This hardly counts as feedback. I don't care that you're trying to be funny, because this is a serious topic.
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Wonderman109 wrote:
I feel sorry for you if you think it's the fake quote that annoys me. It's the label you guys have given me that I don't like.
I have a sense of humour. But I don't get every joke, and that's no reason to make me look dumb.
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
With that attitude towards it, I guarantee it too.
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Wonderman109 wrote:We need to look at the big picture here because these topics will continue on forever if we don't get to the root of the problem: stop making these lame sarcastic jokes!
Well, you can't prevent raging. I'm only raging because I'm ticked off at how another spammy topic has arrived and been filled with other people's raging and clever remarks. Wouldn't you find it easier to just not make a joke for once in your life?
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Wonderman109 wrote:I thought everyone got it in their head by now that they just lead to problems. Why do you have to poke fun at the forum degrading...?
No one was poking fun at the forum degrading until people got angry about how unfunny this topic was.
You were clearly implying it. I wasn't born yesterday. If people got angry, than why not admit you shouldn't have made this topic in the first place?
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Wonderman109 wrote:Let it slide and maybe it WON'T degrade. I suppose all of you Sherlocks haven't put that together yet.
Then don't make fun of it. That's just irritating to some people.
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Wonderman109 wrote:But I stand firm that the initiators of these topics like MNIK and SS01 should be the ones to make the change by stopping with these silly jokes. Then no-one would have to try to put out the discussion in the first place. Logic? :|
Funny how you're placing the blame on us when it's the community's fault for overreacting.
We are all part of the community. Everyone has a part in this, though some are much smaller than others. :wink:
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:05 am

Wonderman109 wrote:
MyNameIsKooky wrote:Sweet! 2 pages! I'm happy my wonderful adventure has received so much feedback!
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Okay.
You're kidding me, right? This hardly counts as feedback. I don't care that you're trying to be funny, because this is a serious topic.
Oh, so this is serious now?
Wonderman109 wrote:
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Wonderman109 wrote:
I have a sense of humour. But I don't get every one, and that's no reason to make me look dumb.
There's no reason to make everyone else look dumb by posting fake quotes.
Wonderman109 wrote:
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
With that attitude towards it, I guarantee it too.
HOW SAD!
Wonderman109 wrote:
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Well, you can't prevent raging.
Correct, that is. I can't control people over the internet.
Wonderman109 wrote:I'm only raging because I'm ticked off at how another spammy topic has arrived and been filled with other people's raging and clever remarks. Wouldn't you find it easier to just not make a joke for once in your life?
You're a constant downer, huh?
Wonderman109 wrote:
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
You were clearly implying it.
I WAS? DARN.
Wonderman109 wrote:I wasn't born yesterday.
YOU WEREN'T?
Wonderman109 wrote:If people got angry, than why not admit you shouldn't have made this topic in the first place?
What?! I made this topic to share my adventure! How awful of you to imply I shouldn't have done that!
Wonderman109 wrote:
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
No one was making fun of it...?
Wonderman109 wrote:
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
We are all part of the community. Everyone has a part in this, though some are much smaller than others. :wink:
So we're all in this together? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
md
Rainbow Master

Post by md » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:28 am

WHAT? This topic receives 2 pages of feedback in less than 24 hours, and my adventure can't even receive a post in a whole week! GRRR!!! :evil: :evil:

Nice adventure though! :D
If you bothered to copy and paste this signature, or zoom in, to make it possible to read, then I wasted 5-10 seconds of your life.
dig 222
Rainbow Star

Post by dig 222 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:04 am

I.... Err.... Whaah? :shock:
i'm getting that terrible feeling that i'm one of those kiddie users...
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:36 am

Look here MNIK, I know that I'm being really overdramatic, and stupid, and completely ridiculous, but PLEASE be SERIOUS for once in this topic.

The reason I was SO hurt by this topic was this: I thought I was doing quite well with the whole "Rude Review" thing. The last two adventures I reviewed (Interception at the Pass and Morklin's Revenge) got polite reviews from me. Nobody insulted me afterwards, or implied that I was ruining the Custom Adventures forum.

But then came this adventure! THIS adventure, that was DESIGNED to be bad! I didn't know what to think! Was this all some crazy joke? Or was this your idea of a "cool idea" for a final adventure? WERE you actually going to leave the forum, or WHAT???

"Well!", I said, "I should probably say something! And considering this adventure was DESIGNED to be bad, I guess he'll have nobody to blame but himself if I give it an extremely critical review!"

Hey presto! Five minutes after I posted that, you reply with exactly the same things you said more than TWO MONTHS AGO!!!

Please: Tell me the TRUTH. WHY did you upload this adventure? If it was all some kind of a joke, then I'll apologize. I'll apologize that I jumped to conclusions and thought that you deliberately wanted me to review this adventure badly. I'll apologize for saying that you hate me.

On the other hand... If you keep using the "THIS ADVENTURE IS EPIK" excuse, I'll have to take extreme measures. Hopefully somebody can beat some sense into you.
Last edited by yot yot5 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:40 pm

Oh, look. There's a second Deeman in town. And he hasn't changed a bit.
KILL IT WITH FIRE!
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:33 pm

DEEMAN223344 wrote:Oh, look. There's a second Deeman in town. And he hasn't changed a bit.
KILL IT WITH FIRE!
Oh, look. There's another person making me feel bad.
StinkerSquad01
Rainbow AllStar

Post by StinkerSquad01 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:49 pm

Wonderman109 wrote:But I stand firm that the initiators of these topics like MNIK and SS01 should be the ones to make the change by stopping with these silly jokes.|
Whohoahoahoa. How am I related to this? Don't call me into fights, Wonderman. I made those topics to get a point across, and I did. And I was happy. And others were too. And has there been any more topics from me? No. Don't accuse me of something not relevant, please.
DEEMAN223344 wrote:Oh, look. There's a second Deeman in town. And he hasn't changed a bit.
KILL IT WITH FIRE!
That was pretty cold-hearted. It's not nice to give death threats, you know.
yot yot5 wrote:
KILL IT WITH FIRE!
It's a good idea to toughen up, if people realize you have weaknesses, they can and probably will use them against you in an argument.
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:05 pm

Sorry about that. I got a little carried away there. Even if that wasn't a serious death threat.
I actually disagree with both sides.
First of all, Emerald's right. I may be guilty of it too, but what the heck are you guys doing? Deeman-esque behavior may be stinky, but this is getting way out of hand. Shame on all of us. As for you, MNIK, I have absolutely no idea what this was about. While I may agree that yot yot doesn't respond to satire very well, and that brings back bad memories of when I used to do the same, I still don't get it. This has absolutely no context whatsoever. You fail satire forever. Please stop attacking yot yot.
Back to you, rest of PcPuzzle: I don't even know why I try to be a decent person on here anymore. It's a pattern on here: someone posts something, someone else makes a relatively stupid response, and then EVERYONE blows it out of proportion. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. And then everyone (sometimes even I get caught up in this hateful mess as well) goes out of their way to beat up the user. This has even happened to me several times, and has resulted in me getting banned from here, or the chat (most times at the hand of Emerald), or Epigam. And while the person you're beating up may be guilty to a CERTAIN extent, you ALWAYS go too far, and it makes you all look bad. Get your act together, Pcpuzzle. Or else I'm just going to leave and never come back. All of you, apologize to Yot Yot. Just do it, and maybe you'll earn my respect back.
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Sammy_P » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:08 pm

DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:12 pm

That's actually a good representation of both sides.
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:32 pm

I changed my mind. I'm actually on YOTYOT's side now.
Why? Because this, according to the definition of satire, isn't even satire. It's a wolf with no skeleton.
Without anything to make fun of, this joke is dead, unfunny, and irrelevant. Pointless, if you will.
This is only two pages. I'd call that short. It isn't exactly wefight.
All this pointless arguing is also very annoying. And mean, but mostly annoying.
This is also a message, obviously.
In other words, this is a baseless joke topic that is Short, Pointless, Annoying(and MEAN!), as well as a message.
There we go. I have proven that this is Spam. (also mean) Very mean spam.
I don't know who you're making fun of. If anything, the younger users are getting BETTER at making adventures, apparently.
This topic has brought out the worst in us. I would suggest that it be asylumed or buried under thousands of worthless forum games, but this isn't epigam.
Instead, why don't we just act as if this never happened?
End topic. Forever.
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Sammy_P » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:37 pm

inb4 stuff
Last edited by Sammy_P on Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:39 pm

YOU POSTED IN THE TOPIC! THAT'S FORBIDDEN!
END TOPIC
FOREVER
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:45 pm

Ai yi yi, this escalated quickly. Normally I wouldn't get involved here, but I'm a moderator and I think part of the job description is mediating things as huge as this.

This whole thing is a mess, and I think everyone is confused as to what's going on. So, if you would, allow me to summarize where I think everyone's coming from... (sorry if I'm wrong)

MyNameIsKooky originally made this topic as a troll topic for... no reason that I can see, really. Hypercritical remarks about adventures haven't been made in a long while. When yot yot and Wonderman took stuff personally, MNIK continued to make a joke out of things, which I don't understand either since he admitted over the chat that GOOD wasn't intended to be funny anyway.

Yot yot5 took it personally when MNIK accused the community of consistent whining, which is understandable. His first reply to this topic was rude, but he recognized that later and apologized for it. Later, he just tried to present several peace offerings and figure out what the heck was going on, anyway. No shame in that.

Wonderman was understandably offended by something Sammy_P said, so he joined the discussion to try to figure out how to prevent this from happening again. While he may have overreacted a little, I agree that we should try to prevent this stuff. He also got irritated when MNIK continued to take things as a joke, and may have overreacted a little.

Deeman was originally pissed at yot yot for something that had nothing to do with him, then immediately changed sides when I accused him of unacceptable rudeness on the chat. He then started raging at the rest of the community, and angrily stated that we had lost his respect, even though it wasn't worth much to begin with.

So, my recommendations for a peace settlement:

MNIK, could you explain what your initial purpose was in creating this topic, and give a serious response this time? It would help to settle a lot of the confusion.

Yot yot, try not to take things too personally, even when it seems likely they're directed at you. Sometimes it's best to just not retaliate.

Wonderman, I appreciate you trying to help, but you don't need to play the role of the mediator; leave that to me. You're just more likely to get yourself injured.

Deeman, just stay out of this.
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:48 pm

Okay.
Sorry about that, this topic got way out of hand.
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:07 pm

Emerald141 wrote:Yot yot, try not to take things too personally, even when it seems likely they're directed at you. Sometimes it's best to just not retaliate.
That sounds like pretty good advice. I jumped to seriously far-fetched conclusions when MNIK replied to my first review, and I'll try to ignore things like that in the future.

Thanks for interfering, Emerald. You always deal with things in the best way possible. :)
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:35 pm

MyNameIsKooky wrote: Oh, so this is serious now?
It became serious when people reacted to it... :roll: :|
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
There's no reason to make everyone else look dumb by posting fake quotes.
Serious misconception there, dude. How is that making other people look dumb? Plus, they are real quotes- just from other topics. They are often from similar topics.
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
HOW SAD!
Wonderman109 wrote:I wasn't born yesterday.
YOU WEREN'T?
I'm choosing to ignore all that.
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Wonderman109 wrote:I'm only raging because I'm ticked off at how another spammy topic has arrived and been filled with other people's raging and clever remarks. Wouldn't you find it easier to just not make a joke for once in your life?
You're a constant downer, huh?
Maybe, but a constant 'upper' isn't always good either. I'm not a pessimist or an optimist, just a realist, which I think is the best of the three.
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Wonderman109 wrote:
MyNameIsKooky wrote:

You were clearly implying it.
I WAS? DARN.
I don't blame you for not realizing you were, but different people read things differently. You say you can't control the Internet...well then, all you can do is control yourself.
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Wonderman109 wrote:If people got angry, than why not admit you shouldn't have made this topic in the first place?
What?! I made this topic to share my adventure! How awful of you to imply I shouldn't have done that!
That's looping back to our earlier argument with yotyot and the one with me in my last post here. If you see misunderstandings keep happening with these joke adventures, don't make them. It may seem like a paradox or perpetual cycle something to you, but I think it can be very simple.
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Wonderman109 wrote:
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
No one was making fun of it...?
Your adventure 'GOOD' is making fun of it. And some of the first comments added to that implicitly. When yotyot's argument reveals the joke explicitly, it turns out that that's exactly what you were doing.
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Wonderman109 wrote: We are all part of the community. Everyone has a part in this, though some are much smaller than others. :wink:
So we're all in this together? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Ha-ha. Very funny. The point is that the jokes spread like wildifre, as one of my teachers often says, and then often it turns ugly. Why start a fire for no good reason.
StinkerSquad01 wrote:
Wonderman109 wrote:But I stand firm that the initiators of these topics like MNIK and SS01 should be the ones to make the change by stopping with these silly jokes.|
Whohoahoahoa. How am I related to this? Don't call me into fights, Wonderman. I made those topics to get a point across, and I did. And I was happy. And others were too. And has there been any more topics from me? No. Don't accuse me of something not relevant, please.
Different situation, same details. No offense meant, but you are like MNIK in some ways with sarcastic jokes. Personally, you two sound a little mean in your posts often to me, but that's just my view and probably you don't see it that way. Still, I apologize if you misinterpreted that. I didn't mean to attack you or anything.
StinkerSquad01 wrote:
KILL IT WITH FIRE!
That was pretty cold-hearted. It's not nice to give death threats, you know.
Sarcasm from yet another person, Deeman...let's see how many people have been sarcastic so far...everyone who has posted more than once here except SS01, me, Nobody, and yotyot!

That is shameful. *pretends to cry*
StinkerSquad01 wrote:
yot yot5 wrote:
KILL IT WITH FIRE!
It's a good idea to toughen up, if people realize you have weaknesses, they can and probably will use them against you in an argument.
yotyot is trying his best to be 'strong' as far as I can tell, but with the sort of mix of people we have in this discussion, he will never improve much. He says things that other people mistake as offense or bad arguments all the time.
Sammy_P wrote:My opinion on this whole topic: http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=313025#313025
Honestly, Sammy? When people are serious in a joke topic, that means the joke is bad or insulting enough to create a serious mood, not that the serious people are 'doomed.' :? Now you are acting just like MNIK - again. :roll: People never change.
llarson wrote:Well a joke topic isn't all that funny when it's directed at you basically.
I like this quote. It states something close, but not at, the heart of the big problem here.
DEEMAN223344 wrote: I changed my mind. I'm actually on YOTYOT's side now.
Why? Because this, according to the definition of satire, isn't even satire. It's a wolf with no skeleton.
Without anything to make fun of, this joke is dead, unfunny, and irrelevant. Pointless, if you will.
StinkerSquad01 wrote:
Master Wonder Mage wrote:THIS IS ENTIRE TOPIC IS SUPPOSED TO BE SATIRE!!!!!!!
You're not doing very well at recognizing jokes today.

MY HERO!!!!!

Only this time, DEEMAN is MY hero. Smart saying. Have I mentioned you are one of the only people here who support the victims?

DEEMAN223344 wrote: This is only two pages. I'd call that short. It isn't exactly wefight.
All this pointless arguing is also very annoying. And mean, but mostly annoying.
This is also a message, obviously.
In other words, this is a baseless joke topic that is Short, Pointless, Annoying(and MEAN!), as well as a message.
There we go. I have proven that this is Spam. (also mean) Very mean spam.
I don't know who you're making fun of. If anything, the younger users are getting BETTER at making adventures, apparently.
Exactly, MNIK and Sammy_P. THAT is the reality of this debate.
Sammy_P wrote:inb4 mnik
Wonderman109, earlier in this post to another person, wrote: I'm choosing to ignore all that.
DEEMAN223344 wrote:Okay.
Sorry about that, this topic got way out of hand.
Not your fault.
Emerald141 wrote: Ai yi yi, this escalated quickly. Normally I wouldn't get involved here, but I'm a moderator and I think part of the job description is mediating things as huge as this.
I'm glad to hear we finally have a more responsible person with us.

Emerald141 wrote: This whole thing is a mess, and I think everyone is confused as to what's going on. So, if you would, allow me to summarize where I think everyone's coming from... (sorry if I'm wrong)

MyNameIsKooky originally made this topic as a troll topic for... no reason that I can see, really. Hypercritical remarks about adventures haven't been made in a long while. When yot yot and Wonderman took stuff personally, MNIK continued to make a joke out of things, which I don't understand either since he admitted over the chat that GOOD wasn't intended to be funny anyway.
Proof MNIK is contradicting himself-
MyNameIsKooky wrote: Oh, so this is serious now?
The point of this was to demonstrate that adventures and their making is getting worse, right? That is both a serious and a not-serious topic. I've found a flaw in his logic!
Emerald141 wrote:
Yot yot5 took it personally when MNIK accused the community of consistent whining, which is understandable. His first reply to this topic was rude, but he recognized that later and apologized for it. Later, he just tried to present several peace offerings and figure out what the heck was going on, anyway. No shame in that.
He means no bad, he just doesn't say everything perfectly as so it can't be misunderstood.
Emerald141 wrote:
Wonderman was understandably offended by something Sammy_P said, so he joined the discussion to try to figure out how to prevent this from happening again. While he may have overreacted a little, I agree that we should try to prevent this stuff. He also got irritated when MNIK continued to take things as a joke, and may have overreacted a little.
I know I overreacted, but I felt I was being pushed to it.
Emerald141 wrote:
Deeman was originally pissed at yot yot for something that had nothing to do with him, then immediately changed sides when I accused him of unacceptable rudeness on the chat. He then started raging at the rest of the community, and angrily stated that we had lost his respect, even though it wasn't worth much to begin with.
False. He did not say any of the bolded part in this topic. Lying or pulling things out of proportion isn't going to help us, Emerald.

It was very clear Deeman was sarcastically saying that now we stopped accusing him, we're accusing yotyot. He was making fun of us. I don't THINK he was pissed at yotyot. Please do correct me with proof if I'm wrong.
Emerald141 wrote: So, my recommendations for a peace settlement:

MNIK, could you explain what your initial purpose was in creating this topic, and give a serious response this time? It would help to settle a lot of the confusion.
He's too stubborn and proud to do that.
Emerald141 wrote: Yot yot, try not to take things too personally, even when it seems likely they're directed at you. Sometimes it's best to just not retaliate.
He was pushed to it, like me.
Emerald141 wrote: Wonderman, I appreciate you trying to help, but you don't need to play the role of the mediator; leave that to me. You're just more likely to get yourself injured.
If I say nothing, people will see my unresolved responses as a weakness on my part. I am already as injured as I could be. I want to help make this better, because it DOES affect everyone in the long run, believe it or not.
Emerald141 wrote: Deeman, just stay out of this.
Don't be TOO harsh on him. He may be unkind to us a lot, but I can tell he wants to solve this too.
Everyone in future wrote: Wonderman109, you are making everyone look bad. Buzz off.

I don't care if I'm offending a lot of people, or I've contradicted myself here, because I am trying to get this complex truth across. Honesty is the best policy. Why not just admit it, guys?

*sigh* I hate this argument.
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:59 pm

You want proof that you're wrong about my first post here?
You're wrong. I dislike it when people act as stupid as I used to.
And then I realized how little sense this topic makes in the first place.
StinkerSquad01
Rainbow AllStar

Post by StinkerSquad01 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:03 pm

Wonderman109 wrote:Different situation, same details.

Well, I suppose.
Wonderman109 wrote:No offense meant, but you are like MNIK in some ways with sarcastic jokes.
In real life I tend to be a very quiet person, so I guess I release a lot of my energy on the internet, which leads to some crazy things that end up being similar I guess.
Wonderman109 wrote:Personally, you two sound a little mean in your posts often to me, but that's just my view and probably you don't see it that way.
I'm sorry you feel that way, I try to be friendly but sometimes I come across too harsh. I'll try to work on that. :oops:
Wonderman109 wrote:Still, I apologize if you misinterpreted that. I didn't mean to attack you or anything.
No problem. :)
DEEMAN223344 wrote:I dislike it when people act as stupid as I used to.
Stop. :?
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:13 pm

StinkerSquad01 wrote:
I then realized that he wasn't being stupid at all.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:37 pm

StinkerSquad01 wrote:
Wonderman109 wrote:Different situation, same details.

Well, I suppose.
Wonderman109 wrote:No offense meant, but you are like MNIK in some ways with sarcastic jokes.
In real life I tend to be a very quiet person, so I guess I release a lot of my energy on the internet, which leads to some crazy things that end up being similar I guess.
Wonderman109 wrote:Personally, you two sound a little mean in your posts often to me, but that's just my view and probably you don't see it that way.
I'm sorry you feel that way, I try to be friendly but sometimes I come across too harsh. I'll try to work on that. :oops:
Wonderman109 wrote:Still, I apologize if you misinterpreted that. I didn't mean to attack you or anything.
No problem. :)
All in all, peace, guys?
boh123321
Rainbow Wizard

Post by boh123321 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:59 pm

STOP. Please, stop, everyone. This is insane

On a different note, I don't think that custom levels are getting worse and worse
no
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Sammy_P » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:01 pm

boh123321 wrote:STOP. Please, stop, everyone. This is insane

On a different note, I don't think that custom levels are getting worse and worse
who said they are
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:02 pm

this topic
boh123321
Rainbow Wizard

Post by boh123321 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:03 pm

DEEMAN223344 wrote:this topic
yes
no
Sammy_P