Find Those Gloves!

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
Super Nuclear Power
Rainbow Wonderlander

Find Those Gloves!

Post by Super Nuclear Power » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:31 pm

I've created another level in which you must find a pair of "normal" gloves in a cave. It shouldn't be too hard. Also, this one has a story!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
StinkerSquad01
Rainbow AllStar

Post by StinkerSquad01 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:20 pm

Hi Nuclear; you adventure was pretty good! I liked some of the clever things you included, like how you placed the chargers. A tip for the future: in cave environments, try using jagged walls. It looks more organic.
Super Nuclear Power
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Super Nuclear Power » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:23 pm

StinkerSquad01 wrote:Hi Nuclear; you adventure was pretty good! I liked some of the clever things you included, like how you placed the chargers. A tip for the future: in cave environments, try using jagged walls. It looks more organic.
Thanks for your review, StinkerSquad01! :)
md
Rainbow Master

Post by md » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:13 am

Hi, nice adventure! :D

There was a grammar and a spelling error in the dialogue. Also, I recommend making the stinker walk faster so you don't have to wait. Also, don't use rainbow magic to prevent people from using magic in an area. I recommend finding another method. If you're gonna go that, then at least use white magic instead (magic colour 7, often referred to as "Nul" magic).

Your storyline was good, although I would have liked for it to be longer. Perhaps you could make a sequel to it. ~ 6/10
If you bothered to copy and paste this signature, or zoom in, to make it possible to read, then I wasted 5-10 seconds of your life.
StinkerSquad01
Rainbow AllStar

Post by StinkerSquad01 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:05 pm

md wrote:Also, don't use rainbow magic to prevent people from using magic in an area. I recommend finding another method. If you're gonna go that, then at least use white magic instead (magic colour 7, often referred to as "Nul" magic).
Why?
Super Nuclear Power
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Super Nuclear Power » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:35 pm

md wrote:Hi, nice adventure! :D

There was a grammar and a spelling error in the dialogue. Also, I recommend making the stinker walk faster so you don't have to wait. Also, don't use rainbow magic to prevent people from using magic in an area. I recommend finding another method. If you're gonna go that, then at least use white magic instead (magic colour 7, often referred to as "Nul" magic).

Your storyline was good, although I would have liked for it to be longer. Perhaps you could make a sequel to it. ~ 6/10
Yeah, I noticed the grammar and spelling errors too. Also, I don't know how to get Null magic, and I didn't want people blinking through the Chomper part. Anyways, I'm planning on making another level that continues this storyline called Escape from the Void. Thanks for your review! :D
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:44 pm

Wait, wasn't Escape from the Void made by Emerald a long time ago?
Super Nuclear Power
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Super Nuclear Power » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:30 pm

Wonderman109 wrote:Wait, wasn't Escape from the Void made by Emerald a long time ago?
I believe the adventure your thinking of is Chompers of the Void.
md
Rainbow Master

Post by md » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:26 pm

Super Nuclear Power wrote:
md wrote:Hi, nice adventure! :D

Yeah, I noticed the grammar and spelling errors too. Also, I don't know how to get Null magic, and I didn't want people blinking through the Chomper part. Anyways, I'm planning on making another level that continues this storyline called Escape from the Void. Thanks for your review! :D
People can still blink through the chomper area. I thought you didn't want people to Brr through it.
StinkerSquad01 wrote:
md wrote:Also, don't use rainbow magic to prevent people from using magic in an area. I recommend finding another method. If you're gonna go that, then at least use white magic instead (magic colour 7, often referred to as "Nul" magic).
Why?
In my opinion, it just doesn't seem very natural.
If you bothered to copy and paste this signature, or zoom in, to make it possible to read, then I wasted 5-10 seconds of your life.