Level 2 - The Garden Game

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Level 2 - The Garden Game

Post by Wonderland King » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:37 am

Again, thanks to my dad for testing this level. This is one hard level, if I do say so myself. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: (And it's going in my hub, along with The Turtle Cave.)

So, good luck, enjoy, and let me know if you need a hint. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
samuelthx
Rainbow Master

Post by samuelthx » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:10 pm

Could I check something with you?
I know this level requires the flying blink trick, but does it require the Quick Brr glitch? Cos I usually don't use glitches unless I'm sure they're needed.
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:42 pm

It doesn't require any glitches, not even the flying Blink trick.

EDIT: Removed spoiler tags. Everyone should be aware of this.
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:38 am

Has anyone solved it yet? I assure you it's perfectly possible without any glitches. :wink:
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:49 am

Why is this in the wrong section?
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
samuelthx
Rainbow Master

Post by samuelthx » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:20 pm

Nobody wrote:Why is this in the wrong section?
Um, no?

@Wonderland King: So far, I've not been able to solve this. Will keep trying. Also, you could convert this into a .wa3 level. :)
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:46 pm

Nobody wrote:Why is this in the wrong section?
Because I made it before the WA3E came out. If you look at the attachment, it says .wa2 at the end. :|

@samuelthx: I did. It's going in my hub. :twisted: Good luck! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:15 pm

I couldn't figure it out. :?

You make hard levels!
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:37 am

I'm a bit on the late side, but I've kept the solution in my mind after all these years, and I felt like posting it, so why not? :P
1) Stand on the blue gate east of the Brr charger and create a Brr pad one square northeast of the cage. Recharging Brr, head west.

2) Create a Brr pad three squares left and two squares south of the transporter. Create another Brr pad one square west of the rightmost rotator. Create two more so you can get to the transporter, and then ride it.

3) Step northwest to the rotator and then go back down onto the transporter. Use one Brr to go northeast to the other rotator and then use another Brr to go back to the transporter, riding it west.

4) Use your last three Brrs to go northeast. Step on the northernmost rotator before crossing the second rainbow bridge. (The transporter should now be facing south.)

5) Head east and then south, collapsing the brown bridges on the way – but be sure to leave the Brr pad by the cage.

6) Go through the green teleporter to charge your gloves with Blink. Don’t be fooled into thinking you can only keep one charge, though – by recharging after you collect the gems, you can get three.

7) Blink onto the strip with the two indigo buttons. Step on the round one, then the diamond one – now all indigo gates should be open. Blink back, go through the yellow teleporter, and use your last Blink to ride the transporter south.

8 ) Step on the white rotator four times. Collect the white key and lure the chomper clockwise, crossing the remaining rainbow bridge north and stranding the chomper. Stand one square west of the red gate so the chomper will head north. (The spring should now be facing southwest.)

9) Ride the spring, and then take the transporter back down to collect the yellow key. (The chomper will hold down the brown button for you.)

10) Head back northeast and chase the scritter south, to the area east of the Brr charger. (The scritter will need to use the Brr pad to avoid the cage.)

11) Use the white key to charge with Brr and then head back east. Do step 12 without chasing the scritter with you.

12) Create a Brr pad two squares south of the south-facing transporter. Create another Brr pad west of the one you just created. Now create another southwest of that, another southwest of that one, and one more south of that.

13) Chase the scritter down the south-facing transporter and down the Brr pads, leaving him on the southmost transporter.

14) Freeze the scritter and ride the west-facing transporter, leading you to the spring. Use your last three Brrs to reach the gates. The rest is obvious.