Things that don't fit/deserve another topic (anything goes)

For discussion of non-Wonderland topics - please read rules!

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

ILoveWonderland
Rainbow Master

Post by ILoveWonderland » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:19 pm

LittleZbot wrote:Who am I? HAVE I NO RELATIVES?
Yes you do, the big Z-bots are your relatives. :P
Insert stupid jokes here.
boywhoflies
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by boywhoflies » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:22 pm

eee226 wrote:SS01 - Sammy_p's long lost brother

Dig 222 - Sammy_bro's long lost brother
GAH

THERE'S ALREADY SAMMY_P, SAMMY_BRO, AND THEIR MYSTERIOUS THIRD BROTHER

3 IS PLENTY
Mr. Robot never dies! :D

Chatroom
eee226
Rainbow Star

Post by eee226 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:41 pm

Nobody wrote:
eee226 wrote:funny thoughts on long lost brothers:

Nobody - MNIK's long lost brother

SS01 - Sammy_p's long lost brother
Wrong. MNIK and SS01 are each other's long lost brothers. I'm their long lost sister.
HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?
sometimes, kiwis have to die
Technos72
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Technos72 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:50 pm

I plan to work hard this summer. I'm applying for a summer job. I'm going to see if I can get enough money for the following:

- Deluxe Wii U with Nintendo Land
- New Super Mario Bros U
- Guide books for Mario U and Nintendo Land
- Skylanders Giants Wii U starter pack
- A Wii U virtual console controller
- Optoma PT100 PlayTime LED Gaming Projector

I want to hook up the Wii U to the projector. If I can't get enough money I'll buy some on the list or not buy at all since the Wii U is required. It's going to cost $834.98 total. If I were to work 30 days like my camp of the disabled, and work four hours a day, I'll make from $1200. Gonna have some faith for this summer.
Technos72
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Technos72 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:05 am

boh123321
Rainbow Wizard

Post by boh123321 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:19 am

Technos72 wrote:Image
Woah
no
Sammy_P
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Sammy_P » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:31 pm

RAAAR

I GOT ANTICHAMBER ($20) A FEW DAYS AGO

ANTICHAMBER IS NOW 50% OFF ($10)
dig 222
Rainbow Star

Post by dig 222 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:51 am

Super Meat Boy a is ragingly ragingish ragingy ragingness hard game! :twisted:
I finally got to the Rapture after some time. :)
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:50 am

and the duck went moo

Beep bloop
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:30 pm

I was bored, and didn't feel like working on a poem after churning out five in a row, so I thought up a way to determine which Wefight hero is the deadliest: by having them all fight!

Crisp vs Mr. Volcano: Okay, I know that neither of these guys are technically heroes, but they're not technically bad guys either, and I was running out of good guys. Crisp may have flame powers, but considering he GOT them from Mr. Volcano, and the Mr. Volcano is, well, a volcano, Crisp isn't gonna win.
Winner: Mr. Volcano

Tails the Fox vs Blast!10: The fox might fight a bit, but everyone knows that our favorite light bulb-chucking superhero will come out on top.
Winner: Blast!10

Jekens N. vs Gameboy991: Sure, he's a nice guy, but, due to no powers and limited fighting experience, Jekens N. wouldn't stand a chance against Gameboy.
Winner: Gameboy991

Qloof vs Blink: A classic case of wolf vs man. Of course, even in the Wefight universe, man wins.
Winner: Blink

Knob vs PMT: Interesting idea, but what's a doorknob got against a transforming machine?
Winner: PMT

Danny vs Enclosed Instruction Guide: Two former enemies turned good from reforming bibles. However, if they were to turn against each other, it's pretty obvious who would win. I mean, Danny's a parrot, and the Enclosed Instruction Guide was the main enemy of the Starter Plot.
Winner: Enclosed Instruction Guide

Karate Nobody vs Magic Gum Wrapper: Magic Gum Wrapper might win, but he is controlled from Rift BoyWhoFlies' imagination, and can't do too much on his own. Add to that that he's facing a opponent who knows Karate, and, um, yeah.
Winner: Karate Nobody

Small MyNameIsKooky vs ThyNameIsKooky: MyNameIsKooky's Clone vs MyNameIsKooky's Ancestor. It's not exactly very obvious who would win, since they're very alike. However, ThyNameIsKooky has a notable lack of superpowers, whereas Small MyNameIsKooky has all of his larger counterpart's powers, making him the winner.
Winner: Small MyNameIsKooky

Yot Yot vs Sammy_Bro: Miscellaneous objects vs a variety of knifes and guns. Interesting. This was slightly hard to decide, but since Sammy_Bro's weapons are, well, weapons, a lampshade or computer isn't gonna do much good.
Winner: Sammy_Bro

Emerald141 vs Maxnick: This was the easiest to decide. Since Emerald is the king of a certain planet/moon/thing, he kinda has an army to do his work. And staircases and lots of fainting won't do much against an army.
Winner: Emerald141

Micman vs Yzfm: Due to the lack of superpowers that I know of, this was the toughest to decide. However, while Micman has proved somewhat useful, Yzfm hasn't really done anything noteworthy except get us into trouble. Micman also has more experience in a fight, which is how he gets the victory.
Winner: Micman

Gigabyte vs Tyteen: An invention vs an inventor. Gigabyte's strength and knowledge make him a formidable opponent, but he has no other abilities. Tyteen, however, is a great inventor, and his multiple inventions would prove useful. However, Gigabyte is very hard to defeat, and most of Tyteen's inventions are for convenience, not fights. Plus, while Gigabyte has fought multiple times, Tyteen tends to stay home and make stuff for other heroes. Therefore, I believe Gigabyte would win.
Winner: Gigabyte

Vegetable vs Butter: FOOD FIGHT! They've always been comrades, but what if these two foods fought? Well, it was kinda hard to decide, considering that they're both food, but if Vegetable even tried to get a hit in, he'd probably lose his grip in the slippery, um, butter. Butter also would probably annoy him to death with his "IT'S OVER 9000!!!" phrase.
Winner: Butter

Maxnick's Dinosaur vs Giant Spider: Sure, it's a GIANT spider, but that doesn't mean that it can't be crushed by a five-ton dinosaur.
Winner: Maxnick's Dinosaur

SS01 vs Deeman: Deeman has had way more experience, but it's been shown that SS01 has more skill and may even be smarter. This was hard to decide, but Deeman's gravity powers would probably be SS01's undoing, as he could just change the gravity until SS01 was up incredibly high, then change it back.
Winner: Deeman

LittleZbot vs Rift BoyWhoFlies: Another tough one. LittleZbot may have more weapons and skill, but RBWF's Rift powers would make him quite a match. No doubt that RBWF would win - IF LittleZbot didn't have Invisibility and Mind Powers. These would greatly aid him (for instance, turning invisible so RBWF can't see him and holding him still with Mind Powers) and would cause him to ultimately win.
Winner: LittleZbot

Sammy_P vs Tiny Tank: No doubt that Tiny tank would put up a good fight with his speed, firepower, and accuracy, but Sammy_P has a variety of weapons, all of which he is skilled with. A couple of blasts with a Bazooka and Tiny Tank's down.
Winner: Sammy_P

MyNameIsKooky vs Nobody: When I first thought of this, I was sure Nobody would win. Hey, he can create explosions at will! Plus, his mattress powers are bound to help him. Eventually, however, I remembered two crucial facts: MyNameIsKooky has Voltage Powers, and Nobody has robotic limbs. A shot of electricity and Nobody's mechanical arm and leg would cease to function, giving MyNameIsKooky the edge he needs to win.
Winner: MyNameIsKooky

NOW, FOR THE WINNERS TO FACE OFF

Sammy_P vs Deeman: Deeman may be skilled and have more superpowers, but considering that Sammy_P has a machine gun, a grenade, and a CHAINSAW in his arsenal, it's really no contest.

LittleZbot vs MyNameIsKooky: LittleZbot would put up an excellent fight against MyNameIsKooky and perhaps even win, if only he wasn't half robot. A shot of Voltage Powers, and LittleZbot's even more crippled than Nobody.

Sammy_Bro vs Micman: Micman may have experience, but that experience is little compared to Sammy_Bro's large weapon arsenal.
Winner: Sammy_Bro

Emerald141 vs Gigabyte: Gigabyte has strength and cunning, but his lack of other abilities or weapons leave him vulnerable. Besides, even he couldn't take down an army.
Winner: Emerald141

Karate Nobody vs Small MyNameIsKooky: Two clones against one another. However, since Karate Nobody has no robotic limbs, the edge is taken away. Still, Small MyNameIsKooky's powers prove formidable - too formidible for the less-acurate-karate-performing clone.

PMT vs Enclosed Instruction Guide: PMT might be able to transform, but it's really no match for the ultimate guide.
Winner: Enclosed Instruction Guide

Maxnick's Dinosaur vs Butter: Hey, it's butter. Slurp, slurp, yum.
Winner: Maxnick's Dinosaur

Gameboy991 vs Blink: Experience really pays, and Gameboy has far more of it than Blink.

Mr. Volcano vs Blast!10: Lightbulbs vs fire. Despite lightbulbs melting when they touch a hot surface, Wefight-The Game has shown us that lightbulbs can, in fact, destroy a volcano.
Winner: Blast!10

NOW FOR THE WINNERS OF THE WINNERS TO FACE OFF:

Sammy_P vs Sammy_Bro: With each having a multitude of weapons, this match was only made possible by the fact that Sammy_P has several Superpowers, which gives him an edge.

Emerald141 vs MyNameIsKooky: Emerald may have an army, but MyNameIsKooky has been shown to accomplish the impossible and has taken down entire armies alone before.

Enclosed Instruction Guide vs Small MyNameIsKooky: Considering that MyNameIsKooky has defeated it before and is even more powerful now, the guide doesn't have much of a chance, even against a smaller version.

Gameboy991 vs Blast!10: Like I said, experience pays. Blast!10 can chuck lightbulbs all he wants, but with skill someone could avoid them all and knock him into next week. In this case, that "someone" is Gameboy991.

NOW FOR THE WINNERS OF THE WINNERS OF THE WINNERS TO FACE OFF:

Gameboy991 vs Sammy_P: Skill's good, but Sammy_P has WAY more fighting experience AND grenades on his side.

MyNameIsKooky vs Small MyNameIsKooky: This was actually kind of hard, since they both have the exact same superpowers. However, in the end, Small MyNameIsKooky is just a clone, and the real thing has fought more and won more and gone through the impossible - even defeating a robot just like him but several times stronger.

NOW FOR THE FINAL BATTLE

MyNameIsKooky vs Sammy_P: Sammy_P's large arsenal full of Bazookas, chainsaws, and the like, plus his Magic powers, would give him the power he needed to defeat MyNameIsKooky - IF he could hit him. MyNameIsKooky's skill and Teleportation would let him easily avoid Sammy_P's weapons, and several shots of Voltage Powers could defeat Sammy_P with ease.

CONGRATULATIONS MYNAMEISKOOKY! YOU ARE HEREBY NAMED THE DEADLIEST WEFIGHTIAN!
Last edited by LittleZbot on Wed May 08, 2013 8:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
To Shorty, who was immortalized in an adventure.
To Marinus, who was my community older brother.
To Janet, who I will remember every time I wear a toque.

May these lost Wonderlanders find true adventure beyond us.
Discord: LittleZbot#3936
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:06 pm

LittleZbot wrote:I was bored, and didn't feel like working on a poem after churning out five in a row, so I thought up a way to determine which Wefight hero is the deadliest: by having them all fight!

SS01 vs Deeman: Deeman has had way more experience, but it's been shown that SS01 has more skill and may even be smarter. This was hard to decide, due to the lack of Superpowers that I know of, but SS01 has done many more amazing things and has shown to be a help on multiple occasions, while Deeman has mainly just served to take the plot in different directions, so, IMO, SS01 would win. Of course, they may have Superpowers that I don't know about. if so, please tell me.
Winner: SS01
Deeman has Chocolate, Magnetism, Gravity, and I think something related to animals.
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:19 am

Aha. Thank you. Post changed.

dig 222
Rainbow Star

Post by dig 222 » Thu May 02, 2013 7:07 pm

Finally completed the light world of Super Meat Boy. THIS IS PAIN
Technos72
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Technos72 » Thu May 02, 2013 7:17 pm

SMB

I REALLY want that game
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Sat May 04, 2013 5:09 am

When I first saw that, I though you were referring to Super Mario Bros. :lol:

What's Super Meat Boy? Sounds interesting.

yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sat May 04, 2013 8:48 am

LittleZbot wrote:I was bored, and didn't feel like working on a poem after churning out five in a row, so I thought up a way to determine which Wefight hero is the deadliest: by having them all fight!

SS01 vs Deeman: Deeman has had way more experience, but it's been shown that SS01 has more skill and may even be smarter. This was hard to decide, but Deeman, gravity powers would probably be SS01's undoing, as he could just change the gravity until SS01 was up incredibly high, then change it back.

LittleZbot vs Rift BoyWhoFlies: Another tough one. LittleZbot may have more weapons and skill, but RBWF's Rift powers would make him quite a match. No doubt that RBWF would win - IF LittleZbot didn't have Invisibility and Mind Powers. These would greatly aid him (for instance, turning invisible so RBWF can't see him and holding him still with Mind Powers) and would cause him to ultimately win.

Sammy_P vs Tiny Tank: No doubt that Tiny tank would put up a good fight with his speed, firepower, and accuracy, but Sammy_P has a variety of weapons, all of which he is skilled with. A couple of blasts with a Bazooka and Tiny Tank's down.

MyNameIsKooky vs Nobody: When I first thought of this, I was sure Nobody would win. Hey, he can create explosions at will! Plus, his mattress powers are bound to help him. Eventually, however, I remembered two crucial facts: MyNameIsKooky has Voltage Powers, and Nobody has robotic limbs. A shot of electricity and Nobody's mechanical arm and leg would cease to function, giving MyNameIsKooky the edge he needs to win.

Sammy_P vs SS01: Deeman may be skilled and have more superpowers, but considering that Sammy_P has a machine gun, a grenade, and a CHAINSAW in his arsenal, it's really no contest.

LittleZbot vs MyNameIsKooky: LittleZbot would put up an excellent fight against MyNameIsKooky and perhaps even win, if only he wasn't half robot. A shot of Voltage Powers, and LittleZbot's even more crippled than Nobody.

NOW FOR THE FINAL BATTLE

MyNameIsKooky vs Sammy_P: Sammy_P's large arsenal full of Bazookas, chainsaws, and the like, plus his Magic powers, would give him the power he needed to defeat MyNameIsKooky - IF he could hit him. MyNameIsKooky's skill and Teleportation would let him easily avoid Sammy_P's weapons, and several shots of Voltage Powers could defeat Sammy_P with ease.

What about me? I've always had an Evil Asylum of Miscellaneous Household Objects that I can throw at people.
Super Nuclear Power
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Super Nuclear Power » Sat May 04, 2013 2:51 pm

LittleZbot wrote:When I first saw that, I though you were referring to Super Mario Bros. :lol:

It's an extremely hard game which requires lots of platforming skills and timing. You have to get through 6 worlds in order to save your girlfriend, Bandage Girl. There's also "Dark Worlds", which are even harder versions of the already hard levels in the game.
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Sat May 04, 2013 4:21 pm

yot yot5 wrote:

SS01 vs Deeman: Deeman has had way more experience, but it's been shown that SS01 has more skill and may even be smarter. This was hard to decide, but Deeman, gravity powers would probably be SS01's undoing, as he could just change the gravity until SS01 was up incredibly high, then change it back.

Sammy_P vs SS01: Deeman may be skilled and have more superpowers, but considering that Sammy_P has a machine gun, a grenade, and a CHAINSAW in his arsenal, it's really no contest.

NOW FOR THE FINAL BATTLE

What about me? I've always had an Evil Asylum of Miscellaneous Household Objects that I can throw at people.
I thought about you briefly, but decided that SS01 was slightly more important (no offense). If you can think of another hero to fight you I may add you.

Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Sun May 05, 2013 1:09 am

What about Magic Gum Wrapper or Tiny Tank or something for Yot Yot to fight?
dig 222
Rainbow Star

Post by dig 222 » Sun May 05, 2013 1:18 pm

Super Nuclear Power wrote:
LittleZbot wrote:When I first saw that, I though you were referring to Super Mario Bros. :lol:

It's an extremely hard game which requires lots of platforming skills and timing. You have to get through 6 worlds in order to save your girlfriend, Bandage Girl. There's also "Dark Worlds", which are even harder versions of the already hard levels in the game.
Actually there are 8 worlds. Although the 2 ones you didn't mention arn't really involved in the plot. ._.
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Tue May 07, 2013 4:34 pm

Nobody wrote:What about Magic Gum Wrapper or Tiny Tank or something for Yot Yot to fight?
Sammy_P fought Tiny Tank, and since MGW is controlled by RBWF's imagination, well, without RBWF, there's not much chance that he's gonna win. Plus, well, he's a GUM WRAPPER.

LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Wed May 08, 2013 4:49 pm

DP

Hey, I was searching for the old Wonderland Screenshots topic and can't find it. Does anyone have a link?

LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Wed May 08, 2013 7:56 pm

TP

Being the bored person I am, I updated the fight immensely, forcing many more heroes to fight to the death. Including Yot Yot.

StinkerSquad01
Rainbow AllStar

Post by StinkerSquad01 » Wed May 08, 2013 9:56 pm

I forgot what powers I had. I had fire or some kind of almost-all-consuming black hole power, which really just teleported things away into a convenient storage location.
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Wed May 08, 2013 10:17 pm

Still, Deeman beats you. Sorry.

StinkerSquad01
Rainbow AllStar

Post by StinkerSquad01 » Wed May 08, 2013 10:59 pm

That's not what I was concerned about, but okay then.
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Thu May 09, 2013 1:12 am

LittleZbot wrote:Vegetable vs Butter: FOOD FIGHT! They've always been comrades, but what if these two foods fought? Well, it was kinda hard to decide, considering that they're both food, but if Vegetable even tried to get a hit in, he'd probably lose his grip in the slippery, um, butter. Butter also would probably annoy him to death with his "IT'S OVER 9000!!!" phrase.
Winner: Butter
Yeah, no. Vegetable isn't annoyed by Butter's phrase, he doesn't even acknowledge it's the only thing Butter says. Not that Butter wouldn't win.

...man, I need to make a post about Vegetable and Butter soon. They're the real heroes of Wefight.
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Thu May 09, 2013 5:59 am

Last I remember, Vegetable was about to be eaten in the second era by hungry vegetarians.

LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Sun May 19, 2013 4:49 pm

For some reason, the forum isn't saying when a new post has arrived.

I also just realized that in the fight, Maxnick's Dinosaur wasn't in the WINNERS OF THE WINNERS OF THE WINNERS face-off, despite the fact that he made it there. After updating it like that, though, I'm out of heroes, and to put him in, I'll need at least eight. So yeah, I'm not doing that.

Also:
LittleZbot wrote:DP

Hey, I was searching for the old Wonderland Screenshots topic and can't find it. Does anyone have a link?

TheThaumaturge
Rainbow Master

Post by TheThaumaturge » Mon May 27, 2013 2:39 am

I was going to make a new topic for this, but I thought it didn't deserve it, so here it goes:

For you Super Hexagon enthusiasts out there, you might want to get this (it's free!): http://vittorioromeo.info/projects.html

Yes, it may be a copy of the original game, but the programmer was honorable and posted it for free. Try it out, I'm sure you'll like it as much as I do. (And sink some more hours of your life playing a game where a triangle avoids walls while rotating on a geometrical shape of your choice) :P
Into The Rainbow!

Next Adventure: The Federation: 0%

Gentleman Scientist Supreme.