Pwning Diamond Tiara - PWNy fanfiction

For discussion of non-Wonderland topics - please read rules!

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

Technos72
Rainbow MegaStar

Pwning Diamond Tiara - PWNy fanfiction

Post by Technos72 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:29 pm

This is how the first episode with Diamond Tiara should've ended in my world:

Diamond Tiara was hosting a party and whoever comes to the party without a cutie mark is consitered stupid. Apple bloom heard the news and started to feel bad as if DT was a middle-eastern terrorist and bombed her house. Then as she was walking home, she found a poster that went:

IS SOMEONE TROLLING YOU?
DO YOU WISH YOU CAN FIGHT BACK?
IS THIS PONY WHAT YOU CALL DIAMOND TIARA?
CALL I PWN NOOBS. GO TO IPWNNOOBS.COM

Apple Bloom answered yes to all the questions and rushed back home. She went on the computer to type the URL down. When she pressed Enter, the computer started to magically change all of a sudden. There was a male pony who says his name is I Pwn Noobs with a **** yea meme face as a cutie mark. Apple Bloom said to I Pwn Noobs that she needed help because someone is "trolling" her and wants to know what to do next. So I Pwn Noobs gives Apple Bloom information that will be really helpful for "pwning noobs" and to walk away happy that pwnage is complete.

At the day of the party Apple Bloom walked into the place where Diamond's party is at and showed Diamond that she still has no cutie mark while going "LOOK LOOK". Diamond gets confused a bit and then says that Apple Bloom is therefore a stupid. Then Apple Bloom says "You want to see stupid? I'll show you stupid" She suddenly goes on a freak-out of rampage while tipping objects in the party over. Everypony looks at Apple Bloom acting crazy as mentioned by Diamond. While Bloom says "DUH DUH DUH" She throws tables containing party items and food over and saw the cake. She ran over, picked the cake up, and went "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GROUND" as she drops it face first. Everypony goes O_O while Diamond does the same thing, except after a few seconds she takes a few steps back and eventually walks out of the party.

Continued when I feel like it.