THE SFR VITALIZED

For discussion of non-Wonderland topics - please read rules!

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

Should SFR levels still come out?

NO WAY!!! I'm outta here!
18%
Yes, and add more sugar.
18%
I'm honestly not sure.
27%
I'm pretending I'm not sure, but I really just don't care.
36%

Total votes: 11
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

THE SFR VITALIZED

Post by Wonderman109 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:06 pm

To those of you who are not PMing me day and night or talking with those who have on the chat, I am SFR. If that sounds crazy, PM either of us at 000-000-0000.
SFR was my original escapism from regular Wonderland levels so I could make all manners of crazy (semi-implied naughty words) levels that I wouldn't release as Wonderman for different reasons regarding my friction in the forums in the past.
It was also the result of a friend I knew who had bought Wonderland games years ago but forgotten pretty much everything trying to pick up the WAE for an April Fool's joke. (Greetings) Then they forgot it. From the first time SFR came out, it was more my friend than me. I simply helped with improving his levels. He pretended he was me, did his best to write like me, sound formal, and even make occassional spelling mistakes at bad times.
After my return from a camp the last week of summer, SFR was me and me only. My 'partner-in-crime' had got bored of SFR, as did other volunteers for the position. So I was the more snarky and direct SFR you have been conversing with the last two weeks.
The 2nd SFR is basically me on sugar. I'm not terribly affected by sugar unlike some of my peers, but it does make me more impulsive and more narcissistic. This is why SFR often was on the forum late-that was me eating a sugary snack and then staying up to be my 'alternate ego.'
The 1st SFR, well...I honestly think he'd rather I not go into detail. As a close friend, I'll do him that much.
That all being said, if anyone still wants more SFR juice, answer this poll. Or reality will pull you in and never spit you out again. :mrgreen:

EDIT: One of the IDC votes is mine just so everyone knows.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Voting Mechanics

Post by Jutomi » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:46 pm

To be honest, I don't care too much, honestly - though, I can't say that I'm pretending like I don't know. :?

So, I decided to post my pseudo-vote as a ... well, post. :|

*Hope internet holds out.
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
SearchForReality
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by SearchForReality » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:48 pm

Sorry, Jutomi. I'll just add change accounts and add in a regular 'I don't care.'
PMs and emails closed until further notice.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Care about Discare

Post by Jutomi » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:49 pm

Thanks. :lol:

Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:49 pm

Oops, it seems I can't after posts are made. Sorry! :(
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

UhII

Post by Jutomi » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:51 pm

Oh well.
You still have my pseudo-vote. ;)

garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:54 pm

I would prefer if you stopped using SFR, even if you think you want to keep the same "style" as you were before. You have over 2400 posts, while SFR has about 100. And you can look at me, at the time I did terrible levels, was rude, etc. But I changed, and now I do more advanced adventures, I am more polite, etc. It's not because you did something wrong in the past that means you have to use another account.

I recommend you simply use your Wonderman account and stop using SFR. :wink:
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:57 pm

I would like to drop SFR, but I can't edit any SFR posts without being SFR. And there are already, as you just wrote, 100+ SFR posts. :|
I'll try though. I guess it makes no difference at this point to release SFR levels as Wonderman.
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:58 pm

Wonderman109 wrote:I would like to drop SFR, but I can't edit any SFR posts without being SFR. And there are already, as you just wrote, 100+ SFR posts. :|
I'll try though. I guess it makes no difference at this point to release SFR levels as Wonderman.
You can just put a signature in SFR saying something like: "By the way, I am Wonderman109", so it won't confuse people.
llarson
Rainbow Star

Post by llarson » Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:05 pm

a guy who reads minds wrote:I would prefer if you stopped using SFR, even if you think you want to keep the same "style" as you were before. You have over 2400 posts, while SFR has about 100. And you can look at me, at the time I did terrible levels, was rude, etc. But I changed, and now I do more advanced adventures, I am more polite, etc. It's not because you did something wrong in the past that means you have to use another account.

I recommend you simply use your Wonderman account and stop using SFR. :wink:
This....This is my post....

@Edit

Why don't you just pretend the account no longer exists? That's what I did with my old adventures.....now they don't scar me as much as I feared...
"Cabbage is useless"~Came to me in a dream
"Aparagus is Unlovable"~Common knowledge
"Radishes are Ugly"~Came to my mind
My Level List
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:07 pm

I mainly used SFR because I thought the designs were too similar to MNIK's and I've already 'copied' his 'scary' design before, causing arguments.
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:14 pm

Wonderman109 wrote:I mainly used SFR because I thought the designs were too similar to MNIK's and I've already 'copied' his 'scary' design before, causing arguments.
Obviously, if you do a level too similar to someone else's, people may complain. If you do something different, they won't. Since you admit you did that, you can change and do other levels that are not "copied". No one is gonna hate you just because you once did bad levels. :wink:
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:10 pm

Yes, but sometimes my levels are similar even though they're not supposed to be, and that's still flammable material.
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:17 pm

For now, I voted that I'm honestly not sure, but I hope the original SFR can come soon as a regular user and not have to maintain the SFR vibe, if you know what I mean. :wink: