Valve Games Topic

For discussion of non-Wonderland topics - please read rules!

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

garirry
Rainbow Star

Valve Games Topic

Post by garirry » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:01 pm

I remember there was a topic about HL2 in the off-topic (I think), so I decided to make a general topic about Valve Games.

So, feel free to discuss anything about them here! :D

Anyway, so I'm not sure if anyone here plays Team Fortress 2, but I really like this game. I am pretty much using stock items and clothing (excluding the Pyro having that candy stick weapon or whatever) with hope to find something interesting.

Also, recently, I have bought the Portal + Portal 2 pack on Steam for 25$. Right now, I haven't played (nor even downloaded) Portal 2, but I can say the first one is quite interesting. I'm kinda stuck on the 18th chamber in the first level (haven't played much), but I'm gonna try to solve this myself.

UPDATE: Just finished Portal! Time to soon play the second one!
boh123321
Rainbow Wizard

Post by boh123321 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:45 pm

TF2 is amazingly good, but my parents don't let me play it because they don't like fps games :cry:

Portal is also spectacular, especially the second game. I really really really hope that they make a third one (this is extremely unlikely though, considering Valve's history with the number 3)
no
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:12 am

Alright, so... any interest on this topic? :?
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Null and Voice

Post by Jutomi » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:50 am

I don't have anything to put here, sorry. :lol:
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
Technos72
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Technos72 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:06 pm

I've been wanting Counter Strike Source for YEARS. I think now is the time to buy it if I can. I'll wait for the winter sale and see what happens. I want source, not Global Offensive.
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:48 pm

Technos72 wrote:I've been wanting Counter Strike Source for YEARS. I think now is the time to buy it if I can. I'll wait for the winter sale and see what happens. I want source, not Global Offensive.
I just checked, it is 50% off right now, costs 10$ now. And it says that it's until January 2, so that probably means it is the winter sale now.

Also, I think I should buy the Half-Life series soon enough. Not sure when though.
Technos72
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Technos72 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:31 am

Well, there it is. After four and a half years I FINALLY own all the valve games I want!

- Portal
- Portal 2
- Team Fortress 2
- Half Life
- Half Life 2
- Counter Strike Source
garirry wrote:I just checked, it is 50% off right now, costs 10$ now. And it says that it's until January 2, so that probably means it is the winter sale now.
I noticed that a few days ago. I had like $60 on me so I bought it. I also bought Half Life and Half Life 2 plus plenty of other games off the topic. But I'm saving all the downloading until Christmas day for more Christmas hype.
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:06 pm

Okay, so I just bought the entire Half-Life pack for 22$ (normally 44$) because Wynaut and because it's soooo worth it. It has all 9 HL games in it and even Team Fortress Classic. I was originally going to buy the four main HL games (1, 2, 2 E1, 2 E2), but it costed the same as the pack. I unfortunately won't be able to play them until the 8th because I'm out of country and my desktop is at home.