Inward Hellix -- online riddle

For discussion of non-Wonderland topics - please read rules!

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

cloudrac3r
Rainbow Master

Post by cloudrac3r » Thu May 19, 2016 5:08 am

The tutorial levels are far easier than the real thing. I have no idea what lies between the doors :P
Happy 4th page!
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Thu May 19, 2016 8:40 pm

68: AFAIK, after the part that you guys were PMing me about, there's another puzzle, with a video file. The video file puzzle is actually really nice, but the timing is too precise to show properly in most programs, which means you can't solve it in a regular player -- you need a video editor. And not Windows Movie Maker because it's results are crazy broken and useless. Grabbing a trial copy of Vegas should work.

THEN there's the 68e image part which is just all kinds of evil bananas. So you have one more part before getting to the spot where I'm at, but at least it's an enjoyable part.

cloudrac3r: it's not between the doors, really. Look at the URL. Think about where you want to go. What stands between one and the other? :wink: It's very simple.
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Thu May 19, 2016 10:30 pm

Welcome back, Muzo! Nice to see you here again. :)
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Sat May 28, 2016 1:50 pm

68: success!

... well, kinda.

I decided that I was too fed up with 68e to do it properly and "cheated" with a program. It worked, but even after getting the answer that way, I still don't understand how to get it properly. Oh well.

The last part is really weird -- there's one more archive I was, apparently, supposed to unlock, but it's not necessary -- you can get to 69 without doing so. Maybe it's time to "cheat" that part again, simply to satisfy my curiosity, but for now, I'm just happy 68 is over.

Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.