Other Acts of Social Networking

For discussion of non-Wonderland topics - please read rules!

Moderators: ~xpr'd~, tyteen4a03, Stinky, Emerald141, Qloof234, jdl

RoberTime
Rainbow Seeker

Other Acts of Social Networking

Post by RoberTime » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:24 pm

Anybody have Youtube? Steam? Other ways of internet-action? I myself have noticed some of you have these accounts on sites I use on a regular basis. I'll subscribe and friend y'all.

My Youtube - I'm posting mostly Twitch streams for archiving

My OTHER Youtube: The Wii Hoard - Where I play and review Wii games with accessories and peripherals, even the obscure ones

My Steam - Note: May contain mature content

My Twitch - For most of my gaming activities, I also plan to begin Wii Hoard streams here as well.

My Patreon - I've just launched the page and will post updates to my projects and other stuff I enjoy working on. Feel free to drop some money for some rewards, etc.

My Discord - I have a Discord server I'll use for minor project updates and funtimes, etc.. I know Epigam is the bigger server all of you are hopping on, but that server is a bit too much for me which is why I kind of cut back on chatting on there. Entry requires you to pledge at least $3 a month on my Patreon. It's just updates to all my projects. Nothing samey to Epigam.
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:27 pm

My YouTube: It's *ahem* interesting. YouTube has kinda been a big thing I've been doing for the past five years or so, but I wouldn't expect anything. Well, anything normal, anyway. More details can be found in the topic I made some time ago about it.

My Steam: I play games. I guess. Note: if you become friends with me, you may be randomly sent the lyrics to various Disney Jr. show theme songs.

My FanFiction: I should probably update this. People aren't happy when there's two-month long breaks in between chapters of their favorite stories.

That's...about it. Huh.
To Shorty, who was immortalized in an adventure.
To Marinus, who was my community older brother.
To Janet, who I will remember every time I wear a toque.

May these lost Wonderlanders find true adventure beyond us.
Discord: LittleZbot#3936
Timecrokba
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Timecrokba » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:19 pm

Youtube: I'm not doing much with it at the moment, but I'm thinking of (re)starting my Youtube, so if that happens, be warned it's mostly going to be Pirate101 :P

Steam: Note: Don't look at my games, possibly mature content.

Thats it. Bread.
cloudrac3r
Rainbow Master

Post by cloudrac3r » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:30 am

YouTube - I post RTW solutions of all my levels and some others too. I want to do other kinds of videos there too, but it probably will never happen.
Twitter - I really need to sort out my act, follow useful sources and post interesting things. That probably won't happen any time soon.
Backloggery - Keeps track of all my games. It's kept up to date. I play lots of Game Boy (non-colour) games, please recommend me some on there.
Discord - cloudrac3r#5547 - Just hang out or whatever.
My website - Finally, something organised!

And of course there's the buttons just below this text too.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:51 am

Hey, what happened to EpiSkype? I know it's been a while but I made a new Skype and I'd like to start using it.
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:58 am

I don't think they're accepting new members anymore. :(
cloudrac3r
Rainbow Master

Post by cloudrac3r » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:19 am

We've moved to the far better communication platform, Discord. Here's what it does that Skype doesn't:
- Organise conversations into so-called channels. No more talking about three different things in the same place and getting confused!
- Cool permissions. You can have many different levels of importance in a server.
- All core features are totally free of charge. You can pay $5/month if you geel like getting a few perks, but they aren't required at all.
- File uploads for sane people.
- Group voice calls for sane people. Also, the voice quality is glorious.
- Custom emoji. Don't let your memes be dreams.
- Windows, Mac, Linux, iPhone, Android and even web browser support.
PM me if you want to be invited. You could also PM tyteen, xprd or a handful of other people, but few of them are active on the forums anymore. We are absolutely accepting new members, it's just that the EpiSkype doesn't exist anymore.
We discuss many, many things apart from Wonderland. Just letting you know since you said you were temporarily stopping playing Wonderland.
I hope to see you there!
StinkerSquad01
Rainbow AllStar

Post by StinkerSquad01 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:05 pm

what cloud said, episkype is dead, long live discord

if you want to be added pm me (not tyteen or xprd they're not active on there)
RoberTime
Rainbow Seeker

Post by RoberTime » Wed May 17, 2017 11:40 pm

Erected a TwitTwit just recently. Take a look
https://twitter.com/ThisIsRoberTime