Hub Ideas

Help Topics, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, etc.
StinkyFTW
Rainbow Seeker

Hub Ideas

Post by StinkyFTW » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:25 am

Hey guys I have decided to start a new topic for hub ideas, so submit your ideas here!
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:26 am

For what purpose, exactly?
StinkyFTW
Rainbow Seeker

To make them!

Post by StinkyFTW » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:42 pm

Once I master making hubs, theres a chance I could make the one that somebody suggested!
StinkyFTW
Rainbow Seeker

To make them!

Post by StinkyFTW » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:42 pm

Once I master making hubs, theres a chance I could make the one that somebody suggested!
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:44 pm

Last time a full hub was released was in early 2014 I believe. And that was in development since 2009.
StinkyFTW
Rainbow Seeker

Ok

Post by StinkyFTW » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:37 am

I am trying to make a hub called Wonderland Adventures Lost worlds
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Lost Worlds

Post by Jutomi » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:04 am

Oh! Hey, that sounds interesting!

Well, you could always create, like, a new planet featuring a whole bunch of new biomes (or "worlds"). That'd be pretty neat. :)
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
StinkyFTW
Rainbow Seeker

Kk

Post by StinkyFTW » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:26 am

Thatswhat I plan on dping, but I just can't do coustom adventures i am having trouble on them
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:45 am

I don't want to discourage you or anything like that, but please understand that nobody here is able to do a custom hub fully and effectively. Most of the time, it gets cancelled or forgotten mid-way, and the only times a hub is released, it took many years to complete.

Now I'm not saying that you can't do it and once again I don't want to discourage you too much, but all I'm trying to make you understand is that considering that you're very new here and your, pardon my arrogance, spammy behaviour, you won't be able to reach far.

Of course, I'm not saying you should just give up. If you really want to do it, go ahead, do it, but a suggestion from me would be to stop dreaming on like you're doing right now in this topic, as it has been done many times already and has become annoying to death.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Hub Note

Post by Jutomi » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:50 am

I'd like to notion, however, that hubs wouldn't necessarily take so long/get cancelled if they weren't so huge. :lol:

Even if it's only 25 adventures or something, it'd still be something - and presumably good at that.

Sets goal of 180 and is stuck on 121
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:56 am

True, but even POW's Island, which only had 25 adventures or so, took five years to complete. Of course, it's dependent on your workflow in general, but most of us only do this for fun and have other things to do, which is why it gets delayed/canceled most of the time (as well as the fact that a lot of us started those project as kids/teens, who grow up and the hub just gets forgotten).
StinkyFTW
Rainbow Seeker

YOU KNOW WHAT

Post by StinkyFTW » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:52 am

I am not giving up! If there is anything playing FNAF world all day will tll you is that you should never give up! I will get my hub done!
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:53 am

Except you haven't even started it, so how can you get it done? :roll:
StinkerSquad01
Rainbow AllStar

Post by StinkerSquad01 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:01 am

Shush. You've already made your point, you don't need to argue further. I agree that this thread is more or less ambitious dreaming, but you need only say it once. You don't need to create a rebuttal for everything someone says or does. It creates unnecessary posts that are overall not contributory to the thread.
Pawelec
Rainbow Master

Post by Pawelec » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:16 am

I've been working on a hub since Unofficial MoFI Editor came out and I started it all over again 4 times. The current version is WA3E-friendly and it will be the final one if I ever get to finish it, but I'm lacking time to get to it properly. I've got only the starting area finished. Making hubs takes a lot of time most people don't have.

However, there's one catch with my hub - the amount of models and textures I've prepared for it is enormous and still growing, so it had to take very long.
"Let us return to the past; it will be progress."
by Giuseppe Verdi
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:28 am

Maybe an idea would be to start with a small hub that you release and then keep adding on to in new versions, increment by increment. This could be done solo or as a community project, with 'alternate universes' of the same starting hub.
garirry
Rainbow Star

Post by garirry » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:47 am

Wonderman109 wrote:Maybe an idea would be to start with a small hub that you release and then keep adding on to in new versions, increment by increment. This could be done solo or as a community project, with 'alternate universes' of the same starting hub.
Hub Tennis maybe?
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:06 pm

Basically, but it's the same hub. I imagine there could be a Remove and Restrict version of this too.
Blazeknight
Rainbow Master

Post by Blazeknight » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:23 am

Spoken like a little warrior. Best wishes for your hub... I have an idea for you. You can set the story some ten years after the POTZ events. Let us assume the Z-bots stored a reserve backup at some other planet in case their plan to capture wonderland failed. A residual or dormant Z-bot seed/trigger in Wonderland has activated the backup army through the ten-year timer signal. So, they are back to invade the land again and it's up to the heroes to stop them.

Making a hub is glorious... it's like a world of its own and the experience you have while doing will feel wonderful if you look back at it two-three years later; like I did. But it's not very easy either. Best wishes :D
Happy to Help!

Check out my works @ http://quaziiquce.webs.com