Request for old hub

Help Topics, Bug Reports, Feature Requests, etc.
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Request for old hub

Post by nasko222 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:52 pm

I found this hub on the forums:
http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic ... &view=next
Did someone have the zip file because it's deleted and i want to play this hub
RoberTime
Rainbow Seeker

Re: Request for old hub

Post by RoberTime » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:05 am

Ah yes, Lattius Road. I remember sampling that hub but didn't get far enough into it. Sadly, I don't have a folder with this hub...

And unfortunately, there are one or two factors which make this hub unplayable today. First of all, I haven't seen MyNameIsKooky around on the forums lately (As in, a year or two, unless I'm not observant enough), so he is probably a retired forum member and neglects to continue the hub.

Secondly, and the main reason, it's an older hub project from the hacked editor before Planet of the Z-Bots and its editor were even a thing. It was a bit of complicated stuff to make it work properly including fidgeting with modding programs to get Mysteries of Fire Island assets in. We used to make and experiment with such a list of editors, even I did at one point. But that was nearly eight years ago. Same with this hub. Sorry for you to read all this!
rainbowmon
Rainbow Keeper

Post by rainbowmon » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:23 pm

According to his profile page, he was last active in January. Which is still a long time ago, but...

Yeah, it's unfortunate this has been lost.
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Post by nasko222 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:04 pm

I know the hacked editor. If i had the hub i would remake it with the new editor :(
ILoveWonderland
Rainbow Master

Post by ILoveWonderland » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:54 am

I have it:

(Unfortunately I can't get the music and stinker files uploaded due to size, I'll try to figure out a way to get them uploaded).

Edit: The custom music files can be found here: http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic ... 26&t=21728
Also, make sure that you have music tracks 1 through 8 from WA and MOFI in the music folder too.

Edit 2: I split the stinker file into three separate zips. The files in all three of those zips should replace what is in the data/models/stinker folder as explained in the Lattius Road thread. Let me know if there are any files missing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Insert stupid jokes here.
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:16 pm

ILoveWonderland wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:54 am
(Unfortunately I can't get the music and stinker files uploaded due to size, I'll try to figure out a way to get them uploaded).
Use dropbox or mediafire and upload them there.
Cheese!

Cheese Vs Pirates, featuring Finn, Timecrokba, and Yoda!
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Post by nasko222 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:49 pm

OMG THANK YOU SOOO MUCH
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Post by nasko222 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:06 pm

Did someone has ideas for completing the Hub. Because it's unfinished. I really like the story of the hub and want to finish it with the editor