New Adventure - Fire Florest

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
Randome
Rainbow Wonderlander

New Adventure - Fire Florest

Post by Randome » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:00 pm

Hello guys! Now I have a new adventure to share with you ...

Fire Florest!

This adventure you need to escape from the forest,
Facing the magma and
Deflect the fireballs and
eating pickles and ... and ...
I think we got carried away more... :oops:

Well, Here is the adventure ...

It has moderate difficulty! :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:38 am

There are so many adventures to play! Even keeping up with the ones that are on the front page is kind of tricky. Playing all of the WA3E-era adventures that have ever been made is going to be an ordeal. :lol:

Hey you! Yeah, you there! Don't get any ideas. :evil: :twisted:

Anyway, uh, fun adventure, thanks! :)

I didn't see any pickle-eating though. I feel betrayed!
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Re: New Adventure - Fire Florest

Post by nasko222 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:29 pm

solution pls... I tried. I just tried... :stinkyconfused:
rainbowmon
Rainbow Keeper

Post by rainbowmon » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:54 pm

Gimme a bit and I'll see if I can figure this one out Nasko. I need to install the Open Source version of the editor/player still...

No guarantees I'll be able to, but if I can, I'll help you.

Edit: Well, I WOULD try to, but the old adventure select menu MAV is getting me. I'll try something real quick to see if I can get around it temporarily, but otherwise, it'll have to wait for WAE 3.05.

Edit 2: I got it to work. And I've figured out a solution... For any%. 100%, on the other hand... HOW IN THE UNIVERSE ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO GET THOSE 8 GEMS ON THE RIGHT?!

I'm going to try and wrap my head around this a bit longer. Maybe I'll figure it out.

Edit 3: *sigh*

I have... Absolutely no clue. Like I said, I CAN get to the star, but I am... 95% sure those gems on the right are impossible. If it IS possible to get them, it almost certainly has something to do with that 3rd Grow charge and the Mushroom button near it, both of which I currently see 0 use for. And the Mushroom/Metal button behind the Mushroom gate is required to press to beat the level from what I can tell. Which means you have to cast 1 Blink spellball into a Floing Bubble, then Blink over to the Mushroom/Metal button, but then you can't get the 2nd Flash charge, which is required for the 8 gems behind the Rainbow gate. I'm BEYOND stumped.

I did figure out though that you don't have to Flash the barrel above the Red Crab to get into the upper area; you can have the UFO destroy it instead. I think that might be important.
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Post by ab-47 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:04 pm

Hohoho! Very nice (kind of long, however) puzzle! I managed to get gold thankfully with one grow charge unused. :lol:
I have... Absolutely no clue. Like I said, I CAN get to the star, but I am... 95% sure those gems on the right are impossible.
It is possible, the solution is very simple, I'd love to give you the solution, but I need Guilherme11's permission first.

Here's a hint instead:

Flash whatever you want, really, it doesn't matter, just don't flash the UFO or the moobot since you need them. :wink:
LEVEL LIS1
The Hidd3n Archive, Part Four: [33%, Paused]
The Hidden 4rchive, Part Three (Redeemer's Edition)
The Apocollab [0%, Confirmed, Planning]
Are Cookie and Ash Gay? [Cancelled]
rainbowmon
Rainbow Keeper

Post by rainbowmon » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:27 pm

I mean... That hint is something I already knew; as I said, I know how to get to the star, but...

I'll take another look at it. Maybe I'll see something I didn't yesterday.

Edit: OH. MY. GOSH.

YOU SNEAKY STINKER! OF COURSE THE SOLUTION WAS RIGHT UNDER MY NOSE! HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THAT?!?!?! :stinkylol: In hindsight, that should've been an obvious thing to check, but I honestly never thought that would serve two purposes...

Edit 2: Aaaaaaaaaaand done. After multiple quite frankly embarrassing deaths, I won. I really should save more often...

Nasko, if you could explain how far you've gotten and where exactly you need help, I'll be more than happy to give you a hint or two.