The Magic Cuboid: First Decalogy: RELOADED

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:29 pm

[This rerelease of The Magic Cuboid is now out of date. Go here instead.]

Have you ever looked at normal Cuboids and said "Dude, what a drag, bro!"? Have you ever felt like you needed more radical meme-pumping MAGIC in those Cuboids? Maybe you thought the tennis "The Magic Cuboid" by popular teen celebrities Nobody "Goobrah" Nobody and Sammy "Bathtubular" P. was juzt totez lacking in hipnezz? Well in that case,

is for you! The first ten "The Magic Cuboid" adventures, now mostly the same but slightly different!

Features include...
Reloaded EDITOR:
All adventures have now been optimized for use in the new editor! That's right, even the first three!
Reloaded DIALOG:
Fixed typos! More time spent with character names behind colons to indicate who's speaking and less time spent without that! And more???
Reloaded AESTHETICS:
Various rooms have been altered to look slightly nicer and a section with no music has been given cave ambience for no reason!
Reloaded GAMEPLAY:
Extremely hard optional parts removed! Certain other parts tweaked!
Reloaded PROFESSIONALISM:
All* adventures are now made by the same editor account, with uniform names, descriptions, and filenames!

ALL THESE THINGS ARE REQUIRED TO PROPERLY EXPERIENCE THESE ADVENTURES:
Sammy_P's Boring Music Pack!
Nobody's Music Pack: Version TWO!
Master Wonder Mage's PotZ Music Pack!
Kooky's WA3E Music Pack!
The Spectra Jade custom texture!
The Red Desert custom texture!

Alright, that's enough of the Totally Radical sales pitch gimmick. The Magic Cuboid is a tennis by me and Sammy_P. It's probably not the first thing that comes to peoples' minds when they think about Wonderland Adventures tennis series, but it has a lot of work put into it, and over the ten adventures currently released it has grown from a small silly thing to a large thing that is often silly but sometimes serious. I decided to create this RELOADED version of the series so that the whole series could be conveniently played from start to finish. So if you haven't played it yet, or you want to play it again, download the attachment at the bottom of this post.

Note that I spent the entirety of over a day on these and stayed up all night working on them, because I'm going to be away from my computer for a while, potentially excluding part of Sunday. As such these are not as enhanced as they could be and 8, 9, and 10 have not been thoroughly tested. I'm pretty sure they're fine though since I tested the only parts of them that had gameplay changes.

*Part 8 does not have a uniform name or description.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Nobody on Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:23 am

I know I should be happy to experience the improvements, but I'm actually mostly happy to find all these adventures and add-ons in one place. I can't wait to play this series after all these...years? How long ago did you start this thing? Eh, it's not important. Still, thank you.
To Shorty, who was immortalized in an adventure.
To Marinus, who was my community older brother.
To Janet, who I will remember every time I wear a toque.

May these lost Wonderlanders find true adventure beyond us.
Discord: LittleZbot#3936