WA: Operation Mecha

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

Re: WA: Operation Mecha

Post by |Cookie| » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:14 pm

Oh man, quality was oozing from the first wlv, Easily one of the most polished hubs I've played! It's the little things that made it stand out, like the stinker's voice effects, the creative key/rainbow coin swap, and the clever use of decoration (the sign above a sign looks so good I'm surprised I've never seen someone do it before!)

I'm really happy to see you're still working on this! :D
Previously known as "kidkidaaa1"
My level list
My hub: TTN
Woof Woof
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Post by LexieTheFox » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:08 pm

|Cookie| wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:14 pm
Oh man, quality was oozing from the first wlv, Easily one of the most polished hubs I've played! It's the little things that made it stand out, like the stinker's voice effects, the creative key/rainbow coin swap, and the clever use of decoration (the sign above a sign looks so good I'm surprised I've never seen someone do it before!)

I'm really happy to see you're still working on this! :D
Thaank you SO much for the kind words~!!

It means TONS to me that I'm STILL Getting kind comments on this even so many years after the first demo (and how slow I'm working on it..), it helps drive me forward to work on it more and I'm just glad you were able to enjoy it! Yes, I love little things like that too, and since I can do it.. why not? It improves the feel and everything.

THANK YOU!
Rawr.
Fear me, I bite! >:3
LexieTheFox
Rainbow Master

Post by LexieTheFox » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:55 am

Back from the dead yet again, for how long? Who knows!

I've sprung back to work on this hub after finding the will to recreate a rather large hub level I lost to corruption. (No idea why it corrupted, either!)

Have some more pictures.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rawr.
Fear me, I bite! >:3
tails the fox
Rainbow Master

Post by tails the fox » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:12 am

Don't be alarmed, this is Lexie.

While my account has been deactivated by accident, it's all I can do to await Patrick's help. In the mean time, I've logged onto THIS ancient account.

I may be releasing a second demo soon of what little content I've acquired since this last released, stay tuned.
|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

Post by |Cookie| » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:01 am

Wow, these are some pretty images. I really like the pumpkins and the sign!
Previously known as "kidkidaaa1"
My level list
My hub: TTN
Woof Woof