New Adventure - My first adventure: Rescue Mission

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
Lazy Loof
Rainbow Wizard

New Adventure - My first adventure: Rescue Mission

Post by Lazy Loof » Thu May 24, 2018 7:50 am

Hi again!

I made a small adventure to start my carrier at level designing. I hope you will like it. :stinkylol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Lazy Loof on Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
Previously known as Aryan101
Yadis Beles
Silver Wonderlander

Re: New Adventure - My first adventure: Rescue Mission

Post by Yadis Beles » Thu May 24, 2018 4:02 pm

Really skillful... Nice one!

Except that I'm still wondering when will this stop after a waiting for over half an hour.
DD.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Randome
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Randome » Thu May 24, 2018 6:29 pm

This is not bad for a first adventure, however,
the flashing spell can really ruin the level,
like being able of flashing Wee Stinkers and the Scritters.
There is a type of glove magic that can erase Flash and others magics, that you can use in future levels.

Welcome to Wonderland, hope that you like it... :D
Lazy Loof
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Lazy Loof » Fri May 25, 2018 3:11 am

Yadis Beles wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 4:02 pm
Really skillful... Nice one!

Except that I'm still wondering when will this stop after a waiting for over half an hour.DD.png..
No. I putted a superfast Spiky Balls somewhere that always makes copy of the chompers using command 41.

guilherme111 wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 6:29 pm
This is not bad for a first adventure, however,
the flashing spell can really ruin the level,
like being able of flashing Wee Stinkers and the Scritters.
There is a type of glove magic that can erase Flash and others magics, that you can use in future levels.

Welcome to Wonderland, hope that you like it... :D
Will keep that in mind. Thanks for your feedback!
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Post by FinnThor » Fri May 25, 2018 11:03 am

Ouch, puzzles. D:

I'm not very good with complicated puzzles because I haven't done any in a while and I'm just bad at them.

It looks like a really nice first adventure though, and even though only certain people are still active in Wonderland, new people are always good for the community since they can take part in other Wonderland things with said community.

Still working on it, but this is a nice adventure for me to get used to Wonderland again. Well done!
Cheese!

Cheese Vs Pirates, featuring Finn, Timecrokba, and Yoda!
|Cookie|
Rainbow Star

Post by |Cookie| » Fri May 25, 2018 6:32 pm

That was a very sweet first adventure! The decoration looked nice and the puzzles were fun. :D

But just like guilherme111 said, there are few loopholes to go around the puzzle (highlight the text in quotes):
Spoilers! wrote:1- You only need one spikey-ball for the first puzzle. By running quickly to the middle platform you can flash the Wee Stinker and put it on the round buttons.
2- You can actually blink past the indigo button in the chomper area, avoiding the chase entirely!
But don't worry, these loopholes took me a little while to find.

I can't wait to see more from you in the future! :stinkyhappy:
Previously known as "kidkidaaa1"
My level list
My hub: TTN
Woof Woof
Lazy Loof
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Lazy Loof » Sat May 26, 2018 4:38 am

|Cookie| wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 6:32 pm
That was a very sweet first adventure! The decoration looked nice and the puzzles were fun. :D

But just like guilherme111 said, there are few loopholes to go around the puzzle (highlight the text in quotes):
Spoilers! wrote:1- You only need one spikey-ball for the first puzzle. By running quickly to the middle platform you can flash the Wee Stinker and put it on the round buttons.
2- You can actually blink past the indigo button in the chomper area, avoiding the chase entirely!
But don't worry, these loopholes took me a little while to find.

I can't wait to see more from you in the future! :stinkyhappy:
Well... (1) is not the loophole, it is my solution. I think it is IMPOSSIBLE to complete it only with spiky balls. :stinkyconfused:
(2) is surely a loophole, it has been fixed now. :mrgreen:
Thanks for your feedback!
rainbowmon
Rainbow Keeper

Post by rainbowmon » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:30 pm

Umm... I'm sorry to bump this... But I didn't even think of Flashing the Wee Stinker onto the round buttons. It's possible to do, getting all coins and gems, with just spikeyballs, with a lot of repetition. Also... Can someone please give me a hint as to how in the universe I am supposed to get those last two gems?
Lazy Loof
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Lazy Loof » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:05 am

Hint wrote:The fireflowers are there for a reason.
rainbowmon
Rainbow Keeper

Post by rainbowmon » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:33 am

I figured that much... But unfortunately I wound up doing the same thing Yadis did... And I don't see any other way of doing it... Unless... Hmm... I suppose there is one thing I should make sure isn't possible... Be back in a few.

Edit:
As I suspected. The trigger for the water chompers is positioned just so that if it were even 2 tiles further south it would be impossible to grab those gems, but because it's not there, it is possible. Wish I had realized that earlier...
Edit 2: Oh, and I should probably mention: when I did it the first time, it was kinda annoying due to the repetition, but as what I did wasn't the intended method, I decided to use the intended method the second time around... And yeah, it's pretty good. Not the best, sure, but for your first adventure, impressive*. (*coming from someone who couldn't design a competent video game level in any possible way due to being completely intimidated by such a thing.)
PhoenixBlaze
Rainbow Wizard

Post by PhoenixBlaze » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:48 pm

So after giving up on that first puzzle for a couple of months (i didnt have good reflexes) I finished this in relatively short time. The puzzles and the decorations were great.

As for the water chomper barrage, I flashed the fireflowers a tile below where the chompers spawn and i racked up about 40,000 points. The dialogue command is above the two gems in that area, letting me do that
currently simping for kiyotaka ishimaru
Lazy Loof
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Lazy Loof » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:53 pm

Phoenix wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:48 pm
So after giving up on that first puzzle for a couple of months (i didnt have good reflexes) I finished this in relatively short time. The puzzles and the decorations were great.

As for the water chomper barrage, I flashed the fireflowers a tile below where the chompers spawn and i racked up about 40,000 points. The dialogue command is above the two gems in that area, letting me do that
In reality, this entire area was made for that purpose! :stinkylol:
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:16 pm

I'm a little annoyed about how the whole level, intentional or not, made it hard to kill the first water chomper in the blink area. I eventually figured out a way, so I'm happy about that now. Otherwise, it was a fun level. Getting infinite score using the fireflowers is the most fun I never thought I could have with water chompers in Wonderland.