New Adventure: The Crystal Lake and The Sewer

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
nasko222
Rainbow Master

New Adventure: The Crystal Lake and The Sewer

Post by nasko222 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:42 pm

Everything is TESTED. It's not impossible. If you have questions leave a reply and please rate from 1 to 5.
The bug with the blink and the button was fixed scroll down 2 posts for download the fixed adventure
Last edited by nasko222 on Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Randome
Rainbow Wonderlander

Re: New Adventure: The Crystal Lake and The Sewer

Post by Randome » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:54 am

You really need to check if your level don't have errors, if you do not, this can happen...
1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Post by nasko222 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:45 am

I fixed it. I really sorry for that. :stinkysad: (now i changed the file name to crystalake2 the level is the same with the bug fix)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rainbowmon
Rainbow Keeper

Post by rainbowmon » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:32 pm

Just got the chance to play this level. So, last time, I gave a 4 of 5 because whilst it wasn't anything super-awesome, I enjoyed it and couldn'tthink of any criticism. This one... This one gets a 3 of 5, because I enjoyed it, but there are a couple of things I would change. First, the coins north of the bridge and Lurkers in the first area... You have to walk a long way around to get to those, and there's no reason to, not to mention there's no challenge in getting to them. So, I would 1: Take out the long way, or at least make ot way shorter, and 2: make it a challenge to get to them - might I suggest having to carefully traverse a field of Lurkers (remember, as long as you are diagonal from their center, you are safe)? Second, the section with the Coilies in the second area... There are WAY too many Coilies, and if you don't want to have to risk bobbing and weaving through them you wind up having to go back and forth to where the Pow charger is. I would either 1: change this section entirely, or 2: if it had to stay, I would add 1 or 2 more Pow chargers further south in that section. Aside from that, though, it wasn't bad, and I did enjoy it, even though it was easy to figure out and execute everything. A good job for a relatively new Adventure-Crafter! (I know there's no need for some kind of name for people who make new Adventures, but I just came up with that, and I kinda like it, so I'm just going to call all you level designers for WA that now.)
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Post by nasko222 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:25 pm

Do you want to upload my new level Sundog Mirage?
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:21 am

My feedback on the scenery is the same as the feedback I gave you for your hub, but you seem to be getting a more solid grasp on designing gameplay, so nice job.
nasko222
Rainbow Master

Post by nasko222 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:17 am

Thanks! Check my new adventure.