Wonderman's Return

Post, Download, and Discuss Custom Adventures.
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Wonderman's Return

Post by Wonderman109 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:33 pm

To mark my 'return', I made this small test level to see how much I remember of Wonderland Adventures (and the WAE). Turns out, more than I thought.

I decided I'm going to do a small hub of some sort soon. Whether it's actually doing a proper FNAS or something original for a change, you'll have to wait and see. But I thought this would be a nice way to say that I haven't vanished altogether. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Wonderman109 on Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FinnThor
Rainbow Master

Re: Wonderman's Return

Post by FinnThor » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:59 pm

Welcome back!

Are you still going to work on FNAS or is that cancelled?
Cheese!

Cheese Vs Pirates, featuring Finn, Timecrokba, and Yoda!
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:15 am

FinnThor wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:59 pm
Welcome back!

Are you still going to work on FNAS or is that cancelled?
Well, to be fair, I did release the early version of it with the first six levels. The question now is whether I should finish that very large hub, or remake it with the same mechanics but much smaller. I tried doing the latter today and got a decent amount done (the hub, a basic timer), but I feel that the soul of the project is in the original six levels and so I'll try to finish the seventh through tenth night and surrounding hub (they're all at least partly done, I did more work than I give myself credit for). So, yes, I will work on FNAS. I'd like to have it out before January. I'm just surprised anyoen cares - for one, the first six nights are the heart of the game, and second, FNAF is kind of finished by now. It's been five years, and I only started paying attention long after the main boom anyway.
samuelthx
Rainbow Master

Post by samuelthx » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:30 pm

Welcome back! Coincidentally this is also my return to Wonderland, though I'm really rusty :lol:

Thanks for this short puzzle! I managed to solve the puzzle without using the POW or the orange and yellow keys though.
This is what I did, maybe I cheated??
I popped the bridge that would have collapsed first, so that it reactivated after I stepped on the GC button that would have collapsed the bridge
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:47 pm

samuelthx wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:30 pm
Welcome back! Coincidentally this is also my return to Wonderland, though I'm really rusty :lol:

Thanks for this short puzzle! I managed to solve the puzzle without using the POW or the orange and yellow keys though.
This is what I did, maybe I cheated??
I popped the bridge that would have collapsed first, so that it reactivated after I stepped on the GC button that would have collapsed the bridge
Ah, I forgot you can walk diagonally around Moobots when designing this. Or some other mistake with the Moobot section. So you only used one Pop then and had one left over to 'fix' the bridge. Neat!
PhoenixBlaze
Rainbow Wizard

Post by PhoenixBlaze » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:09 pm

I also had one pop left before the pow section.
currently simping for kiyotaka ishimaru
Wonderman109
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Wonderman109 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:51 pm

Phoenix wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:09 pm
I also had one pop left before the pow section.
The level has been updated slightly as so all four pops are required. A clever player can still skip the Pow and keys completely.
ab-47
Rainbow Star

Post by ab-47 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:47 pm

Hello! just played this (the updated version) and sorry but I managed to keep 1 more pop (POW and the yellow key were untouched).

Thanks for the level! :)
LEVEL LIS1
The Hidd3n Archive, Part Four: [33%, Paused]
The Hidden 4rchive, Part Three (Redeemer's Edition)
The Apocollab [0%, Confirmed, Planning]
Are Cookie and Ash Gay? [Cancelled]