RTW Kabooms - WA Edition

Leveltextures, Custom Icons, etc. for Wonderland Adventures.
tails the fox
Rainbow Master

RTW Kabooms - WA Edition

Post by tails the fox » Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:46 pm

Now I know what you're thinking..

What is this? Why are they so derpy? I can't believe you've done this.

I completely agree with you! But when I learned there was no real hope of Nasko's RTW Kaboom wops using WA kaboom models, I just had to take matters into my own hands, I'm so sorry.

In all seriousness, in Nasko's Better Editor, you can use actual live RTW Kabooms as an enemy. I figured if I couldn't use the WA Kaboom model, I'd have to edit their texture instead. It... didn't turn out the best. If you ask me, the OG dark kaboom texture is the best of both worlds as it hides some of the jank.

You can use these or not, maybe you want there to be angry kabooms using WA colors like I did, or maybe you just want them to look cursed. Either way, here you go. Also included is a second set where they have their original red eyes from RTW. Enjoy!

PS: I'm sure it goes without saying, but in order to use these you'll need Nasko's BetterEditor-OpenWA merge, you can find a link in this thread:viewtopic.php?f=42&t=28530#top
You could ALSO use this with the static rtw kaboom model as a custom model, do what you like. If you want them to be 'similar' in proportion to WA Kabooms, set these parameters:

ScaleAdjust: 0.8
XScale: 1.2
YScale: 1.1

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.