Stupid Rant

Archive of the first decade of Off Topic Posts
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Stupid Rant

Post by Muzozavr » Wed May 13, 2009 1:10 am

About stupid emotions.
Unbelievably angry at everything, for no good reason. What an annoying emotional state.
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
AJQZC
Rainbow Wizard

Post by AJQZC » Wed May 13, 2009 11:28 am

Are those examples? :o
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Wed May 13, 2009 11:54 am

No.
I just mean that I'm totally angry, for no good reason. At least Tay Zonday is a relief with his relaxing "Explode" song.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Wed May 13, 2009 9:26 pm

And you're letting out your anger on the forum?
I can only imagine how MS will react...
mqdar
Rainbow Star

Post by mqdar » Wed May 13, 2009 9:55 pm

Emerald141 wrote:And you're letting out your anger on the forum?
Ok, how do you think he'll react?

Muzo, just curious: What are you expecting us to say? I can understand these strange feelings that seem to just appear out of nowhere, but why are you telling us about this experience? :?
Skype wrote:[7:23:42 AM] Darx: Click here to give me an internet!
[7:23:57 AM] 'a'a: *clicks here*
dlcs18
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by dlcs18 » Wed May 13, 2009 10:07 pm

This topic seems kind of hollow on meaning...
Muzozavr wrote:I just mean that I'm totally angry, for no good reason.
I have that feeling sometimes. :lol:
dlcs18
cbloopy
Rainbow Master

Post by cbloopy » Wed May 13, 2009 10:42 pm

mqdar wrote:Muzo, just curious: What are you expecting us to say? I can understand these strange feelings that seem to just appear out of nowhere, but why are you telling us about this experience? :?
Well, he did title the thread "stupid rant". I'm under the impression that he just want to let off some steam that's all, not start a discussion about anger. :roll: :wink:
mqdar
Rainbow Star

Post by mqdar » Wed May 13, 2009 10:47 pm

cbloopy wrote:
mqdar wrote:Muzo, just curious: What are you expecting us to say? I can understand these strange feelings that seem to just appear out of nowhere, but why are you telling us about this experience? :?
Well, he did title the thread "stupid rant". I'm under the impression that he just want to let off some steam that's all, not start a discussion about anger. :roll: :wink:
Yeah, I understand, but when people reply it can easily turn into a conversation. :wink:
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Wed May 13, 2009 10:56 pm

I didn't intend to start a serious anger discussion. When deep red anger is inside you for days, and it builds up slowly and you don't even notice, then you suddenly BAM find out that you were SO angry all this freaking time... you have to let a little steam out like this.

At least this topic isn't a flamewar. At least it's harmless. :wink:
If I'd let out anger of weeks on a single forum, the amount of flamewars... god, I can't even imagine. No, I'm not going to do that. After trying earlier to calm down severl flamewars (with varying results) that'd be very low.

I have started using some stupidly difficult gaming challenges, and it seems to help somewhat. Also Tay Zonday's songs are always a relief.
mqdar
Rainbow Star

Post by mqdar » Wed May 13, 2009 11:57 pm

Muzozavr wrote:I didn't intend to start a serious anger discussion. When deep red anger is inside you for days, and it builds up slowly and you don't even notice, then you suddenly BAM find out that you were SO angry all this freaking time... you have to let a little steam out like this.
:lol: "...serious anger discussion." :lol:
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Thu May 14, 2009 12:20 am

mqdar wrote:
Muzozavr wrote:I didn't intend to start a serious anger discussion. When deep red anger is inside you for days, and it builds up slowly and you don't even notice, then you suddenly BAM find out that you were SO angry all this freaking time... you have to let a little steam out like this.
Lol, yeah, that was an oxymoron.
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Thu May 14, 2009 12:24 am

At least this topic isn't a flamewar. At least it's harmless. :wink:
If I'd let out anger of weeks on a single forum, the amount of flamewars... god, I can't even imagine. No, I'm not going to do that. After trying earlier to calm down severl flamewars (with varying results) that'd be very low.

I have started using some stupidly difficult gaming challenges, and it seems to help somewhat. Also Tay Zonday's songs are always a relief.

OMG I'M GONNA DIE I AGREE SO MUCH! Except the fact that its memories and random lol anger that i don't even know about!!!!!!LOL! NOOOOOO I DON'T WANT TO TURN INTO TYTEEN FROM ALL THE LOLS! PLEASE!!!!! NOOOOO!
mqdar
Rainbow Star

Post by mqdar » Thu May 14, 2009 12:52 am

Muzozavr wrote:
mqdar wrote:
Lol, yeah, that was an oxymoron.
Had to look up that word on Wiki. :lol:
How do you know so many words (or seem to)?
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Thu May 14, 2009 2:43 am

I heard that word earlier, and also had to look it up. :lol:
Also, I think I'm finally cooling down on anger. Yay, less anger is always nice. :D