Post Dreams Here (LAST ONE MISSING WAAAH)

Archive of the first decade of Off Topic Posts
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post Dreams Here (LAST ONE MISSING WAAAH)

Post by Nobody » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:59 pm

I had a dream that there was a 3D underwater RPG-type game with fish. Mr. Incredible was in it. Then Sammy_P asked me for some darkness fish, because apparently some fish made the game darker when playing. So we went to my local grocery store and bought some, which made an alarm go off. Then Sammy_P complained about the fish that didn't attack and therefore wasn't attacked, although I thought it was very useful.

Later I dreamed about a similar game published by Nitrome where a message along the lines of 'I would tell you you can break all objects on the kings' bones. Ai that would be true!' was supposed to be witty or something.
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
Sammy_Bro
Rainbow Star

Post by Sammy_Bro » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:02 pm

I had a dream of a normal day which ended when Mom said "You want some candy?". It was weird-o.
:D
tails the fox
Rainbow Master

Post by tails the fox » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:50 pm

I had a dream last night
ABOUT WEFIGHT!
I was actually in wefight
I THOUGHT IT WAS FOR REAL!
I was like
"OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! AM IN WEFIGHT!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!"
I was freaking out!
Untill doctor evil threw a peice of toast
I for no reasson said
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"
And when it hit me i woke up
:lol:
I say it was a very funny dream!
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:15 pm

Remember that my dreams are often influenced by the computer...

A few nights ago, I had a dream that my right eye was removed. It got replaced with a robotic eye that could project its image into my brain, acting like a regular eye in that way. It was also a camera (which I could turn off) and a lazer shooter. It could shoot ten differently powered lazers, 1 being a lazer pointer and 10 being a DVD burner. Originally I wore a cloth over it to hide it. When I got picked on at school by a random bully named Andy, I yelled "That's right, BLAME THE CYBORG!" and whipped it off. That sent him running. :lol:
Blast!10
Rainbow Star

Post by Blast!10 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:17 pm

I once had a dream where my girlfriend fell off a mountain to her death.

That was when I concluded that I have the most retarded limbic system in existence.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:23 pm

About a month ago I had a somewhat funny dream...

I was visiting my cousin's house that was by this random hotel. His house was awesome. There was a zipline from the top of the stairs that led into a cabinet in the kitchen (:lol:). I slid down it several times. The dream then jumped to me being in that random hotel. It was barely illuminated with cliche random piano playing. Random kids came out of the doors and we walked down the hall. Later, I appeared at my cousin's house again that morning. We went to the zoo(?... I'm not sure what the place was, actually) the next day and somehow stumbled across my girlfriend, who kissed me. The dream later ended with me crashing into the kitchen cabinet when going down the zipline. :P

I have an interesting brain.
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:26 am

One time I dreamed that my computer program programed a game that resembled pokemon in a way BY ITSELF, and the game was made to warn that my PC's INTERNAL BATTERY WAS LOW, EVEN THOUGH PCs DON'T HAVE INTERNAL BATERIES!
~xpr'd~
Rainbow Star

Post by ~xpr'd~ » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:19 am

This isn't the scariest dream I've ever had. It is the scariest, in a way... because I was 5 and it's the only one I can't forget.

So, I was in my dining room when my mom's new cell phone started talking to me. I was like WOAAAH and I started pressing buttons on it. It was like STOP IT D:< and I didn't, so it took away my ability to talk (called it "deaf" when i was that young, lol). My mom came, and so did her friend, and they thought I was joking. I got her to unplug the phone charger, which gave me my ability to talk again. I was like I LOVE Y-- and it plugged itself back in.

I woke up.

It's haunted me for years.
she/her | Sayori#2285
VirtLands
Rainbow Master

on dreams...

Post by VirtLands » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:32 am

Wow, I had a strange dream, that I fell into a river,

...enough said, this dream was weird and sad,

also, in the dream I lived in some palatial riverfront home,
(which I don't)

billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:50 pm

I had a dream where smiling was illegal.

'Smile! It might be your last chance.'
Blink
Rainbow Master

Post by Blink » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:25 am

I had a dream last night that I was dreaming. About what, I'm not sure.
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:16 am

A few nights ago, I couldn't get to sleep. Then I woke up. After that I couldn't get to sleep, and then I woke up.

Confusing, eh? :lol:
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:43 am

My dream "continued" last night.

I looked around and everywhere there was posters with a big frown on and words on it said "Smiling is for losers!" then next to it "Frowning is for winners!".
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by ^_^ » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:11 am

My dream was lets say, 3 years ago, but i still remember it. :lol: :shock: It began in an cavern with 5 portals. Then i jumped in one and i appeared in a Volcano. I fell in and i saw Lego bricks falling in with me so it was kinda funny dream. :lol:
If you can look at my avatar for 19 minutes, without closing your eyes, you must be great.
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:19 pm

Dream 1: I was in the bath with my brother. The soap fell in the bath.
A sudden rapid noise occurred saying "DO NOT PUT THE SOAP IN THE BATH!" also with a massive alarm.

Dream 2: I was on my trampoline (a few houses ago) then a big thing grabbed me.

Dream 3: 8 years ago, I was playing Super Mario N64, I went on the second level (the first (out of two levels) where there are those grey things that slam on you with the bandage on there back) then I jumped off the edge and entered a new world. When I woke up I suddenly played Super Mario N64 and tried the thing that happened in the dream, instead I lost a life, a very disappointing moment.

Dream 4: I was playing chess and did a sneaky move (pawn en passon or something) which put the opponent in check and endangered there queen. They were about to move there king when I opened the opponent's hand and the king fell out and landed on the chess board but on its side so the opponent officially resigned.

Dream 5: I looked in the mirror. It was normal then it went horribly distorted. I looked round to see someone. That someone said "Don't worry, your face is normal now." I said "No it isn't. "It is, everyone's faces were." I looked in the mirror again. My face was still distorted. I said "My face is still distorted." the mysterious person said "No, that is normal. That old face everyone had was distorted."

Dream 6: I was in bed. Everyone started laughing and cheering.
I opened my eyes to a big fire. I said "Why are you laughing?"
They said "There is a fire. The house is on fire. Isn't it wonderful?"
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:47 pm

billy bob wrote:Dream 1: I was in the bath with my brother. The soap fell in the bath.
A sudden rapid noise occurred saying "DO NOT PUT THE SOAP IN THE BATH!" also with a massive alarm.

Huh.

You hide from cleanness, and wish your brother would do the same.

Dream 2: I was on my trampoline (a few houses ago) then a big thing grabbed me.

Huh.

Something is holding you back when you try to make big leaps.

Dream 3: 8 years ago, I was playing Super Mario N64, I went on the second level (the first (out of two levels) where there are those grey things that slam on you with the bandage on there back) then I jumped off the edge and entered a new world. When I woke up I suddenly played Super Mario N64 and tried the thing that happened in the dream, instead I lost a life, a very disappointing moment.

Huh.

You want more to your life than the obvious next scene in the story.

Dream 4: I was playing chess and did a sneaky move (pawn en passon or something) which put the opponent in check and endangered there queen. They were about to move there king when I opened the opponent's hand and the king fell out and landed on the chess board but on its side so the opponent officially resigned.

I hope you don't play chess like that in real life.

Huh.

Dream 5: I looked in the mirror. It was normal then it went horribly distorted. I looked round to see someone. That someone said "Don't worry, your face is normal now." I said "No it isn't. "It is, everyone's faces were." I looked in the mirror again. My face was still distorted. I said "My face is still distorted." the mysterious person said "No, that is normal. That old face everyone had was distorted."

Huh.

You are tired of what you see now, it doesn't seem natural to you.

Dream 6: I was in bed. Everyone started laughing and cheering.

Yes, yes it is.

It feels like the things other people like in your life are the worst things that could be happening to you.
In RED, I share my comments. In GREEN, a guy tries to interpret your dreams. No rudeness intended.
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:09 pm

Nobody wrote:
billy bob wrote:Dream 1: I was in the bath with my brother. The soap fell in the bath.

Huh.

Actually that was caused because the night before I accidentally got the soap in the bath.
Nobody wrote: Dream 2: I was on my trampoline (a few houses ago) then a big thing grabbed me.

Huh.

That is another definite no. I leap as high as I can in no fear.

Nobody wrote:
billy bob wrote:Dream 3: 8 years ago, I was playing Super Mario N64, I went on the second level (the first (out of two levels) where there are those grey things that slam on you with the bandage on there back) then I jumped off the edge and entered a new world. When I woke up I suddenly played Super Mario N64 and tried the thing that happened in the dream, instead I lost a life, a very disappointing moment.

Huh.

Not the next scene in life, but in N64 Mario probably.
Nobody wrote:Dream 4: I was playing chess and did a sneaky move (pawn en passon or something) which put the opponent in check and endangered there queen. They were about to move there king when I opened the opponent's hand and the king fell out and landed on the chess board but on its side so the opponent officially resigned.

Huh.

It isn't.

Nobody wrote:Dream 5: I looked in the mirror. It was normal then it went horribly distorted. I looked round to see someone. That someone said "Don't worry, your face is normal now." I said "No it isn't. "It is, everyone's faces were." I looked in the mirror again. My face was still distorted. I said "My face is still distorted." the mysterious person said "No, that is normal. That old face everyone had was distorted."

Huh.

Why would I be more bored of the unnatural than the natural?
Nobody wrote:
billy bob wrote:Dream 6: I was in bed. Everyone started laughing and cheering.

Yes, yes it is.
It feels like the things other people like in your life are the worst things that could be happening to you.

Untrue.

I am not trying to defend everything you say, but this is simply true.

(Lots of irregular quoting that I can't be bothered to fix.)
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:17 pm

billy bob wrote:
Nobody wrote:

Huh.

Actually that was caused because the night before I accidentally got the soap in the bath.
Nobody wrote: Dream 2: I was on my trampoline (a few houses ago) then a big thing grabbed me.

Huh.

That is another definite no. I leap as high as I can in no fear.

Nobody wrote:
billy bob wrote:Dream 3: 8 years ago, I was playing Super Mario N64, I went on the second level (the first (out of two levels) where there are those grey things that slam on you with the bandage on there back) then I jumped off the edge and entered a new world. When I woke up I suddenly played Super Mario N64 and tried the thing that happened in the dream, instead I lost a life, a very disappointing moment.

Huh.

Not the next scene in life, but in N64 Mario probably.
Nobody wrote:Dream 4: I was playing chess and did a sneaky move (pawn en passon or something) which put the opponent in check and endangered there queen. They were about to move there king when I opened the opponent's hand and the king fell out and landed on the chess board but on its side so the opponent officially resigned.

Huh.

It isn't.

Nobody wrote:Dream 5: I looked in the mirror. It was normal then it went horribly distorted. I looked round to see someone. That someone said "Don't worry, your face is normal now." I said "No it isn't. "It is, everyone's faces were." I looked in the mirror again. My face was still distorted. I said "My face is still distorted." the mysterious person said "No, that is normal. That old face everyone had was distorted."

Huh.

Why would I be more bored of the unnatural than the natural?
Nobody wrote:
billy bob wrote:Dream 6: I was in bed. Everyone started laughing and cheering.

Yes, yes it is.

Untrue.

I am not trying to defend everything you say, but this is simply true.

(Lots of irregular quoting that I can't be bothered to fix.)

I can tell you're not, you said no to almost everything I said, but can you at least be bothered to tell me what I said that was true?

Also, it was sort of a joke.
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:22 pm

Pretty much everything I didn't mention was true.
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:57 pm

So 'huh' was true then? :P
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:08 pm

Yes, "Huh." was.
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:46 pm

I had a dream that a new member named cha joined the forum to post in the ToonTown topic. The conversation wet something like this:

cha: ToonTown should have new music with lyrics and stuff.

Other user: ToonTown can't access iTunes, so they can't do that.

cha: But the theme song has people singing along!

Same other user: That's because you have the iPhone version of ToonTown.

And then I woke up.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:47 pm

You have an interesting mind.
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:20 pm

A few years ago I had a dream that it was nighttime and me, my older sister(who is twelve now) and my younger sister (nine now) were in the car driving home from a town that is a long ways away when my mom fell asleep while she was driving and for some reason no-one wanted to wake her up and we were about to crash so my sister(The older one, who was about ten then) unbuckled herself and took the steering wheel and started driving. Not to say the driving was perfect though. It was basically bumping along the road in the manner of someone who does not know exactly how to drive.

Interesting.

I have had several other dreams since then with my sister driving, but this one started it all.
To Shorty, who was immortalized in an adventure.
To Marinus, who was my community older brother.
To Janet, who I will remember every time I wear a toque.

May these lost Wonderlanders find true adventure beyond us.
Discord: LittleZbot#3936
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:22 pm

Perhaps you're aware that in a matter of years she'll be a licensed driver and wreck havoc all over the district? :lol:
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:37 pm

Nah. That dream was caused by the great fear of my mother falling asleep while driving in the night.

I had another dream recently where me, my sister(The one who drives in my dreams), Arianna, by name, and my younger sister(Tianna) were in the car and suddenly without any reason it started up and went down the street and then, of course, Arianna went to the driver's seat and took the wheel. We were all panicked because none of us knew how to stop or how to work the car, except(of course) Arianna knew the main idea of the steering wheel. We just drove on and hoped that the car would go out of gas soon enough. It ran out of gas when we dove into the ocean, but some kraken(Giant squid) took ahold of the car and shot through the ocean with it. I can tell you that we were terrorized. The dream ended when a random shark that was somehow big enough to eat a kraken was in pursuit.

Weird.

I had another Kraken dream where I was swimming through the ocean and suddenly a kraken started chasing me last night.

I guess I have a thing for krakens.

MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:17 pm

Random Krakens also appeared early on in Wefight in one of your posts. :wink:

Anyways, I had a dream where this blueish glass thing fell out of my eye and I started seeing in only 2D, which I guess my brain thought was the depth perception thingy or whatever. I have a weird problem with my eyes that sometimes causes things to be farther away than they actually appear and they somehow get closer when I turn. I don't know what's up with that, I haven't told my family about it - it only happens rarely.

Anyways, I tried to put the perception thingy back in my eye, but I somehow managed to begin eating it instead. Spitting it out onto the floor, it was broken in half. Then... I can't remember anything else.

I love my imagination. :lol:
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:46 pm

MyNameIsKooky wrote:Random Krakens also appeared early on in Wefight in one of your posts. :wink:
Ah. I remember that.

Anyways, My sister(Tianna) had a dream where a random dog could talk and went around the town saying random stuff like "Hi Joe!" and that kind of stuff. Then a random Narrator that was in her dream told everyone that the dog had eaten alphabet soup and instead of going into it's stomach it went into it's brain and ever since it's been able to speak. Then in the dream my mom said she had to buy alphabet soup.

She said it was the weirdest dream ever.

Zoomy
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Zoomy » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:00 pm

I had a dream where a werewolf was trying to break into the room i was in and my family had to fix the lift and then the wolf broke out and we ran into the lift and the wolf got in the lift and then i woke up. I had that dream for 2 years.
I've noticed the wonderland logo on the top left corner has a different shade of white to the background. This could destroy the universe.
Blast!10
Rainbow Star

Post by Blast!10 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:41 pm

Last night I had a dream where I woke up at noon, started making lunch, and woke up. Then I started my summer algebra homework... and woke up. Eventually I woke up for real, and started reading a book in bed, and didn't notice that 70 minutes had raced past without me noticing. Time passes in weird ways.

Also, have I told you all about the nightmares caused by The Sims 2? Once a fire started in the game at midnight, and for almost three whole years I didn't dare touch the game. During that three-year period I constantly got nightmares about fire. Ever since that fire, which was six years ago, I've never played in Live Mode once - the only thing I do is design houses. My mom is always amazed by the quality of my creations, even though they aren't really that good.

One of these dreams was this: Waking up at 5 AM to find that my heater was on. I went to turn it off. Just before I turned the ON/OFF switch, the whole bottom of the heater turned red and orange, like lava mixed with burning charcoal. I fled to my parents' room to notify them. I woke up still shocked from the dream.