Post Dreams Here (LAST ONE MISSING WAAAH)

Archive of the first decade of Off Topic Posts
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:31 pm

I had or am having a dream where I fell asleep then started dreaming, then I woke up. I'm not sure if I woke up from the dream, or the dream inside the dream, so I could still be dreaming.
Sammy_Bro
Rainbow Star

Post by Sammy_Bro » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:40 pm

Nope, you aren't dreaming.
:D
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:46 pm

Nope, Sammy_P, billy bob isn't dreaming. You are.
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:59 pm

Theoretical it is possible that someone is dreaming his/her entire life. :idea: 8)
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:04 pm

Sammy_P is.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:20 pm

Nobody wrote:Sammy_P is.
I don't know. And I don't know either if you wrote "P" accidently instead of "Bro".

Actually I was refering to
BB wrote:I'm not sure if I woke up from the dream, or the dream inside the dream, so I could still be dreaming.
Sammy_Bro
Rainbow Star

Post by Sammy_Bro » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:25 pm

Marinus, this is Sammy_P using his brothers account due to password loss.
:D
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:30 pm

Thanks, I didn't know that, because I didn't read and post much on the (Off Topic) forum lately. But it seems to me that you are pretty awake. 8)
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:46 pm

Sammy_Bro wrote:Nope, you aren't dreaming.
But you might be part of the dream...
dlcs18
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by dlcs18 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:01 pm

billy bob wrote:
I don't know if you're being serious as to whether you think you are still in a dream, but if you do think that, then you are not. If you were in a dream, your mind wouldn't be conscious enough to think "Is this a dream...?"
dlcs18
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:11 pm

dlcs18 wrote:...... If you were in a dream, your mind wouldn't be conscious enough to think "Is this a dream...?"
That is because you are refering to the way you think a dream must be. But IF the entire life is a dream, then our minds can be pretty conscious while we are dreaming. :)
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:06 pm

Now we're getting into philosophy here.
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:08 pm

dlcs18 wrote:
billy bob wrote:
I don't know if you're being serious as to whether you think you are still in a dream, but if you do think that, then you are not. If you were in a dream, your mind wouldn't be conscious enough to think "Is this a dream...?"
No. I've realized that I am in a dream before.
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:55 pm

dlcs18 wrote:
billy bob wrote:
Actually I've had several dreams where I know I'm dreaming, and try to wake myself up.

And I think pretty often, "Is life my Imagination?" as in, well, You are imagining everything that is happening around you. If someone says something, they say that because you THINK they would.

And if you do something, it's because you THINK you would do that.

Many times I wonder if everyone is in their own separate world like that.

Such as, I'm in this world, while someone else could be in a world with magical stuff all around. And then Someone else could be in a world where everything is made out of popcorn. That would be strange, but nevertheless yummy. :P
To Shorty, who was immortalized in an adventure.
To Marinus, who was my community older brother.
To Janet, who I will remember every time I wear a toque.

May these lost Wonderlanders find true adventure beyond us.
Discord: LittleZbot#3936
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:20 am

I'm dreaming all of this. My chances of winning that imagination contest just went up by a hundred.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:15 am

billy bob wrote:
dlcs18 wrote:
billy bob wrote:
Dreams are mostly inaccurate to what the real world actually is, so you'd be able to tell if you're dreaming or not. You're not dreaming right now because this post was written in real life. Right? RIGHT? I'm probably about to wake up and find out that I'm actually Sammy_P in real life.
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:44 am

MyNameIsKooky wrote:
billy bob wrote:
dlcs18 wrote:
billy bob wrote:
Dreams are mostly inaccurate to what the real world actually is, so you'd be able to tell if you're dreaming or not. You're not dreaming right now because this post was written in real life. Right? RIGHT? I'm probably about to wake up and find out that I'm actually Sammy_P in real life.
I've had several dreams where I knew I was dreaming, but in most of my dreams I actually think that it's real and I'm really this guy or whatever. Like Buzz thinks he's the real Buzz Lightyear in TOY STORY.

Blast!10
Rainbow Star

Post by Blast!10 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:05 am

I've started having weird dreams every night and remembering them all. Here's my latest one - just woke up from it an hour ago.

The first half is so confusing, I don't exactly remember it, and even if I had remembered it now I wouldn't have told it. It's too confusing to write. I only remember that it involved my gf being two people at once and my school's front door being half the height of the average human.

The second half, I was inside an Evina story. There was a building with one glass door for entrance and one for exit. Someone gave me a card and said that it opens the exit door. I tested it and it worked.
I went up to my office at the 5th floor. There were two computers, running Windows XP and Windows 2000, and two cupboards, one with 5 drawers and one with 7 drawers. I booted up the 2000 one, and for some reason I opened the Task Manager (don't remember why) and accidentally terminated a process called ƒXlewqtgFDSIuiH or something like that. What's weird is, the process had the WINDOWS XP FOLDER ICON next to it, even though I was running a Windows 2000.
Then the computer started randomly installing new programs... and there was this new program called Microsoft Model that I think created databases. The 7-drawer cupboard started going crazy...

...and at that moment the whole office building scene stopped! I found myself in my room, sitting next to my own computer. I logged on Skype and asked tyteen4a03 what to do. The office building scene then resumed, and tyteen4a03's Toon in a Cog disguise (lol Toontown reference) came to my office and showed me that nothing was wrong with the drawers. I then booted up my XP computer and then woke up for real.

At some point I was visiting a Toon's estate, and there were also two cupboards, one with 5 drawers and one with 7, and the one with the 7 was also screwed up. XDDD However, I leave that out when I tell the dream chronologically, because I don't remember that event's exact placement in time.
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:50 am

I'm quite sure that I'm not dreaming anymore, and the posts above are still here so that proves that I wasn't.
~xpr'd~
Rainbow Star

Post by ~xpr'd~ » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:54 pm

In my dream, first I was in minecraft, and I was building a house for myself. I met a creeper, and we became best friends and then we met a pig and he blew up. When I got back to my house, it was on fire and so I used a bucket of lava to try to put it out. Then a sheep came and I was like "NO, SHEEP, NO!" but it walked into the burning house and died. Then I went to go get my stuff out of my house but I died.
Then I was sonic the hedgehog. I was trying to defeat the mario bros. so we went to a huge fireworks warehouse. Mario hit a ? block and got a fireflower, but it was heading towards the fireworks, so I went over there and got it before it exploded but then I turned into fire sonic and everything went off anyway. I died.
Then I was luigi. I was trying to defeat sonic with mario. We were in a forest, namely with trees made of carrots. The ground turned to cake, and we turned into muffins. I ate part of myself and I died because I ate my heart.
Then I was some random dude from some random video game... I think. I got run over by a semi-truck and died.
Then I woke up. I went downstairs and everything was a toaster.
Then I actually woke up. That was all a dream...
...right?
she/her | Sayori#2285
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:42 pm

No. You're dead.
~xpr'd~
Rainbow Star

Post by ~xpr'd~ » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:48 pm

One time I broke my foot in a dream. It hurt soooooo badly that my foot ached in the morning.

Proof that pinching yourself doesn't make it real.
she/her | Sayori#2285
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:19 pm

I had a dream about this random bus full of people that were collecting as many short pants as they could. Apparently it was supposed to be some huge joke (all of the kids were laughing, including me I think). I gave my shortest shorts to the bus, and they drove away.

Then I went to the last day of school (school's already over for me in real life). Between second and third period, this random eight grader walked up to me and told me he hated me. Then I was like, "I love you too." He punched me in the back of the head and we both laughed. I don't think I'd actually laugh after getting punched in the back of the head, but whatever.

After dismissal, stuff that I can't recall happened. The dream ended afterwards.
LittleZbot
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by LittleZbot » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:30 pm

I love your brain. :P

billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:26 pm

Another dream:

I appeared in a room, but there was no doors and no windows, but somehow there was light. I got the impression the room was laughing at me. I jumped, thinking it would hurt the room and it would let me go. Then the nonsensical dream, or the dreamy nonsense, ended.

(1750th post!)
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:01 am

Since I was really tired last night, I had a pretty jumbled mess of dreams. Here's one that I vaguely remember.

I was playing some video game. The protagonist was running through places when he stepped on a bug. "GOT SQUASHED BUG!" The game said. Some random fly, who was apparently a pet of the main character, wanted to keep the squashed bug.

Um... I'm confused.
Technos72
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Technos72 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:32 am

Last night drean I was at a movie theater and had this movie selection on-screen when I went in. The selection had portal 2. :shock: So I selected that while all the other people were watching the screen and my selection then this "portal 2 movie" was actually a real life game and was COMPLETELY DIFFERENT and I was thinking it was THE REAL portal 2. :shock: So I played and I was starting at a building's ground floor next to a road with moving vehicles that were driven normally. Then after glados talked an entry opened outside to this small park which was part of the testing. There was this pipe that I went into and sucked me through into this coffee shop that was part of the testing also with people in and with small glass walls on top of walls next to the chairs and the glass had orange portal pictures. Then glados said it was bathroom break (already?)and I had limited time to use the bathroom. There were two timing clocks on top of my sight. One counts up starting at a random number and the other one counts down normally. The time was confusing that I've failed. That was the end of my dream.

I belive that game Yume Nikki has been working this. I was playing it alot and this might've happend. If you don't know what it is go here http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21032 Thank you TheoX
Last edited by Technos72 on Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Technos72
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Technos72 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:38 am

billy bob wrote:Another dream:

I appeared in a room, but there was no doors and no windows, but somehow there was light. I got the impression the room was laughing at me. I jumped, thinking it would hurt the room and it would let me go. Then the nonsensical dream, or the dreamy nonsense, ended.

(1750th post!)
There are no windows, and no doors! Which offers you this chilling challenge, TO FIND A WAY OUT! Of course, there's always my way...
Image :twisted: EDIT: *shot*
Last edited by Technos72 on Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
billy bob
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by billy bob » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:55 am

This might be a dream: I woke up and outside it was dark. I went straight back to sleep. I woke up again but it was early morning. I went straight back to sleep. I woke up again but it was late morning. I went straight back to sleep. It was very later morning; I got up. The reason why this might have been a dream was because:

1. I got back to sleep straight away; it usually takes me at least a quarter of an hour.
2. Every time I woke up, it seemed like it was no time since I last woke up.

It might have been a dream, but it might have not.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:24 am

Next time you have that dream, each time you "wake up", take pen and paper, look at the clock, and write what's the time.

See if you can find back your paper in the morning. :wink: