Girl Throws Puppy's into River. (NFG and not political)

Archive of the first decade of Off Topic Posts
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Girl Throws Puppy's into River. (NFG and not political)

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:48 am

*Joins 4chan to support arrest of girl*
I AM $%#@!ing outraged at this, and that %$#@! needs to be shot.
Internet says
"Girl Throws Puppies in River – An internet outrage has been sparked after a video was posted showing a young girl throwing newborn puppies into a river. After this video was posted, numerous “Internet vigilantes” vowed to find the girl and bring her to justice.

Users of an image forum called 4chan have set their sights on finding the girl and the others responsible for creating the video. This is the same group that located woman who was filmed on CCTV dumping a cat into a rubbish bin. The site posted numerous updates, stating that the video was filmed in Croatia, and including links that led to the perpetrator’s YouTube and Facebook accounts.

There have been numerous death threats flooding into the accounts belonging to the video’s creators, with groups on Facebook declaring hate campaigns and a desire to find the girl and harm her.
The users of the group 4chan have been known to create massive smear campaigns against individuals who upset them. When the woman responsible for throwing a cat into a bin was located, the group began bombarding her employer and home address with death threats.

Last month an 11-year-old girl was put into police protection due to the same type of campaign being launched against her. "
My, and other reactions:
"F**king bullsh*t. She needs to be brought to justice! I'm glad 4chan is up her ass, and I hope she gets tied up and thrown into that f**king river. I'm an animal lover, and this outrages me!"
"Ugh, I can't believe this. A girl throws a baby puppy to the river? Baby AND newborn?
She needs to be taught a lesson"
"This saddens me so much. What kind of person would do this? What was going on if her life to make her kill those poor puppies?

But what's really messed up is that she won't get into that much trouble. Last time I checked, you could go to jail for 2 years for doing something like that. 2 YEARS. That's not even a punishment. "

"This is so cruel and pure evil. People like this should be eliminated from our society. I almsot cried. Seriously... "
WARNING, CONTAINS SWEARING. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. OR ELSE YOU WILL DIE! (Yay Memes) wrote:"I loled and I agree, she should have a painful death with her badass, who the hell would do that TO PUPPIES!?!? HUH who?!?!
It made me cry, I mean THIS IS FREAKING OUTRAGE, and the police are protecting her sorry ass, *sorry for swearing BUT THIS IS AN OUTRAGE* WTF.
Poor puppies =(
Ugh, I just wan't to throw her bitch ass in the fucking water.... *Again sorry for swearing but...THIS IS A OUTRAGE"
*agrees*
And all of those quotes are from people that MyNameIsKooky called "Pokemon Fanboys".
Heck, I bet that girl was in PeTA. AND SHE MUST DIE!
If you did that, and you are reading this, DIE.
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:52 am

Note, This is not meant to be a political disscussion, more like news + seeing how many people are as angry as i am.
Midnight Synergy
Site Admin

Re: Girl Throws Puppy's into River. (NFG and not political)

Post by Midnight Synergy » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:20 am

DEEMAN223344 wrote: I AM $%#@!ing outraged at this, and that %$#@! needs to be shot.

"F**king bullsh*t.

And all Heck, I bet that girl was in PeTA. AND SHE MUST DIE!

etc.
etc.
etc.

You've got to be kidding me!?!? Right after I ask you to watch your posting behaviour!?!?

Let's take a few weeks off, why don't we. <BAN>