I'm getting a new computer!!

Archive of the first decade of Off Topic Posts
Dianna
Rainbow Wizard

I'm getting a new computer!!

Post by Dianna » Thu Mar 11, 2004 12:24 am

Just had to share this with all my buddies out there -- I'm so excited that I'm getting a new computer! I just ordered an Alienware Area 51M Enthusiast laptop, and it will arrive in about a week. Now Stinky should be able to RUN thru all those tough levels! (Hah, Hah, didn't really need a computer like this for Stinky and Loof, but I did need it for some other games that are coming up in the near future. Now I should be set for all the new games for awhile. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
eeyore31
Rainbow Master

Post by eeyore31 » Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:55 am

WOW Dianna......a NEW computer!!! :D cool !!!!!

That ranks right up there with the feeling you got when you're a kid and Santa brings you an EasyBake Oven !!!!! (oh wait....that was me) CONGRATS :o
Yes, I'm a donkey......
and I'm purple.....
and I am Polly, Minnie's little sister.
Dianna
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Dianna » Thu Mar 11, 2004 2:45 pm

You had an EasyBake oven, too? Weren't they great?

Just wish I wasn't having surgery on my hand only days before this new toy is supposed to arrive. I tried walking Stinky with my left hand, and am I ever ackward with my left hand. It's as if it were someone else's hand! Already I was going to be very impatient for my hand to heal enough to use the computer, and now it's going to be even worse!
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

what fun

Post by janetgalle » Thu Mar 11, 2004 4:31 pm

OOOHHHH!!!!!

New computers are sooo much fun. :D

I have had 4 in the last six years. :shock:

They keep getting passed on to others, and put to good use. Littlejg has my very first one now, and he is a 6 year old whiz!! :lol:

I got my son a new one for Christmas, I was so tempted to keep it for myself. :evil: (But I think he would have noticed if I had put my old one in the box!) :roll:

Anyway, hope your hand heals quickly and you enjoy it. :!:

jg
Dianna
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Dianna » Thu Mar 11, 2004 6:01 pm

Wow, JG, 4 computers in 6 years! I haven't actually had a whole new computer in many years, I've just had new parts put into old machine -- new motherboard here, new sound card there, etc. Parts never go to waste around here because they are always scavenged for other machines. I always drool over these Alienware computers in PC Gamer, but I still don't know what possessed me to actually put one of these things on my credit card. I should probably consider that my computer gaming obsession is really getting out of control if I think it requires this machine! :shock: