rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:48 am

kiki wrote:
Lillie wrote: Why? Why? Why?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ditto on what Lillie said.
Me too!
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Dizzy

Post by Dizzy1 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:27 pm

Back to the original picture. The new one didn't fit with the comments! :D

(niece on left)(me)(sister on right)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Dizzy1 on Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:21 am

Wow ya all look so much alike! Beautiful :D
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:59 am

:D :D :D For a second I thought you posted a triple exposure, :lol:
You three look so much alike.

Thanks for sharing :D

PS-Is that a real dog?
Kidding!
Very cute Doggie dog. :D :D :D
Keeks
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:27 am

They all have the same smile. Love those boots. Love yorkies. We have a chichuaua named Tucker T and a dachshund named Ginger Marie. I think that's neat how you named your yorkies. My older sis rolled her eyes when she heard mine had middle names.

Thanks for the pic dizzy........is that cause of the blonde hair..ya know...dizzy blond........lol :lol: :lol:
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:32 am

After seeing your picture earlier it's really been making me think....hard for me ya know. Anyway, I hate to be nosey but where do you live? You look SUPER familiar. Even my son said....."Don't we know her?"
kiki
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by kiki » Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:17 am

:D :D :D I see you like to watch the NFL, Cool! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Keeks
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:10 am

You looks really good! :)
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop
Liz Mayhew
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by Liz Mayhew » Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:42 am

You lot are gorgeous! I think you look familiar because you're on the movies! :lol:

Great having 2 little doggies. My dogs are like my babies too now that my own kids are all grown up. 8)
Lizzie

To err is human,
To arr is pirate!
Loirae
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Loirae » Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:43 am

laura n. wrote:Picture for Loirae....

Thought maybe you might be a be "homesick", this was taken on 10/29... while we were at the pumpkin patch :D
Good grief, I'm just now seeing this. I think I've been away from the forum too long.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice piccie, Dizzy.
Loirae
Dizzy1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Dizzy1 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:23 pm

Gee whiz you all are sweet. Thanks!

I wanted to answer some of your notes, but I've been a little sick today and I can't even seem to post my new level correctly. :roll: :lol: guess I'll do it tomorrow.

and Monica, Thank you SO much for telling me how to fix the pixels so I could post pics and avatars. You're a doll :D btw-YES, that is exactly why my Dad started calling me Dizzy blonde! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
laura n.
Rainbow Star

Post by laura n. » Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:55 am

Loirae wrote:
laura n. wrote:Picture for Loirae....

Thought maybe you might be a be "homesick", this was taken on 10/29... while we were at the pumpkin patch :D
Good grief, I'm just now seeing this. I think I've been away from the forum too long.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Your kidding right Loopsy :shock: I'll post ya some more this year when we go.. then you can look at them next year :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dizzy, you three ladies are beautiful, it's obvious you're all related, that smile gives ya all away :D
I won't bother asking where you live .. you don't look like anybody I know, for one thing you've got all your teeth :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
(Btw I live amoung the hillbillies of the Ozark Mountains :wink: )
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
Mahaloof
Rainbow Master

Post by Mahaloof » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:21 am

Wonderful picture, Dizzy!

I also was thinking that you looked familiar. But then I realized that for years I had the same Doggy T-shirt. Aren't they great?
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :wink: :wink:
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:16 pm

I knew it. I have a sister who's blond and when ever were there my hubby and hers start in with the blond jokes. She takes them all in stride.

I hope you feel better.

Laura I used to live near the Ozarks there in Arkansas. Beautiful mountains. I miss it sometimes. Believe me when she talks about hillbillies. Actually you can meet a lot of great people there.
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:51 pm

Oh Dizzy - how pretty you all are! You and your sister are so very alike!

It is lovely to see you - thanks for posting! :D
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
jcvalcar2
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by jcvalcar2 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:16 pm

Haven't been on this side of the forum for a bit, what a delightful surprise, it's always nicer to put a face to a name. :D :D Annie is sure good posing for photos, she's adorable :D :D

Thanks for sharing this with us :P :P
Cathy
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:39 pm

Sorry that the pictures have not such good quality. At first I had to make them myself with a mirror and a mobile phone and then I don't look nice anyhow. At least you have an idea how I look like.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:24 pm

Wow Marinus U bent zeer het goede kijken

Although, ya look a tad crabby in those pictures. Ya better go pick on Dizzy for a bit and get a smile on your cutie patootie face!
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:56 pm

:D Thank you very much Rescue. Also for saying some Dutch words. Very nice. But I have no idea how understandable my little English is, but if I couldn't speak English at all, I think I didn't understand. However, :idea: thank you!! :D

I couldn't find the word crabby but I guess you mean that I'm not smiling? Do you know how difficult it is to take a picture of yourself with a mobile phone in a mirror and then a smile on your face at the same time :?: :?: :?: :lol: :lol: :lol:
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:56 pm

I found this for crabby slechtgehumeurd but I'm afraid the translation may be a bit off. Maybe it's more this ongelukkig.

Your English is really good by the way :D
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:04 pm

Thank you. You seem to like translate word, so I'm doing with you. If I have to translate both words back to English I think it's bad mooded and unhappy. In both cases you don't smile so that's correct, but the first word likes a little bit more agressive, like a dog does when you're to take its bone.

I have to admit that I'm not very happy most of time but neither very sad. General I'm neutral mooded and it's very good possible that I look crabby then. However, I am as I am and I look like as I look like and to be honest: I don't care about it 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Have a lot of good years :D :D :D
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:35 pm

Thanks for sharing Marinus. I take awful pictures of myself, I end up deleting them.

Here is a translation page if your interested...
http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Hey....Dizzy, I like the updated pic.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:09 pm

Hi uneekrose (strange name to me) No thanks, you're welcome.

Another Dutch expression: It doesn't matter how you look like, real beauty is inside! If you have afwul pictures of yourself, do whatever you want. Put them on internet or delete them. What does it matter. If you are kind to other people, have a good sense of humor, are intelligent and whatever more... Isn't that at least as important as how you look like? The only reason I placed my pictures is that Dizzy told me about her, and that she espacially updated it for me. (I wonder if that's the real reason 8) but never mind)

Thank you for the translation link. I now understand why the Dutch words of rescuefire seemed so strange to me :lol: The translation doesn't work perfect. Allthough the words are good Dutch, the sentence isn't. Beside that: the word look has different meanings. By example: I look at a beautiful woman who's sleeping. I'm looking at her and she's looking very good. No, she isn't looking at all because she sleeps and has her eyes closed.

When I say: "You see there good out", is there anyone who speaks English but not Dutch who understand what I mean? I guess not. But that is exactly what you get when you translate the sentence "you are good looking" to Dutch and then translate NOT the sentence but only the WORDS back to English.

I think it's enough Dutch-language lesson for today. It's midnight here within an hour. If you want more, please tell me, I'll be glad to do more.

Goodnight (because in English the evening is also called night I think (saterday evening is called saturdaynight is'nt it?) and I guess you are all in America)
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:50 pm

I am a unique rose...unique meaning 'one of a kind' and rose as in 'beauty'.

I believe that real beauty also comes from the inside.

We have such a mixture of cultures on here it's great to see a new language. I only speak English. There are some levels that someone made up and they are in Dutch, if I can find a link to them I'll post them for you, or maybe someone can remember who it was. He did a set in Dutch and also in English.
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:25 am

Monica I'm guessing it was Mahaloof that did those but I don't remember them. If ya find em share please.

Marinus, very very interesting. You seem to have a great outlook on life as far as beauty and intelligence go.

I bet translating all that will be odd. Ok Loofah, we need yer help here LOL
Gen
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Gen » Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:04 am

Monica, it was Slimm Tom who did those Dutch and English levels. Here are the threads. The levels have already been removed from 2 of them, but the Dutch/English one still has the levels posted.

Hope this helps! :D

http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9821

http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9822

http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10063
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:44 am

Thanks Gen, I knew someone would know. I just knew it was someone who came and went every now and then.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:21 am

So, One of a kind beauty inside, nice name now I finally understand it. But maybe I may call you Monica? The word unique I knew because we have the same word in Dutch; uniek.

And Rescuefire then you probably are Robyn? And what does it mean? It seems to me something like fire brigade, because they are rescuing people from fire. I searched for the little word "odd" but it has so many meanings..... I guess you mean it positive, so thank you.

And thanks for the links but I think I can't use them at the moment because I only have TOW and WSW yet. Are those levels of WA or RTW? And beside that; I saw the links are to the kids level forum, but are they kids levels?
jwdo
Rainbow Seeker

Post by jwdo » Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:42 am

That levels are from RTW, they are somewhat easy, so they are called Kids levels.
uneekrose
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by uneekrose » Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:51 pm

Marinus, you are more than welcome to call me Monica.

I gather you only have WA, well if you ever get RTW and play any of the kids levels you will see that even a few of them can be challenging and when your first starting out playing their good to train on