I give up... The Ampitheatre

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
loof101
Rainbow Master

I give up... The Ampitheatre

Post by loof101 » Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:39 pm

I don't know what to do cause as soon as I complete this dang thing with stinky, I move Loof in the blue teleporter and HE'S killed by the chompers! How do I finish the level?

PS Where did "The Six Chompers" at the bottom come from?

loof 101
Sonic In Super Smash Bros. Brawl? NO WAI
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:46 pm

Don't take Loof through the teleporter until you've coaxed all the chompers to their death. You can do that by moving from side to side.

They must've been hiding somewhere. :wink: :lol:
Pauline
Katja Doolewerdt
Rainbow Wizard

Post by Katja Doolewerdt » Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:53 am

Hiii

The chompers coming from the boxes in area two.. Kill all chompers..

Stinky go to the white button and stay there onto You not can see more chompers, get stinky down ( warning), there are more chompers at the exit, (Go two step down after the blue button, so you go to left and see after more chompers and get them with up to the boulders and kill them there at help of the boulders and canons, before Loof can exit.

Hope its help!!

Hugs from Katja

PS there is a solution for that level
rmelin13
Rainbow Star

Post by rmelin13 » Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:06 pm

Another option - do as Popo said, destroy the chompers up "north" first. Then send Stinky (but NOT Loof) through the blue teleporter. Position Stinky near the white button, but don't pick up the last coin yet. Bring Loof down and position Loof behind Stinky. Carefully, let Stinky pick up the last coin and walk north immediately, past the first boulder a few blocks, then quickly switch to Loof up near Stinky, repeat this until either the boulders or the cannon fire destroy the "south" chompers. Dodge the boulders until you can get to the last button.
-- Roger
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:20 pm

Boy, I feel STUPID! I didn't ask for a help, cause I was sure it is an only way! I always did it the hard way, so I hated the level!!!
I just didn't figure out that you can kill 6 bottom chompers. :)

If you want to now what I did (and I'm laughing now!):
After you finished everything in the first bit, put BOTH Stinky and Loof in the teleporter.
Have Loof stand one step away from the key.
Have Stinky to pick up that key...
Keep switching between them and outrunning the boulders.

Boy, it's ridicoulous, what I did!
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
amy25
Rainbow Star

Post by amy25 » Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:20 pm

Were you able to finish though? If so, Great!
If you want to be somebody, if you want to go somewhere, you have to wake up and pay attention.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:43 pm

Yes, I was able to finish the level like this what shows my great timing, but boy, I didn't found this easy way of Loof sidewiggling BEFORE going on the conveyor, what shows, that I am stupid! :lol: D'oh!
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.