RTW W10 L10 - The Last Hurrah

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
prestongirl

RTW W10 L10 - The Last Hurrah

Post by prestongirl » Wed May 30, 2007 1:16 pm

Hi, I'm probably being totally dumb on this one, but I cant figure out where to push the boxes on the lava so that I can get back out. I know I'll be missing something really simple, but my brain has now shut down. Can anyone offer any hints?
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:38 pm

It was my favorite part, but kinda easy. With exception for the bonus coins at the bottom, it looks like the Wonderland part of your brain switched off for this level. (no offence intended, this happened countless number of times with me too :oops: :lol: )

So, here is the solution for your trouble, the screenshot attached:
The box with a yellow X goes into a lava with yellow X.
The two boxes with a red X go straight down. (there was intended a red X too, but I forgot to put it)
follow the red route to collect the first bunch of bonus coins.
Use one of the orange-X bridgetiles for entrance, leave the other one to return later.
The two boxes with a cyan X go into a lava with a cyan X. The two other boxes may be simply dumped into lava if you want.
Break the bridgetile with a purple X and fill that tile with the two boxes with a purple X. Collect the two coins.
Return via the second orange X tile and dump the two boxes with a green X into a lava with green X. (careful of bridgetiles)
To get the bonus coins at the bottom (the hardest part of the lava maze) use the blue path.
Now you need to open that green gate from the other side, or you will be stuck. :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.