Midnight Synergy

Archive of the first decade of Off Topic Posts
Carolyn
Rainbow Master

Midnight Synergy

Post by Carolyn » Thu Mar 04, 2004 3:47 pm

Where is Midnight Synergy located... what country?... They are 5 hours ahead of me (EST), and I was wondering what country they are in... I have read the 'about' them .. and their tab named 'company'... But they do not mention where they are located... Plus I would like to know if they are part of 'IncrediMail'... It was at the IncrediMail site is where I found Midnight Synergy games... Great games... Wonderland being the 'Greatest!' :D :D
carolyn
Midnight Synergy
Site Admin

Post by Midnight Synergy » Thu Mar 04, 2004 4:10 pm

We're actually all over the place. I'm located in Canada myself (cue "Blame Canada" soundtrack), but other team members have been in as varied locations as New York, New York and Maputo, Mozambique!

The forum I believe is set to standard UK time - just a default, there's nobody currently in the UK. :)

BTW, I checked the Incredimail site - I had never heard of them - and couldn't find any reference to Wonderland or Midnight Synergy there. I'd be curious to know where on their site you connected to us.

Cheers,
Patrick
Midnight Synergy
Site Admin

Post by Midnight Synergy » Thu Mar 04, 2004 4:16 pm

Never mind my question about Incredimail, found their link to the games section. No, we're not part of them. They are part of a larger distributor that has licensed Wonderland (among many other games) for a number of third-party sites.
Carolyn
Rainbow Master

Post by Carolyn » Thu Mar 04, 2004 4:19 pm

Ohhh its set at UK time... Ok thanks for the information...

Incredimail is at: http://www.incredimail.com/english/index.html

and the games are at url below

http://www.incredigames.com/

That is where I found Wonderland... Incredimail is great too... It has great features...

Thanks for the answer...
carolyn
Carolyn
Rainbow Master

Post by Carolyn » Thu Mar 04, 2004 4:21 pm

:oops: :oops: .. sorry... already sent an answer.... :lol: :lol:
carolyn
eeyore31
Rainbow Master

Post by eeyore31 » Thu Mar 04, 2004 5:46 pm

Midnight Synergy wrote:We're actually all over the place. I'm located in Canada myself (cue "Blame Canada" soundtrack), but other team members have been in as varied locations as New York, New York and Maputo, Mozambique!

Cheers,
Patrick
WOW, ha ha ha....I pictured you and your other Wonderland buddies all together in a couple rooms, figuring out, and making levels together.
(but I wasn't sure on which planet) :wink:
Yes, I'm a donkey......
and I'm purple.....
and I am Polly, Minnie's little sister.
ol'gramma
Rainbow Star

Post by ol'gramma » Sat Mar 06, 2004 1:34 am

I pictured a young group of game designers holed up in a large room too. Adjacent to their area would be a Pizza Parlor and Brew Pub where food and beverage can be handed thru a secret opening. That way they never have to leave until the project is finished. The more brew, the harder the level.
American version...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

ol'gramma

next person's idea......
majic1
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by majic1 » Sat Mar 06, 2004 5:16 am

ol'gramma - HOW did you know what I was thinking??? (We ARE right you know - no matter WHAT they say!)
Majicaleetarina
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

holed up in a room

Post by janetgalle » Sat Mar 06, 2004 2:37 pm

My thoughts exactly!! But in the computer age you don't ever have to see the people you are working/communicating with, do you? This forum as an example. People from many different countries, cooperating towards one goal.....FUN. :D Now if only WORLD PEACE could be accomplished so easily.

jg
Davimad
Rainbow AllStar

Re: holed up in a room

Post by Davimad » Sat Mar 06, 2004 9:19 pm

janetgalle wrote:My thoughts exactly!! But in the computer age you don't ever have to see the people you are working/communicating with, do you? This forum as an example. People from many different countries, cooperating towards one goal.....FUN. :D Now if only WORLD PEACE could be accomplished so easily.

jg
AND SO SAY ALL OF US!

WELL SAID JG. :)