Stinker rescue problem with one box

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
Puzzle Pat
Bronze Wonderlander

Stinker rescue problem with one box

Post by Puzzle Pat » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:40 pm

Hello all

i am doing stinker rescue
i did use the search, but there was no solution for that part

i can't figure out how to destroy ,or use the box in the ice part were there is a box in the isle with the ufo
i can take the little one without destroying the ufo
but when i walk back to go on the ice back to the pink transporter i can't because i can't push that box aside
i did all the other the buttons , loof stinky and peegee it is just that last box

any help would be apreciated i am weeks on it and its driving me nuts :!:
i don't want to skip

thanks in advance have a nice day
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:55 pm

You can't destroy it, but nonetheless this part is possible. It requires extremely quick fingers, but when Stinky is behind the box, Peegue can push the box to the left and move away, allowing Stinky to pass through before the box slides back.
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:03 pm

In fact, there is a solution posted for it:
http://pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=227969#227969

Read the last post (29-12-2009 by Janellesnip) You can make make it visible by selecting it with the left mouse-button.
Puzzle Pat
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by Puzzle Pat » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:36 pm

Hello Muzozavr and Marinus

so i came up with the right solution i was just not quick enough
to be fair quickness is an handicap here

but i will try the solution Marinus pointed to
thanks both of you
Have a nice day
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:51 pm

Just a tip: don't feel ashamed if you can't do it. I know it looks fairly easy and it gets so frustrating and ridiculous and shameful when you repeatedly fail the move, but trust me... this move is much harder than it looks. Mainly because we tend to underestimate the speed with which the box bounces back. This move is very, very tricky and it can take you a lot of time to get it right.

Myself I can do it every time, but that doesn't mean everyone can. It's just that I am a pretty fast guy when it comes to Wonderland. :lol:

Back in the day I did it this way:
1. Peegue pushes box and steps away to the right.
2. Immediately switch to Stinky (behind box) while Peegue is sliding on ice. Step down and wait until the box comes back almost completely, then go to the right to bounce off Peegue.
3. Switch to Peegue and then step away.
4. Switch back to Stinky and get away from the rebounding box... for real this time.

That's how I did it my first time, there are other ways, if you're VERY quick, you can just get Peegue away the first time and Stinky misses the box by a tiny margin... I think, I don't remember all the exact ways I pulled it off later on. There are different ways to make this move, but they are all very tricky.

Good luck!
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
Puzzle Pat
Bronze Wonderlander

Hello Marinus and Muzozavr

Post by Puzzle Pat » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:50 pm

It took some time to get back to you but at last i did it

with bonus and all
just to find out that i need all he bonus coins of all the levels to have the bonus game
at least that is what i presume

:roll: :twisted:

so i am trying that know
:shock:

thanks for you're help

have a nice day