What the Plot for WA4 Should be

Archive of the first decade of Off Topic Posts
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

What the Plot for WA4 Should be

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:45 pm

One day, Stinky saw his evil brother Cleany walk down the road, when suddenly Cleany exploded. Stinky was suprised and decided to die. Loof thought this was a bad decision and started throwing muffins! Peegue walked down the road and saw that it was raining alarm clocks. This should give him plenty of time to be mayor! He managed to get his time up to 298:13 instead of his short pathetic time to live his life, 15:00. What a sad, short, life. Qookie decided to eat some Kaboom!s to make sure the rainbow coin next door loses it's adventure.

Stinky tripped over a conviently placed twig. This made him very mad, so he pulled out his brand-new house and went inside it. Suddenly, he got even more mad because he forgot to break his window this morning. Stinky set himself on self-destruct and blew up. Everyone else lived happily ever after.

Loof attacked a Chomper with a stick to make sure it would draw a poster of a dog. Peegue tripped over a conviently placed blimp and fell onto some conviently placed explosive powder kegs. The kegs exploded, causing the rainbow coin next door to break. It has succesfully lost it's adventure! Qookie tripped over a conviently placed Loof and exploded. Suddenly, a magical steel box appeared out of nowhere and hit Loof in the face. This made Loof mad, so they decided to fight.

The steel box was winning. It punched Loof in the face, but Loof couldn't punch it back because all he could do to it is push it, which is usually a very useful ability against Stinky and Lava Pits and Water Pits, and soon to come Acid Pits and Loof Pits.

Cleany was evily planning to take over the universe with a banana peel. This plan is 99% likely to succeed, so we should keep a close eye on him from now on. He was scheduled to meet an evil bus at 2487 o' clock.

Loof pushed the steel box into a lava pit and turned into a Z-Bot magically. Stinky tripped over a conviently placed bonus coin and fell onto a red button. This caused Peegue to fart. This fart has become a bigger threat than Cleany's banana peel. We better keep an eye on that evil Peegue, too. He has been placing red fart buttons of death everywhere. This evil plan may succeed to take over the universe.

Stinky ate a wall and ate another wall and stepped onto a Loof bridge made of Loofs. Stinky instantly fell through since those were ghost Loofs. Stinky fell into a river and quickly grabbed onto a log that was going down it. Stinky was going to find this person who Hex edited this level and push him into lava! Stinky suddenly slipped and his shoe slipped off of his foot. The shoe went flying half way across the universe and smacked into the planet known as DAFg89adfhg, thus causing it to explode.

Peegue was in his office, throwing Kaboom!s at anyone who dared knock on his door. He had 213:14 left to live, and he was not going to let anyone waste it. Meanwhile, Loof snuck up on a yellow timer button carefully to avoid letting the timer button notice him. Loof quickly stomped on the timer button, and turned into a mushroom because he steals too many mushrooms from the mushroom patchs, like Stinky steals beverages from helpless vending machines.

Stinky suddenly got attacked by a dog as he was going down the river. He went flying and hit a toaster, causing it to sadly go away and go on vacation with the magical meatball. Meanwhile, the microphone talked to Loof in Russia and asked him about his bad eating habits. Loof shook his head and talked about trees. This caused the microphone to get angry and turn into a tissue box because of its imaginary nose.

Peegue stepped on a red fart button and turned into a smiley face as he pulled out a warddrobe and proceeded to hide inside of it. However, he ended up in Narnia where he planned to hug the moose of tables.

Cleany decided to enter Stinky's house which happened to be a giant fart button in disguise. As Cleany stepped across the carpet, a giant dried-up pillow began to emerge from the nearby vacuum cleaner. The dried-up pillow then proceeded to reform the house into a portal to a random Chomper's hidden stash of oversized platinum door handles.

Peegue farted in Narnia, which caused his time to deduct to -13:37, causing him to fly up and explode into giant pieces of french toast, destroying all of the universe except for the Chomper's secret stash that Cleany's entered.

Meanwhile, random pieces of gravel tend to repair Stinky in the form of mickey_mouse, who then rages and starts spamming massively and flames the gravel and calls the gravel morons for no reason whatsoever. mickey_mouse then asks to be a moderator. Angrily the gravel morphs into rabid squirrels and implode, leaving mickey_mouse floating aimlessly through the universe until randomly turning into a self-destructing bird feeder.

Cleany then decided to lick the platinum door handles, but got converted to toothpaste by the Chomper. Your Mr. Toothpaste then got placed on a toothbrush which turned into a supermassive black hole somehow and sucked in the remained of the universe.

THE END.

So, what do you guys think? Won't it be epic?
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by ^_^ » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:54 pm

LOL.
8)
If you can look at my avatar for 19 minutes, without closing your eyes, you must be great.
boywhoflies
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by boywhoflies » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:41 pm

[size=OVER 9000!]LOL![/size]
Mr. Robot never dies! :D

Chatroom
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by ^_^ » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:13 am

[size=boywhoflies/] :twisted:
If you can look at my avatar for 19 minutes, without closing your eyes, you must be great.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:49 am

Kooky wrote:So, what do you guys think? Won't it be epic?
Well, at least it shows a lot of fantasy. :wink:

BTW, when I read about the raining alarm clocks, it thought that was after I suggested to throw the thing out of the window, but after taking a better look, I saw you wrote that earlier. What a coincidence. 8)
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:47 pm

I actually wrote this two years ago when I was bored and I decided to post it. :lol:

Nobody was the one who wrote the alarm clock story thing I believe.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:12 pm

Yes, Nobody wrote that about the alarm clock, and then I suggested to throw it out of the window. (But it appeared to be a story, which the readers can't change) That was after you posted this, but before I read this. :lol:
jozsefkoma
Rainbow Star

Post by jozsefkoma » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:41 pm

In how much time you wrote it?
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:44 pm

About 30 minutes with writing random stuff that came up from the top of my head.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:53 pm

Random stuff coming up from the top of Kooky's head. (I bet Josef can make a better picture of it. :lol: )
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:56 pm

:lol:
Nobody
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Nobody » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:26 pm

:lol:
i should change my signature to be rude to people who hate pictures of valves
Technos72
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by Technos72 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:29 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Left is me. Middle is MNIK. Right is Nobody.
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by ^_^ » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:51 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DEEMAN223344
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by DEEMAN223344 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:27 pm

TEH PLOT would be better for a sequel to WSW or RTRTW.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:56 pm

Surely it's legit enough to be a great sequel to POTZ?
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by ^_^ » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:05 pm

I somehow just glitched with this post :shock: .
But no.
I think you could make a TOW hub thing for that. :P
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:13 pm

No such thing, unless you're referencing the level select?
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by ^_^ » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:19 pm

Yes
^_^
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by ^_^ » Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:20 pm

dp