RTW custom levels - Amadeus

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
j4v4x

RTW custom levels - Amadeus

Post by j4v4x » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:48 pm

Anyone know where I can find solutions to any of the custom RTW levels created under the name "Amadeus"? I've been playing them on and off for years, but some (most) of them seem impossible. And, yes, I've searched these boards already. Can't find any reference to them at all!

Thanks!
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:07 am

Hi J4

If you reply on the topic where the level is uploaded, (Which is probably a different subforum BTW: http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=11 ) and you tell what's the problem with which part of the level, then I'm pretty sure there will be people willing to help you. In case you can't find those topics, then please tell us the names and the numbers of the levels you're talking about.

But there's one thing I can guarantee you: Amadeus' levels may seem impossible, they are not! 8)
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:09 am

Amadeus! is a different account for Brentnor (even though he tried to cover it up at first) and Mark and Jordan32, check out levels under these names too.

As for solutions... some of them are in the level threads themselves. Some of them have never been published though.

Be aware that some (quite a lot, actually) of Amadeus!' levels are reliant on strange tricks in the game.
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:40 am

As for the name and the number I mentioned in my previous post, I'm not quite sure if he numbered his levels always like he does nowadays, but if you look here: http://www.pcpuzzle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21721 then you see the filename is "MARK236.LV6" and the title of the level is "Tropico".

I'm not sure if the filename always has contained a number, but if you tell us the filename and the title of the level, then probably we can find where you're talking about. :)
janetgalle
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by janetgalle » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:44 pm

Well, one way would be to just use the search function for "Amadeus"
You'll have to scroll through about 400 hits, but since you have been trying the levels for years, it seems you are a patient person. :wink:
It is pretty easy to tell if Amadeus is posting a level/solution or just replying to someone elses topic.
Good Luck.
jg
j4v4x

Post by j4v4x » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:15 am

Thanks for the tips. I downloaded the levels in .zip files from mette's website years ago, so I never even saw the threads (on these boards) where they were originally posted.