WSW Loof and the Troll- can't get last 2 bonus coins

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
awedamnit
Silver Wonderlander

WSW Loof and the Troll- can't get last 2 bonus coins

Post by awedamnit » Fri May 12, 2006 9:43 am

Hello everyone,
Can you help me please.
I did everything, I put the boulder onto the blue button, the troll came out and did her thing, I got that key, did the flames and got those. There is a wooden box up there right next to the gold star, am I supposed to crush it??:twisted: I went into the troll's house, I was only able to go in,down,right,and up. I didnt step on any transporter?:cry: Are the last 2 bonus coins in that house? For the life of me I cant find them! I played this over and over and over a million times...I give up! I always end up with all the keys and minus 2 bonus coins :roll: Where are they please.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Fri May 12, 2006 11:50 am

I do not remember exactly, but if I'm correct, in the place with a boulder and two prisms, there's a hidden button, which will let you to get further in the house.
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Fri May 12, 2006 11:59 am

Here you go :D Muz - this is what you posted on the Forum before.
Loof and The Troll:
In the second room, move the steel box one square to the left and roll the boulder straight in a keg. Use a prism on a hidden button. (If you are feeling MANIAC, you can further use two steel boxes to cover the collapsible bridge and bring a remaining prism and a reflector in the UFO's room to use the fireball to break the keg, and to distinguish the flames by the Kaboom!, but that's really hard and unnecessary)
Hope it helps :D
Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
awedamnit
Silver Wonderlander

second room

Post by awedamnit » Fri May 12, 2006 6:00 pm

ok the second room with the prisms, boulder and a bonus coin. I move a prism into the first room to get it out of my way. I move the steel box to the left and I roll the boulder into the junk to get to the bounus coin. Am I not supposed to do that?
Lillie
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Lillie » Fri May 12, 2006 6:13 pm

Lillie The Beanhead! Image
"Lillie Still A London Phillie Dancing Like A Billie Goatee Wee Wee Lillie"
awedamnit
Silver Wonderlander

I did it!

Post by awedamnit » Fri May 12, 2006 6:15 pm

I didnt know you had to put somethin on that hidden button. I thought just by getting on and off would have kept it open. lol
Thanx for the help people :)
SM
Platinum Wonderlander

Big Wow!

Post by SM » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:02 pm

Oh My Goodness !!!

No words required. What a level!

A combination of strategy, skill, speed and head-scratching. And all the above got me past just one little bit of this puzzle - LOL.

So many little puzzles combined in one level. Very well done!

Thanks so much for this most excellent level, Midnight Synergy. Very, very admirable indeed.