RTW deluxe w7 L6 Footsteps of the Inner Sanctum

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
pinkdragonfly

RTW deluxe w7 L6 Footsteps of the Inner Sanctum

Post by pinkdragonfly » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:53 pm

Please can somebody shed a little light for me? I just can't get the three steel boxes needed onto the three coloured buttons. I've tried all kinds of moves and just can't see what to do. This is after having collected the bonus coins and going through the red teleporter. I move one steel box onto the grey button and go through the blue teleporter. I can then get 2 of those boxes onto 2 buttons (the most northerly one I just push out of the way as I can't see a way of using that one) but when I return through the blue teleporter to use the last box, I then can't move it onto the last button as the travelator thinggy is working so I can't move.
Am I just being thick (don't all shout at once lol)
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:25 pm

You can push the 3 boxes in that room on the buttons this way:

lower box: 1 right
top left: 1 up
top right: 1 left
top: 1 right and 1 down
top left: 2 down
top: 1 left

(image)

bottom left: 1 down
right: 1 right 1 up
top: 1 up 3 down 2 right
bottom: 2 right

(you also have the extra possibility to push a box on the conveyor at the left if you need more space, or to push a box down through the blue TP)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pinkdragonfly

Post by pinkdragonfly » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:12 pm

Yay thankyou so much!! I'd never have thought of doing that - i was doing the same old thing time and time again (and of course getting nowhere) :D
sassy
Rainbow Keeper

Post by sassy » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:47 pm

I just started playing this section and I can get the boxes arranged alright, but I can't see how to get the boxes in the lava at the end to exit. If I move them from the buttons then I can't get back through to move another one into the lava. I'm completely stumped and would appreciate a walkthrough if anyone is able. Thanks! :shock:
Marinus
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Marinus » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:07 pm

After you have steelboxes on 3 buttons, get the boulders on the other 3 buttons. If you have done that, you don't need to go through the gates which are kept open by steelboxes. You simply can go through the white TP.

(Click to get a bigger picture)

Please let me know if you:

- need help to get it to the situation on the screenshot, or
- need help after the screenshot, or
- can finish the level without more help now.

Good luck! :)
sassy
Rainbow Keeper

Post by sassy » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:22 pm

8)

Oh! I just finished the level thanks to your help! I can't believe I overlooked something so simple and it was driving me NUTS!! Thanks so much!!! off to play more!! :wink: