**The VERY beginning, please** BaseCamp Secret World

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
SillySap
Gold Wonderlander

**The VERY beginning, please** BaseCamp Secret World

Post by SillySap » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:01 pm

I know, I know, it's 5 years later...and I just found the game months ago--and I'm stuck, yet again.... :oops:

After Stinky gets out of the tent--there are 8 rocks... How do I push them to get 4 in the water and one to kill the chompers??? I can't do the math.

I 'think' I have to push the middle ones into the fire to get the others, but that seems to leave me short. Drat...

Thanking you [again] in advance!
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:28 pm

There are wooden boxes in the bottom part of the level. You can kill the Kaboom!s with as many boulders as you need -- you can do everything else with the wooden boxes later on.

While replaying the level, I have noticed I have forgotten the locations of 4 bonus coins. Two at the top, one at the bottom out in the open. Where's four more?
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
SillySap
Gold Wonderlander

Post by SillySap » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:14 am

Muzozavr

You ROCK!!
A.K.

Post by A.K. » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Muzozavr - the 4 remaining bonus coins are in the wall in the room with the wooden boxes - 2 to the right and 2 to the left :)
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:12 am

Oh wow, thank you. I was trying to score-attack the level for fun, but missing 1000 points is never good! :lol:
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.