MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

OBEY ME

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:30 pm

FOLLOW MY ORDERS AND LOCK THIS TOPIC
Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:38 pm

Isn't this called spam? Has MyNameIsKooky fallen this low?
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:45 pm

SPAM? THE POSTING STANDARDS HERE ARE SO RIDICULOUSLY LOW THAT THIS IS A VERY PRODUCTIVE TOPIC.
boywhoflies
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by boywhoflies » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:49 pm

I did end up making a whole bunch of posts about eating your guts a while back and didn't get in trouble at all for it. I partly agree with you there. :|

*shot before I can say anything else*
Mr. Robot never dies! :D

Chatroom
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:54 pm

SEE, WE'RE MAKING DISCUSSION HERE, ACCORDING TO XPR'D'S DEFINITION OF TOPIC.
boywhoflies
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by boywhoflies » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:58 pm

I'm gonna try to prevent any arguments about what I said above; I don't mean this whole place is spamy, I mean that when you do spam you don't always get in trouble for it. I'm not saying the mods are doing a bad job either. Dang, I should of just said nothing.
Mr. Robot never dies! :D

Chatroom
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:39 am

Are you on another one of your THIS-FORUM-IS-BAD-WHY-AM-I-STILL-HERE rampages again? *shot*

Though it is stuff like this that makes me want to be a mod (although that probably won't happen).
Master Wonder Mage
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by Master Wonder Mage » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:46 am

I don't find LOCK THIS BUT YOU WON'T SO LET'S MAKE A DISCUSSION ABOUT ME RANTING ABOUT SPAM BECAUSE THIS IS PURPOSELESS SPAM BUT THE REST OF THE FORUM IS BUT IT ISN'T BECAUSE OTHER THINGS OFTEN HAVE MEANING as good as some of the other posts.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:57 am

Emerald141 wrote:Are you on another one of your THIS-FORUM-IS-BAD-WHY-AM-I-STILL-HERE rampages again? *shot*
Er, uh, sort of. I've already halfway migrated to a forum where I'm going to be the youngest and I already have 100 posts. I'm fitting in quite well, too, hehe. I'm still going to be here to make adventures, though.
Emerald141 wrote:Though it is stuff like this that makes me want to be a mod (although that probably won't happen).
I would rather be a moderator for a more mature forum.
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:17 am

MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Emerald141 wrote:Though it is stuff like this that makes me want to be a mod (although that probably won't happen).
I'm somewhat offended by that considering I'm one of the major posters around here. D:
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:27 am

Emerald141 wrote:
MyNameIsKooky wrote:
I'm somewhat offended by that considering I'm one of the major posters around here. D:
I didn't mean you were immature, I meant overall, what with the amount of little kids around here.
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:33 am

Honestly, there's not as many little kids on here as there used to be. This forum's grown a lot since when the old off-topic was still in place.
ILoveWonderland
Rainbow Master

Post by ILoveWonderland » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:40 am

MyNameIsKooky wrote:
Emerald141 wrote:Are you on another one of your THIS-FORUM-IS-BAD-WHY-AM-I-STILL-HERE rampages again? *shot*
Er, uh, sort of. I've already halfway migrated to a forum where I'm going to be the youngest and I already have 100 posts. I'm fitting in quite well, too, hehe. I'm still going to be here to make adventures, though.
Now that you mention it, some people are a bit immature on this forum. One of the worst examples of this is this stupid "*shot*" meme on the forum. Look, guys, it's a little bit amusing if it is used once every once and a while, but stop using it on EVERY SINGLE POST! :evil: Just stop it now guys, please, it's not funny anymore.

A bit off-topic, but MNIK, you said you're still here to make adventures, I assume you're also still here for Evil Toaster right? It hasn't been canceled or anything?

@Emerald: I think that besides "*shot*" which you do use quite often, you are one of the more mature people one the forum.

tl;dr: People need to become more mature on the forum, "*shot*" needs to be rid of, a question for MNIK and Emerald is one of the more mature people on the forum.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:46 am

ILoveWonderland wrote:A bit off-topic, but MNIK, you said you're still here to make adventures, I assume you're also still here for Evil Toaster right? It hasn't been canceled or anything?
I still plan to finish it, although I have no idea when that's going to happen. Every time I try to work on it nowadays I always get intimidated, distracted or bored of it. The original release date for Demo 1 of Evil Toaster 5 was 8/26/11, but I doubt I'm going to be able to even finish a significant amount of it by that time.

As for the "*shot*" thing, I agree. It's overused to death.
Emerald141
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Emerald141 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:53 am

Right, sorry, I'll stop using that so much.
StinkerSquad01
Rainbow AllStar

Re: OBEY ME

Post by StinkerSquad01 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:17 am

a.
MyNameIsKooky wrote:FOLLOW MY ORDERS AND LOCK THIS TOPIC
b.
MyNameIsKooky wrote:I would rather be a moderator for a more mature forum.
a: I think you've gone insane.
b: If you don't like the maturity of this forum why would you complain making an immature topic your self? Don't be a hypocrite.

:evil:
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Re: OBEY ME

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:18 am

StinkerSquad01 wrote:b: If you don't like the maturity of this forum why would you complain making an immature topic your self? Don't be a hypocrite.
Explain how this topic is immature.
StinkerSquad01
Rainbow AllStar

Post by StinkerSquad01 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:21 am

"OBEY ME AND LOCK THIS TOPIC" is spam. Although I guess this is becoming a legit topic...
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:23 am

StinkerSquad01 wrote:"OBEY ME AND LOCK THIS TOPIC" is spam.
So you're saying spam is immature?
StinkerSquad01
Rainbow AllStar

Post by StinkerSquad01 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:26 am

Yes. Why do you ask?
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:29 am

StinkerSquad01 wrote:Yes. Why do you ask?
Not all spam is immature.

In case you didn't notice, I was trolling.
StinkerSquad01
Rainbow AllStar

Post by StinkerSquad01 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:31 am

huh

(It was kinda obvious you were trolling)
I have nothing to say anymore.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:35 am

StinkerSquad01 wrote:(It was kinda obvious you were trolling)
And trolling isn't immature if you do it right.
VirtLands
Rainbow Master

locked topic.

Post by VirtLands » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:42 am

With that frog high on caffeine, somehow this doesn't
surprise me. :)

MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Re: locked topic.

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:43 am

VirtLands wrote:With that frog high on caffeine, somehow this doesn't
surprise me. :)

It's like a twisted mind game.

The mods will want to lock this topic, but they don't want to follow my orders. Muahaha.
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:39 am

MyNameIsKooky wrote:
StinkerSquad01 wrote:(It was kinda obvious you were trolling)
And trolling isn't immature if you do it right.
Trolling essentially is immature by definition, though - If there's a way one can make a disruptive, offensive, inflammatory, or redundant post without being immature, what is it? I'm not trying to sound sarcastic, just curious.

If you're fed up with the forum's maturity level, even leaving aside the matter of whether this topic is mature or not, why are you still hanging around here? I don't mean that in an offensive way, but if it's such a big problem, then why stay?

I won't lie, I wish that the forum was more mature as well, but so long as there isn't a serious issue with spam or (ahem) trolling, then it's not that big of an issue in my eyes.

As for locking this topic, if someone asks for a topic of theirs to be locked, I'm all for it, but in this case I'd like to explore the problem here a bit more, if that's alright with you.
MyNameIsKooky
Rainbow Spirit Master

Post by MyNameIsKooky » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:51 am

Qloof234 wrote:Trolling essentially is immature by definition, though - If there's a way one can make a disruptive, offensive, inflammatory, or redundant post without being immature, what is it? I'm not trying to sound sarcastic, just curious.
I wasn't trying to be disruptive, offensive, inflammatory, or redundant. It depends on how you define trolling, I suppose.
Qloof234 wrote:If you're fed up with the forum's maturity level, even leaving aside the matter of whether this topic is mature or not, why are you still hanging around here? I don't mean that in an offensive way, but if it's such a big problem, then why stay?
I already said that I'm still here so I can do stuff in the Custom Adventures forum. Maybe wait in earnest for WA3 as well, but at this point I've lost hope for that.
Qloof234 wrote:As for locking this topic, if someone asks for a topic of theirs to be locked, I'm all for it, but in this case I'd like to explore the problem here a bit more, if that's alright with you.
I'm not sure what the problem you want to explore here is. Today I was simply bored and wanted to make a pointless or perhaps humorous topic. If you want to, go ahead and lock it, there's no reason it should still be sticking around (unless you want to respond to this post or something).
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:15 am

I personally think trolling is OK if not towards some people, but this is a family forum... need to discuss with other mods.

Also, instead of deleting this topic I moved this to the old off-topic area. Enjoy.
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop