platinum the fire world

Questions and solutions to Wonderland, Return to Wonderland, and Secret Worlds.
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

platinum the fire world

Post by rescuefire » Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:39 pm

Here I am again asking for help. I got the cannon fire figured out. I'm not sure what to do with the boulder and the keg to get both Stinky and Loof to the exit. I even figured out how to get all the bonus coins and rainbow coins....just can't get both guys out.

Grrrrrrr this is making me nuts! Help please :shock:
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:01 am

Do you still need help?
If yes, then:
Push the boulder one tile up, go push the barrel at the bottom transporter, and kill the boulder at the electrotile.
The generator will generate another boulder, which will roll down via the first transporter and hit the barrel, freeing both transporters. The second character can now go over, and push the new boulder back up.
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
rescuefire
Rainbow MegaStar

Post by rescuefire » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:23 pm

Thanks a ton. I went back to take a look at this and found that I have finshed it with a gold star.......so I'm not going back to see what it's like in there LOL

Thanks for the hint though. Hopefully it will help someone else who gets frustrated with this level :wink:
Image Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
chomperstomper

Post by chomperstomper » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:02 am

Sorry for bringing this old thread back, but how do you get the rainbow coin on the far right side!? The one blocked by the box. It's driving me crazy! Thanks!
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:25 am

There are two coins blocked by boxes and you can get them both with the exact same method. If you can get one, but not the other, that's really strange. :shock:

Push the bottom green cannon three tiles to the right. The fire will bounce off a reflector and hit the prism, destroying both boxes afterwards.

It's that simple. :wink:
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Post by yot yot5 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:50 am

This topic is over a year old. :shock:
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:33 pm

yot yot5 wrote:This topic is over a year old. :shock:
LOL, I thought the date of the previous post said 2012 instead of 2011... :lol: