POTZ - Escape from Jaava

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
Schnuffi

POTZ - Escape from Jaava

Post by Schnuffi » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:09 pm

I hang at the 2nd riddle firmly.

In what order do I have to press the button?

How can I press the green button?

Thanks for your help.
Super Nuclear Power
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Super Nuclear Power » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:16 pm

Have the robot chomper press the blue to yellow button, then you will press the yellow to green button. The robot chomper will press the green button for you.
Schnuffi

POTZ - Escape from Jaava

Post by Schnuffi » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:25 pm

Thanks for your help, but I can't get that the chomper go to the green button.
Super Nuclear Power
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Super Nuclear Power » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:36 am

Close the white gates so the chomper can't get to you. Then, lure it across the bridge to the green button.
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:59 am

Press the purple button, then the indigo button, then the orange button so the chomper rides the transporter to the blue/yellow changer button. You'll have to stand at the right to get it on the button. Then, without, crossing the orange button again, quickly go to the purple button and ride the transporters round and over the yellow/green changer button and back into the area with the white switch so you can shut yourself in while the chomper comes round that side and you can get it to go onto the green button. Then open the gates and run into the rightmost tunnel. You have to be very quick as there are water chompers after you.
Pauline