Guard Station

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
Alfie63
Silver Wonderlander

Guard Station

Post by Alfie63 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:13 am

I am getting no where on this puzzle. I haven't even made a start. An early pointer or two would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Alfie63
Silver Wonderlander

Post by Alfie63 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:27 am

Am still stuck, still getting nowhere.
Jutomi
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Jutomi » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:51 am

How come no body has helped you yet? :shock:
I would, but... I honestly don't remember the level. :lol:
Your only little stinker that's absolutely NOT a z-bot by this name,
Jutomi~ :mrgreen:

Also, if you want to see my level list, here it is! :D
(Also: List of Hubs, WA Manual)
Oh, and my YT wonderland channel. Forgot about that.
silverkitty23
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by silverkitty23 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:09 am

step onto the tile just before the green switch island, but step back into the starting island (so that it drops into the water)

carefully make your way across the bridge, past the messenger, and into the red tube, where you will hit the green wall. go into the yellow tube (when it's pointing away).

drop the tile between the floing island and the green switch island, collect floing, and hit the switch to restore all bridges.

walk to the start island without dropping the green door, carefully floing the battlebot, then quickly but carefully back across the bridge, around the messenger, and into the same red tube, but this time use the red tube after you bump into the green wall.

using floing and obstacles to collect gems and hit indigo switch, and enter the yellow tube when it's facing north.
if you have no floing left, enter the eastern yellow tube, this should put you back at the green wall... use the yellow tube again and recharge floing and now you can turn off the green wall if you like, you won't be returning to floing island, then go back to the western battle-bot area by the yellow tube (in theory this step should be optional, it "should" take only 7 floing to get the gems and switch, meaning you could have dropped the green wall when you crossed it before)

go north through the yellow tube, but go _around_ the eastern yellow tube using the tiles north or south of it. make sure all your other floings have expired, because you need a bit of time for this next part.

if you stand near the red tube, you can cast floing kinda wsw and put a bubble one square west of the northern door, so the messenger will plow right into it but leave the door open. quickly use the yellow tube collect pow and wait for it to fling you next to the messenger pit. since the north door is now open, you can get to the path leading to the data cube.
Alfie63
Silver Wonderlander

Post by Alfie63 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:09 am

Thank you. I feel really silly. Even after the instructions it still took me ages.

On to Stars End.....