POTZ - End Game

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
popo
Rainbow AllStar

POTZ - End Game

Post by popo » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:37 pm

Am I right in thinking that you can't cheat this level because I have no clue what to do and have tried to cheat it to no effect. I've had it with this game. I've cheated as many levels as I've finished and if I can't get past this one I won't even see the non-secret ending so I'm more than a bit p'd off. :x
Pauline
yot yot5
Rainbow SuperStar

Re: POTZ - End Game

Post by yot yot5 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:49 pm

popo wrote:I've had it with this game. I've cheated as many levels as I've finished and if I can't get past this one I won't even see the non-secret ending so I'm more than a bit p'd off. :x
Erm. Ouch.

Anyway, where are you getting stuck? I don't remember "End Game" having any puzzles at all.
Krishiv738
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Krishiv738 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:54 pm

The level 1 is very very simple,just watch the fight between the zbots and Wizards with Hawking.Once you start the level.Don't move your player until a wizard creates brr pads to slide down to avoid a zap-bot up there.Then two zap-bots will come,stay centered,A wizard freezes it,then Floing bubble pops so move left to avoid zap,then transporter will be coming and you will be safe.

In level 2

Four zap-bots will come to destroy you,no problem,they will be destroyed and frozen.Then UP THE STAIRS QUICK to the void crystal chamber.there,finish the dialogs and you get teleported to void.

In void

Step forward and finish the dialog,the adventure will finish itself.
I am getting outta here, nothing is new, everything is boring.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:39 pm

Are you talking about "End Game" or "Escape!"? They are two different adventures.

End Game is really, really easy. I'm really not sure what problems you could possibly have. The level is pretty much automatic.

"Escape!", however, is a difficult level that comes right after. Due to hectic schedule-related stuff we weren't able to playtest it nearly as much as we should have. Are you stuck on "Escape!", the one with small magic chargers?
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:32 am

It is End Game and not Escape. It is the one where I have no powers and I'm being bombarded by bots of all types. Can only move down once those brrs are in place but even if I stand still I still get zapped. I've tried having a look round to see what's going on but never get enough time before I'm dead. Wizards are walking about but I've never seen one freeze a bot or seen a transporter. I've tried standing still and moving about, get the same outcome each time. So in the end I tried to use the cheat code as soon as the level started but it didn't work. I tried many times but it still wouldn't work. So it looks like I have to do this level to continue or give up altogether, which is very tempting.

Of course, it may seem easy to whoever designed it, knowing exactly what's going to happen and knowing exactly what, or what not, to do. But for me it's just raising my blood pressure to an unhealthy level, and causing me to curse an awful lot. :oops:
Pauline
Qloof234
Rainbow AllStar

Post by Qloof234 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:40 am

The cheat code is disabled on this level because it has a main part of the story in it.

As for the first room, all you need to do to avoid the Zap-Bots is be mindful of your surroundings. There are... I think two or three Zap-Bots which the Rainbow Wizards will protect you from (via brr and Floing), I don't know how come you aren't seeing any get frozen. :?
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:59 am

:oops: Ok, just played it again taking note of what everyone said about what to do. I did notice this time the bots getting frozen, and the floing bubbles, and moved out of the way so I didn't get zapped. Got on the transporter and made it all the way through the level. Yay!!

Thing is now there's no way back is there? From there it's straight into Escape so I'm stuck there now. Levels like this are really not good for my health - there should be a warning on the packet! :wink:
Pauline
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:23 am

I seriously have no idea what was happening for you in "End Game". As far as I can remember, just standing still should work, then the transporter arrives. The only time I've ever managed to die by accident is by going too fast and sliding down before the brr-bridge was finished. :oops: :lol:

Yes, from this point on it's straight into "Escape!", but don't worry, that's the final level of the game and you will be returned to Wonderland after that. In a wonderful way, I might add.
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:02 pm

I'm not sure my faculties were all there at the time but if I just stood still I got blasted by something behind me I think. Then when I slid over the brr tiles I made the mistake of just standing still again and didn't notice that the floing bubble had a bot inside it so that got me when it burst. Or if I moved down one of the frozen bots got me. I never got to the point where the transporter came up for me. All I had to do was move one step down after sliding and it was all ok. Don't honestly know why I thought it was difficult. I was probably overwhelmed by all the laser fire around me. It doesn't take much to overwhelm me these days. :oops: :lol:
Pauline
Krishiv738
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Krishiv738 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:36 pm

First stay still until Obibandenobi creates brr bridge completely,then slide down the brr bridge,stay in front and centered until the two coming zap bots froze,then the Floing bubble will pop so move left to avoid zap,then a transporter will come,go on transporter and on the red arrow,don't stand still or the chompers will get you if you don't step on the red arrow.
I am getting outta here, nothing is new, everything is boring.
popo
Rainbow AllStar

Post by popo » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:48 pm

I've already done it this morning. Stuck in Escape now. But thanks for all the help. I know there's some help for Escape so I'll use that to see if I can work my way through it. :D
Pauline