Escape (Final Level)

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:20 pm

Qloof234 wrote:Yeah, that's true. For the record, it worked, but I still feel that the original message was uncalled for.
Actually I felt the same way. Just thought not bringing this up was a better idea. You know, rounding down the corners, fixing the problem, letting the awkwardness pass by. Avoiding trouble like you avoid the mashy spike plate while portalling the other way around... I'm sorry, I forgot where I was going with this.

(Also: if I remember correctly there are 12 keycards in "Escape!", so the "Hello World!" joke actually adds up exactly. I just realized that.)
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:36 pm

Krishiv738 wrote:@wonderland king:first you were saying key cards then keyboards?Learn to recheck.
After I put in all that work to write the solution, that's all you have to say? I don't think there's anyone else on the forum who could possibly care less about such a small typo. For a lot of my posts on this topic, I tended to keep writing keycard but then kept realizing my mistake and switching back to keyboard, so I must've forgotten to do it once or twice. And if you feel you deserve an apology because I did not "recheck" then you are mistaken.

@Muzozavr: Actually, I think there are 13 keyboards. Maybe Patrick intended for it to be 13; after all, it's an unlucky number, which is pretty appropriate for the finale where Z-Bot Prime traps you. :wink:
tyteen4a03
Rainbow AllStar

Post by tyteen4a03 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:42 pm

Muzozavr wrote:(Also: if I remember correctly there are 12 keycards in "Escape!", so the "Hello World!" joke actually adds up exactly. I just realized that.)
That's actually a nice reference. :)
and the duck went moo

Beep bloop
Muzozavr
Rainbow Spirit Chaser

Post by Muzozavr » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:56 am

Actually, I think there are 13 keyboards.
Ack, I think you're right, there are 13. There are 10 "keyboards" ( :lol: ) on the ice, two in the suction tube part and one near the chomper, right? I always forget the keycard near the chomper, I kept forgetting it during testing and I keep forgetting it now. Well, the good news is, you can still write "Hello World!" one character on each and you'll even have one left over! Steal it, take it outside the level, bring it to the z-bot master computer and play some Wonderland! YAY!
For a lot of my posts on this topic, I tended to keep writing keycard but then kept realizing my mistake and switching back to keyboard
Uh... :roll:

... :lol:
Rest in peace, Kym. I hardly knew ya.
Rest in peace, Marinus. A bright star, you were ahead of me on my own tracks of thought. I miss you.
peegman
Rainbow Wizard

Post by peegman » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:12 am

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!
I've finished everything now
yee
Puzzle Pat
Bronze Wonderlander

Post by Puzzle Pat » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:37 pm

in the very beginning you have to go right trough the opening door before Prime shoots you then again right
walk down and klick on the end of the middle bridge then Stinky will cross by himself
walk down till you go past the barrels between the two black tiles
:D in the beginning I tried to walk further down but I couldn't do that how hard I tried
the barrels too you're right will be blasted

go right then up till on the right side you find a red door
as soon as that opens go trough
the rest of the level is written down by the others here

Have a nice day
and sorry for my english
sylviepsm
Silver Wonderlander

Post by sylviepsm » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:56 pm

Thanks for the advice but please give me the video
Yadis Beles
Silver Wonderlander

Post by Yadis Beles » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:15 am

I'm stuck at the right side.
How can I dodge the UFOfire to get Brr?
Yadis Beles
Silver Wonderlander

Post by Yadis Beles » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:18 am

Oh,nothing
I've got it
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:41 am

Glad you figured it out. For anyone who has the same problem, the trick is to stand right below the power cube on the right. Step out of the way, and the UFO in the lower right corner will destroy it. Then you can use one of the faint Pows to destroy that UFO (as a thank you for destroying the power cube :lol: ) and go get the Brr.

And I replayed the game to see the minimal amount of stars, and Zoopi Lala called it a keycard. Maybe I was wrong this whole time when I was calling them keyboards. Or maybe they're referred to as both in the game at different points. :)
Yadis Beles
Silver Wonderlander

Post by Yadis Beles » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:15 am

Thanks for every suggestion.
Let me post the video.
(I recorded twice because the file was too big.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZAayJt ... e=youtu.be
sylviepsm
Silver Wonderlander

Post by sylviepsm » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:56 am

thank's you it good