Red Key in Dark Waters

Questions and solutions for Wonderland Adventures, Mysteries of Fire Island, and Planet of the Z-Bots.
anton
Bronze Wonderlander

Red Key in Dark Waters

Post by anton » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:11 pm

Hello All..
I just finished Dark Waters. Next to the star is a red key. However, when one goes to get the star, one cannot pick up the red key and it is not added to my inventory. Am I missing something?
Cheers,
A
Krishiv738
Rainbow Keeper

Post by Krishiv738 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:15 pm

Nope,when you finish the adventure,a Cmd will activate a deactivated key,in simple words,the key spawns in the hub.
I am getting outta here, nothing is new, everything is boring.
Wonderland King
Rainbow Master

Post by Wonderland King » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:06 am

Krishiv is correct. The keys behind gold stars in levels are there as decoration, to show that there a key (of that color) behind the star. Therefore, after you collect the star, you earn the key (in the hub). If you collected the key in the level, you'd be able to collect it many times using Einstein's Floinging, and that would be a problem. :wink:
Super Nuclear Power
Rainbow Wonderlander

Post by Super Nuclear Power » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:07 am

Wonderland King wrote:Krishiv is correct. The keys behind gold stars in levels are there as decoration, to show that there a key (of that color) behind the star. Therefore, after you collect the star, you earn the key (in the hub). If you collected the key in the level, you'd be able to collect it many times using Einstein's Floinging, and that would be a problem. :wink:
Actually, last time I checked, any extra keys you get don't stay with you when you return to Star Town.